Author Topic: Barbara4846  (Read 244837 times)

Offline starGazer

Re: Barbara4846
« Reply #495 on: April 23, 2020, 05:20:35 PM »
I dont personally like some of the way she reads. for example, I dont like when she says "remember that.." like okay?

in my last reading she goes "there's something with your father.... remember that"

like what? what to do with my father? what im trying to say is that there's no further insight on some things she says

Yess same haha I like “okay? what about my mom? what about my home?” even when I circle back on it after she’s finished with what all she sees, I don’t get much clarity on this random stuff.

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #496 on: April 23, 2020, 10:02:18 PM »
She’s quickly become one of my most trusted advisors. She’s been bang on for me so far. Her style isn’t easy to follow, but she’s good.

Offline listenlisten

« Reply #497 on: April 23, 2020, 10:43:09 PM »
Do you do general or specific questions? And also, has she been correct on relationships, work, etc? Like what specifically has she been bang on for you with?

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #498 on: April 24, 2020, 12:41:49 AM »
Do you do general or specific questions? And also, has she been correct on relationships, work, etc? Like what specifically has she been bang on for you with?

Ask her for a general reading. That’s where she thrives. She should start touching on the things that are on your mind and either start asking specifics/clarifying questions at that point or then ask those questions at the end. You’ll be good with 10 minutes.

She’s good with love and money for me.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #499 on: April 24, 2020, 01:51:44 AM »
I asked for a general reading and then she was like ok I’m gonna go through the cards and while I do that is there someone specific you have in mind? And I just said yes, then poi’s name. That’s it.

Does she ask that with anyone else?

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #500 on: April 24, 2020, 01:55:30 AM »
She asked the same thing with me. I asked for a general love reading. She asked for the name and then she took off. Told me to remember his mother. She also told me that we will live together before we get married.

Offline listenlisten

« Reply #501 on: April 24, 2020, 04:46:56 PM »
She said the mother thing to me too. that may be another one of her filler lines lol

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #502 on: April 24, 2020, 05:00:42 PM »
She said the mother thing to me too. that may be another one of her filler lines lol

Thats possible
She said he's close to his mom....most guys are. She said its something surrounding her mom. I think she wants him to move closer or back home due to the virus. He's not moving back....he's a scientist.....the virus is his field.  It was a bit frustrating. But tarot with jane gave me similar readings. One via phone and one via chat. Not sure what to think. Psychic Lisa14 saw an address change and asked was I pregnant....i was like wtf?!?

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #503 on: April 24, 2020, 05:33:22 PM »
Idk, I feel like Barbara doesn’t bs. Her stuff may not make sense but my gut tells me she says what she truly sees

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #504 on: April 24, 2020, 05:42:13 PM »
So I called about a POI and in the middle of her reading she said Colorado. I am like what is going with the state, she just said remember that and she also remember this: someone who works for an airline. These things was so unexpected but I have no idea what she means or if it is related to POI. I asked and she said she does not know either, just remember these two things.

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #505 on: April 24, 2020, 05:50:08 PM »
So I called about a POI and in the middle of her reading she said Colorado. I am like what is going with the state, she just said remember that and she also remember this: someone who works for an airline. These things was so unexpected but I have no idea what she means or if it is related to POI. I asked and she said she does not know either, just remember these two things.

Thats funny
I want to move to Colorado.....i wish she would yell out that in my reading lol

Offline listenlisten

« Reply #506 on: April 26, 2020, 12:04:38 AM »
in my most recent reading with her last week she asked if there was someone in particular I wanted to ask about when I asked for just a general reading. I said yes and told her their name and she said they like me and we could be tied up for the future.... then when she went on to do my general reading she said I have a new person coming in July.... so like idk I feel as though she was just saying my current POI and I would be together as a filler because she then after said id be with someone new... so how could I have both?

has anyone dealt with this
« Last Edit: April 26, 2020, 12:06:22 AM by listenlisten »

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #507 on: April 26, 2020, 12:22:14 AM »
in my most recent reading with her last week she asked if there was someone in particular I wanted to ask about when I asked for just a general reading. I said yes and told her their name and she said they like me and we could be tied up for the future.... then when she went on to do my general reading she said I have a new person coming in July.... so like idk I feel as though she was just saying my current POI and I would be together as a filler because she then after said id be with someone new... so how could I have both?

Yes that probably means you will be with someone new if she brought it up. The first time i called her i asked about an ex and she said she would get back together. We almost did but it didn't quite make it. When I called back a second time and got a general reading the information she gave on her own was mostly accurate.

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #508 on: April 26, 2020, 07:57:55 PM »

Yes that probably means you will be with someone new if she brought it up. The first time i called her i asked about an ex and she said she would get back together. We almost did but it didn't quite make it. When I called back a second time and got a general reading the information she gave on her own was mostly accurate.

Agreed. It’s her general reading that’s been most accurate for me. She’s good at picking up details of my POI but as far as predictions go, I solely rely on her general readings. She’s picked up a “new” guy for me and it would always be new.. however she does also pick up people returning from the past, and those have also come true for me..

Offline listenlisten

« Reply #509 on: April 26, 2020, 08:12:14 PM »
Thanks! All of my predictions are for the summer months through august so I honestly dont feel like I need to get anymore readings until then. I may try Micah again, though. maybe Mid May.... Ive read with him twice so far but only a month apart cause I was just bored and now I know to wait longer