Author Topic: Barbara4846  (Read 239467 times)

josh34

Re: Barbara4846
« Reply #225 on: December 25, 2018, 03:05:28 PM »
Yeah she described to me who would interview me, 2 people, genders and their signs, which were accurate, and what field I would be working in before i even applied. I didnt believe her, but the two interviewers and dual managers were correct, along with their signs and genders, and what job they were offering me (which is my job) was told to me by her.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #226 on: January 01, 2019, 11:21:57 AM »
Does she have her own website?

Offline AnxiouslyWaiting2012

« Reply #227 on: January 01, 2019, 05:55:54 PM »
Does she have her own website?

No she does not.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #228 on: January 09, 2019, 08:54:17 AM »
This was the most scattered confusing reading I have ever had

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #229 on: February 08, 2019, 09:24:02 PM »
I remember reading with Barbara twice a few years ago and thinking she was awful/wondering how she gets such rave reviews. They were fairy tale readings with typical stock lines and overall just incorrect. I saw her online again yesterday and was still intrigued by all the rave reviews so I gave her shot.  Very different experience....
it was one of the better readings I’ve ever had on keen.  She really knew some really specific things! It was the first time I’ve got a little emotional in a reading too.  I’ve been awful stressed about a relationship for a few months and it’s left me quite scattered.  I know my mom has picked up on this too and she thinks it’s because of school which it isn’t.  She’s  been concerned because she thinks my grad program has been wearing me down which it hasn’t. Barbara literally says “you’ve been really scattered over this for awhile.  You know it and you poor mother knows it too.” Couldn’t believe that. I’m not easily impressed by psychics at all and have a very rigorous meter for considering someone authentic but She blew it out the water. Her reading wasn’t a fairytale one either.  Really interesting though, maybe she just doesn’t connect with everyone but doesn’t want to admit it when that’s the case.  I don’t know. 

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #230 on: February 08, 2019, 10:48:44 PM »

Barbara has been good for me as well.

I remember reading with Barbara twice a few years ago and thinking she was awful/wondering how she gets such rave reviews. They were fairy tale readings with typical stock lines and overall just incorrect. I saw her online again yesterday and was still intrigued by all the rave reviews so I gave her shot.  Very different experience....
it was one of the better readings I’ve ever had on keen.  She really knew some really specific things! It was the first time I’ve got a little emotional in a reading too.  I’ve been awful stressed about a relationship for a few months and it’s left me quite scattered.  I know my mom has picked up on this too and she thinks it’s because of school which it isn’t.  She’s  been concerned because she thinks my grad program has been wearing me down which it hasn’t. Barbara literally says “you’ve been really scattered over this for awhile.  You know it and you poor mother knows it too.” Couldn’t believe that. I’m not easily impressed by psychics at all and have a very rigorous meter for considering someone authentic but She blew it out the water. Her reading wasn’t a fairytale one either.  Really interesting though, maybe she just doesn’t connect with everyone but doesn’t want to admit it when that’s the case.  I don’t know.

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #231 on: February 09, 2019, 12:50:50 AM »

Interesting! Maybe later on down the line I’ll try her again as well. I admit now that I’ve taken a real break and pulled back from readings to really focus on bettering myself I’ve come to realize that maybe I’d get more clear and consistent readings due to my better state of mind.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #232 on: February 09, 2019, 08:14:04 PM »

Not to let you down or anything, but Barbara uses that scattered line a lot. I use to read with her years back, its one of her stock lines. Now, she may have given you authentic details that she couldnt have know. She does have a gift, but shes not consistent or anything and the details may not even help you that much.

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #233 on: February 09, 2019, 08:23:29 PM »

Not to let you down or anything, but Barbara uses that scattered line a lot. I use to read with her years back, its one of her stock lines. Now, she may have given you authentic details that she couldnt have know. She does have a gift, but shes not consistent or anything and the details may not even help you that much.

Oh I believe it. It is very true however and it’s a significant struggle for me because I’m in medical school and it’s been making it really difficult to focus on my work the way I need to.  The thing that got me was not that she told me I’ve been scattered, but rather that my mom sees it too.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #234 on: February 09, 2019, 09:41:17 PM »
She used to give the “guarded” line a lot too.

josh34

« Reply #235 on: February 09, 2019, 09:49:56 PM »
I'm sure she's got some filler but she's bit right on a rather larger thing I've posted above, with specifics, and it looks like she was the first to pick up something, which even some most trusted ones haven't. Yona and Mattie picked the same thing up, but ~ almost a year later. So Barbara has some serious talent and ability, but she does use some filler. Whether intentional or otherwise, we can't really know. She may actually be seeing the things which she says as her "stock lines". Remember, she interprets these things. So maybe it's hard to put it into detail and sees a generic "guard" sign or something. Or maybe she sees one thing and in her mind, equates it to the same kind of thing (in this situation, a guard)

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #236 on: February 21, 2019, 09:58:42 PM »
Yes Josh I agree with your “guarded” word explanation. She used it on me too and I was like: Can you please explain what you mean by that? And she went into better detail which made more sense. It’s crazy how she can pick up ex’s mother’s sign lol so random. She knew how long we dated and said some very specific city names. Wasn’t 100% correct on all signs and ages but she definitely has a gift

Question: how is she with timeframes?
« Last Edit: February 21, 2019, 10:01:25 PM by Yt5587 »

josh34

« Reply #237 on: February 21, 2019, 10:05:58 PM »
Yes Josh I agree with your “guarded” word explanation. She used it on me too and I was like: Can you please explain what you mean by that? And she went into better detail which made more sense. It’s crazy how she can pick up ex’s mother’s sign lol so random. She knew how long we dated and said some very specific city names. Wasn’t 100% correct on all signs and ages but she definitely has a gift

Question: how is she with timeframes?

She did say in 6 months <A specific big thing> would happen. Hasn't happened. But I guess she could be misinterpreting as June? She saw the same outcome as all the other heavy hitters for me, which is the outcome  I want, thankfully! But she also mentioned something else, which other big heavy hitters picked up, and said that it would happen twice in 2018. Didn't. But if Abundant Visions and Mattie are spot on with their timeframes in this case (they have been for me, and they both have the same EXACT timeframes for this situation to happen twice) then these things will happen this year in two respective months. I'm VERY optimistic. She did say something would happen in July. But it happened in January. 7 = July, but 7 ALSO = January. 7 months later. So I think she misinterprets timeframes sometimes. But she's great! Or at least she was for me. I'd say more along the lines of "interesting" haha

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #238 on: February 21, 2019, 10:16:27 PM »
Lol yeah she just kept throwing random cities at me which aren’t super far from me and said that poi might move to that area for a potential job. (I’ve had MANY readers say this to me btw.) she also knew what profession he was seeking. Pretty cool:)

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #239 on: February 21, 2019, 11:48:34 PM »
I like Barbara, recently when I called she said she saw more money for me in February & March, well my bonus kicks in February, my raise in March plus if my promotion goes through it will be March.

Lol yeah she just kept throwing random cities at me which aren’t super far from me and said that poi might move to that area for a potential job. (I’ve had MANY readers say this to me btw.) she also knew what profession he was seeking. Pretty cool:)

anything