Author Topic: Barbara4846  (Read 244329 times)

josh34

Re: Barbara4846
« Reply #240 on: February 21, 2019, 11:50:20 PM »
I like Barbara, recently when I called she said she saw more money for me in February & March, well my bonus kicks in February, my raise in March plus if my promotion goes through it will be March.

Lol yeah she just kept throwing random cities at me which aren’t super far from me and said that poi might move to that area for a potential job. (I’ve had MANY readers say this to me btw.) she also knew what profession he was seeking. Pretty cool:)

That is so awesome! Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you!:)

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #241 on: February 21, 2019, 11:59:53 PM »
Yayy @tellmewhy!!! That’s awesome! Thanks for sharing!

Offline starGazer

« Reply #242 on: February 27, 2019, 06:01:35 PM »
So I just wanted to post my experience with Barabara. I listened to a reading I had with her a few weeks ago and things are starting to unfold.

I had asked for a general love reading, as I’m not in a relationship and just wanted to see what was to come.
She said I’d meet someone a Sagittarius or an Aquarius that’s around my age. She said there would be a new beginning from my past, picked up on the city I’m out of, and the guy would have dark hair and blue eyes.

I was initially confused because I took the new beginning from my past as an ex trying to come back but 1) I dont want to reconcile with any of them and 2) they don’t fit the description.

Well this past weekend I ran into someone that I went to middle school/high school with that fits the exact description. We’ve started hanging out and talking so it seems promising at this point.

She also made a few other predictions about money coming my way, my career direction, and about an ex that will try to come back in July.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #243 on: April 20, 2019, 09:48:53 PM »
I thought Barbara was scattered and all over the place... and she is. But I just looked back at my notes from January and she predicted so much

josh34

« Reply #244 on: April 20, 2019, 11:51:52 PM »
I thought Barbara was scattered and all over the place... and she is. But I just looked back at my notes from January and she predicted so much

Anything come to pass? Shes got hits for me

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #245 on: April 21, 2019, 12:03:06 AM »
Sorry I was half asleep when I wrote that HAHA. Yes, predictions that came to pass. She just said to me ‘your boyfriend is hanging out with an older powerful Capricorn man that has influence over him’ yes, his drug dealer 😂😩

josh34

« Reply #246 on: April 21, 2019, 12:09:49 AM »
Sorry I was half asleep when I wrote that HAHA. Yes, predictions that came to pass. She just said to me ‘your boyfriend is hanging out with an older powerful Capricorn man that has influence over him’ yes, his drug dealer 😂😩

That's funny!  ;D Did she get anything else? She predicted a job for me, what the job would be,who would intereview me etc.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #247 on: April 21, 2019, 01:52:00 AM »

That's funny!  ;D Did she get anything else? She predicted a job for me, what the job would be,who would intereview me etc.

That is pretty precise. I found she’s best if you let her just keep talking, opposed to asking questions. Did she get anything love related correct for you?

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #248 on: April 21, 2019, 02:09:18 AM »

Also she is good with third parties. She correctly predicted when my boyfriend’s ex that he has kids to, would move on and leave him alone and get pregnant to a man with money. Found out yesterday that happened lol.

She always tells me my ex is coming back. She told me ‘timing 3 for communication’. Just going back through my convos, I realised he came back exactly 3 weeks to the day after that.

Offline Loadsofswords12

« Reply #249 on: May 06, 2019, 02:21:19 AM »
She used the phrase big money for me as well. Saying I will be with someone who will be very wealthy. She was seeing that person in the future but I think it’s my ex he made $22 million dollars in 2018. So it don’t think it’s a person coming my way

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #250 on: May 06, 2019, 02:33:42 AM »
I just read with her. I don’t think we connected because she gave me the “39” for POI -he’s not. Big money -I hope so! Who lives in Chicago -no one. Guarded - who isnt? And legal issues- nope. So I don’t really know. I felt it was somewhat of a fairytale readingbut didn’t see me and my bf are already in a serious relationship.

She gave me a 39 last year. I'm in my 50s so that was unlikely and of course, it didn't happen.

Offline SoulStar1111

« Reply #251 on: May 06, 2019, 09:34:38 PM »
I just had a reading with Barbara and i must say she was amazing with specific details she picked up on POI. Certainly never had another reading with that level of detail. She did use words scattered a few times which someone else mentioned. She also mentioned legal issues for POI.  She did get distracted too with some other details but overall i think reading was very good.
I truly hope her predictions are correct in terms of contact and future.
Will certainly update .
« Last Edit: May 06, 2019, 09:38:56 PM by SoulStar1111 »

Paulina93

« Reply #252 on: May 09, 2019, 08:47:36 PM »
I read with Barbara recently and she didn’t give me the typical lines of “2 kids” zodiac signs or naming out names of different states like she’s done with me before. This time she said my POI seems to have abruptly left something or someone recently (not me). And she gave me a timeframe for 3 or within 3 weeks for when he’ll reach out. I will come back and update. My last reading w Qoc she asked if we had a bad fight, and that his opinion has changed on something bc of it and he will not come back... which didn’t happen between us ... so I’m wondering if QOC picked up on the situation between him and someone else, OR Barbara could be completely false lol only time will tell.

Offline SoulStar1111

« Reply #253 on: May 10, 2019, 03:02:21 PM »
I read with Barbara recently and she didn’t give me the typical lines of “2 kids” zodiac signs or naming out names of different states like she’s done with me before. This time she said my POI seems to have abruptly left something or someone recently (not me). And she gave me a timeframe for 3 or within 3 weeks for when he’ll reach out. I will come back and update. My last reading w Qoc she asked if we had a bad fight, and that his opinion has changed on something bc of it and he will not come back... which didn’t happen between us ... so I’m wondering if QOC picked up on the situation between him and someone else, OR Barbara could be completely false lol only time will tell.
Paulina Barbara also gave me within 3 weeks for contact and QOC was very negative for me too but didn’t say much to validate connection whereas Barbara said alot, time will tell who is accurate.

Paulina93

« Reply #254 on: May 10, 2019, 04:36:27 PM »
Paulina Barbara also gave me within 3 weeks for contact and QOC was very negative for me too but didn’t say much to validate connection whereas Barbara said alot, time will tell who is accurate.

Hopefully yours comes true!!! Barbara kept adamantly saying “he’s coming back” in my reading so idk we’ll see. I’m surprised QOC was so negative in mine... past reading I had on POI she’s picked up on our long distance right away and said that is the biggest reason and “bottom line” why we aren’t together. But this time there was none of that and it was negative.

anything