Author Topic: Barbara4846  (Read 242470 times)

Offline Rayban212

Re: Barbara4846
« Reply #465 on: April 13, 2020, 01:49:06 AM »
So I've only read with barbara twice so far, and i seem to have luck with her. during my first reading she gave me a timeframe of when my poi would be back, and it wound up coming to pass. i have other readers i read with often, and they gave me the same time frame as well. since he and i reconnected, hes disappeared again, and i had a feeling he was chatting up other girls on social media and what not. i read with barbara for a second time last week and asked her if she saw him trying to talk to other girls online, and she said yes she did. she told me nothing serious would come from it but yes he was. ive asked other readers that same question and they said no not in a romantic way. well i spoke to my poi the other day and he admitted to me that hes been talking to girls on social media and on a dating app.

Did you ever ask her how he feels about you?

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #466 on: April 13, 2020, 01:57:31 AM »
So I've only read with barbara twice so far, and i seem to have luck with her. during my first reading she gave me a timeframe of when my poi would be back, and it wound up coming to pass. i have other readers i read with often, and they gave me the same time frame as well. since he and i reconnected, hes disappeared again, and i had a feeling he was chatting up other girls on social media and what not. i read with barbara for a second time last week and asked her if she saw him trying to talk to other girls online, and she said yes she did. she told me nothing serious would come from it but yes he was. ive asked other readers that same question and they said no not in a romantic way. well i spoke to my poi the other day and he admitted to me that hes been talking to girls on social media and on a dating app.

Did you ever ask her how he feels about you?

no bc i already know how he feels about me. i've dated and known this guy for years so i didn't really ask her how he feels about me. she did say how he wants to be "tied up with me" long term. hes going though his own struggles and battles, and she picked that up. and she picked up how hes feeling in general and what hes worried about. and everything she mentioned about his feeling and struggles towards life in general i can validate, as i already know and hes told me

Ok that’s good to know. I asked because when I asked her how he felt she said he does love me (which is usually a typical psychic line) so I’m like ehhh I hope she’s right

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #467 on: April 13, 2020, 08:49:27 AM »

if you dont mind sharing, what was her overall outcome for your situation? positive or negative? just trying to see if she gives out majority positives

Her overall prediction for the outcome was positive. at the beginning of the reading (before i mentioned anything about other women), she said that she saw he and i together, but there is going to be a delay. towards the end of the reading was when i asked her specifically about him talking to other girls. she told me hes coming back. its hard to say tbh. my poi is my ex bf who i dated for years, and i know him very well. him acting like this (talking to other girls), and coming back has happened before. so what barbara said about him coming back could be genuine and likely (and not only giving out positive outcomes just to give positive outcomes). so now ive been asking readers if they see him coming back and staying, or just coming back briefly.

She told me the same.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #468 on: April 13, 2020, 11:47:45 AM »

if you dont mind sharing, what was her overall outcome for your situation? positive or negative? just trying to see if she gives out majority positives

Her overall prediction for the outcome was positive. at the beginning of the reading (before i mentioned anything about other women), she said that she saw he and i together, but there is going to be a delay. towards the end of the reading was when i asked her specifically about him talking to other girls. she told me hes coming back. its hard to say tbh. my poi is my ex bf who i dated for years, and i know him very well. him acting like this (talking to other girls), and coming back has happened before. so what barbara said about him coming back could be genuine and likely (and not only giving out positive outcomes just to give positive outcomes). so now ive been asking readers if they see him coming back and staying, or just coming back briefly.

She told me the same.

She didn’t tell me that. She said he is emotionally quiet and still dwelling on past issues but does love me.

Offline user5942

« Reply #469 on: April 13, 2020, 04:03:31 PM »
I have a hit from Barbara

She knew I was in grad school and back in early February told me that there would be a delay. She said I’d graduate, but it would be a bit delayed.

Yep, with coronavirus I need to ask for an extension to complete all my office hours.

This reading was before Coronavirus hit the US in the first week of February

Offline starGazer

« Reply #470 on: April 13, 2020, 07:22:39 PM »
I have a hit to report as well.
I had a call with Barbara recently and just got a general read.

She’s been predicting a new guy for me and I’ve finally met him.
She knew his sign and had known his middle name in a past reading.
This last reading with her she said she saw a uniform (she hadn’t mentioned that before). This guy I just met is in the military.
She had previously said she saw someone that works for the government and something to do with the law (he studied criminal justice). Age was incorrect however.

She thinks 2 of my exes will try to come back, but that hasn’t happened yet. She also mentions a lot of random stuff that I haven’t been able to connect to anything yet but she’s been right for new guys coming in for me.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #471 on: April 13, 2020, 07:29:55 PM »

This last reading with her she said she saw a uniform (she hadn’t mentioned that before). This guy I just met is in the military.
She had previously said she saw someone that works for the government and something to do with the law (he studied criminal justice). Age was incorrect however.

She thinks 2 of my exes will try to come back, but that hasn’t happened yet. She also mentions a lot of random stuff that I haven’t been able to connect to anything yet but she’s been right for new guys coming in for me.

Did you ask for a general reading on love or just a general read?

Offline starGazer

« Reply #472 on: April 14, 2020, 04:24:11 AM »

Did you ask for a general reading on love or just a general read?

I asked for just a general read. When she asks I just say I want to see what the cards show. I'll ask questions about what she sees or clarification after.

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #473 on: April 14, 2020, 04:43:33 AM »
General reading only for Barbara...unless you want her to start here shit. 😂

Offline Carmicsa

« Reply #474 on: April 15, 2020, 10:03:20 PM »
I had a reading with Barbara yesterday. She hit on some things that are happening. Here’s what I got.

I asked for a general read...

-New beginnings and major changes this year around sept. (Yona also told me this)
-Said I would meet a MD who would want to be with me.(yona said I would meet someone in the medical field, I’m a nurse)
-Said I’m separated from my poi but I will hear from him. (We haven’t really spoken or seen each other since Jan).
-Said she’s pick up someone that has a business and furniture involved (my poi has his own moving company)

-She asked me if I was 34/35, I am 34 will be 35 in June
-Told me to remember Savannah, GA
-I would meet a man named Jeff
-She knew my poi had been married
-she said I’m guarded but every will work out as expected.
-said I would be getting in more money between aug/oct and it’s not the stimulus (I am a part of a settlement for a lawsuit).

I will update you guys as things happen or if they don’t happen.

Offline Gigi777

« Reply #475 on: April 16, 2020, 03:40:20 AM »
Do you think Barbara keeps notes?

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #476 on: April 16, 2020, 04:28:29 AM »

I’ve called her from 2 different accounts and she has been consistent with my situation

Offline starGazer

« Reply #477 on: April 16, 2020, 01:25:37 PM »

She’s told me she scribbles while on the call but throws all of them away after each day.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #478 on: April 16, 2020, 05:32:24 PM »

She’s told me she scribbles while on the call but throws all of them away after each day.

Sometimes she gives information so fast i have no idea how she would have the time to take notes unless she records her calls and then takes notes or something.
I don't know how she gets all her specific info sometimes but, my jaw has dropped a couple of times when i have spoken to her. She mentioned the name Greg during one of my calls earlier this year and i told her that i didn't know anyone by the name of Greg. She said he was powerful and would help me make changes for work. I started working for a new company in February and the CEO's name is Greg. Stuff like that keeps me going back to her.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2020, 05:34:10 PM by Luckystar »

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #479 on: April 16, 2020, 11:15:52 PM »
Barbara is definitely one of my favourites. She has been more accurate on general readings for me, but she has also read specific people and situations pretty well. I think she has real psychic ability.