Author Topic: Barbara4846  (Read 243974 times)

Offline Alchemist13

Re: Barbara4846
« Reply #195 on: May 13, 2017, 06:03:17 PM »
After reading this post I had to get a reading from her. She told me about California and legal issues and a boy. But the rest is stuff that I needed to hear and I hope she's accurate. Haha

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #196 on: May 14, 2017, 03:12:16 AM »
Today I got a uber ride with the man who was talking about going to California. She mentioned something about black tourmaline and citrine and put it on my desk I am an artist and she said I will be very successful and my art and jewelry making. I really hope she is accurate because I'm hoping to be a known and respected artist in my city and hopefully worldwide.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #197 on: May 14, 2017, 04:05:07 AM »
Today I got a uber ride with the man who was talking about going to California. She mentioned something about black tourmaline and citrine and put it on my desk I am an artist and she said I will be very successful and my art and jewelry making. I really hope she is accurate because I'm hoping to be a known and respected artist in my city and hopefully worldwide.

Are we in the presence of greatness Alchemist13? LOL, I hope everything she says comes true! I will try her out soon.

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #198 on: May 14, 2017, 05:57:49 AM »

Are we in the presence of greatness Alchemist13? LOL, I hope everything she says comes true! I will try her out soon.

I hope so, I really want to go somewhere with my artwork. Show me the prediction about my PO I, that he's coming back that he feels burden. Being delayed sometime in June.

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #199 on: May 17, 2017, 01:37:06 AM »
Accurate but crazy

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #200 on: June 20, 2017, 06:59:33 AM »
Oh I forgot the best part, she said "oh! he's asking about you! To an older friend, a gemini" ... and i knew exactly who that was so i straight up asked him and yep, poi had just days ago asked him about me, and my friend thought him asking was odd and "curious". Can't get much better than that.

I loved her she was all over the place with stuff but some of it resonated.

Offline verb18

« Reply #201 on: June 22, 2017, 08:19:14 PM »
I put her on my "wrong" list - here is why -

She told me my ex was a cheater, would leave me for a Virgo female... and it would never work out because I cannot trust her around other women -- TOTALLY NOT TRUE! That is the ONE THING I never had to worry about with my ex LOL. Meanwhile, we are rebuilding and getting back to a better place. I called Barbara a few separate times VERY far apart, and she was very very negative with me, and it wasnt just because it "wasnt what I wanted to hear" it was just flat out wrong and did not resonate or make any sense. lol.

Everything she said was false to be honest, nothing resonated, and I wound up hanging up on her. The ONLY thing she got correct was the timing my ex and I were broken up for. Also, I wouldnt take the zodiac signs she throws out as truth - she kept referring to me as the cancer female, and my ex as a gemini female. Both of which we are not and I had to correct her on each call lol. To each its own, though. She may have something but I tend to connect with many readers and she was prob the most incorrect one for me.

Offline verb18

« Reply #202 on: June 22, 2017, 08:48:03 PM »
it's really interesting to hear feedback from someone with a success story!

Not really sure if this is sarcasm lol ... but I'm going to go high and assume it's not lol.. but as I do have a success story I am very confident in who did and did not work for me. Not saying Barbara isn't gifted (she did pick up on minor details for me, for sure) but her outcome was truly opposite of what actually happened. I could feel we didn't connect when we were speaking because there was a lot of confusion during the call. Big sign for me. Also, she would ask me something to validate .. like "is one of you in the health field" and I would say no... and then it would go back to her re shuffling and figuring out what she was seeing. In cases like this I would have just appreciated a "hey sorry we didn't connect" vs her telling me my ex is a cheater when that's literally not the case whatsoever lol

Offline verb18

« Reply #203 on: June 22, 2017, 08:55:56 PM »
No i was being sincere, not sure how sarcasm would even fit lol. It's interesting how you didn't connect but others worked well for you. Also good to know she couldn't validate, so it wasn't like she did but then was wrong. Helpful!

yes I literally connect well with a lot of people but Barb is one of the more "generally accurate readers" that work for many that didn't work for me. Also, many would be surprised to know that Cookie didn't really work well for me either! But def was better than Barbara. I also read that Barbara is better for general reads - so that could have been an issue too since I went for something very specific. Who knows. Lol

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #204 on: August 21, 2017, 01:13:32 AM »
No i was being sincere, not sure how sarcasm would even fit lol. It's interesting how you didn't connect but others worked well for you. Also good to know she couldn't validate, so it wasn't like she did but then was wrong. Helpful!

yes I literally connect well with a lot of people but Barb is one of the more "generally accurate readers" that work for many that didn't work for me. Also, many would be surprised to know that Cookie didn't really work well for me either! But def was better than Barbara. I also read that Barbara is better for general reads - so that could have been an issue too since I went for something very specific. Who knows. Lol

Cookie, lady P, Qof and Barbara didn't work for me either

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #205 on: August 21, 2017, 06:16:21 PM »
Cookie didn't really work well for me either! But def was better than Barbara. I also read that Barbara is better for general reads - so that could have been an issue too since I went for something very specific. Who knows. Lol

Yeah but Cookie is better for general reads I found out after my first try with her. She might have done better had I not inquired about something specifically.

Offline cosmogirl76

« Reply #206 on: August 21, 2017, 06:25:19 PM »
Dont know about her predictions yet but she did pick up amazing details like she saw something with the miitary - I went to the national military museum yesterday. Already had tickets to a show there to go see with my kids, never thought about it until yesterday. She say New Jersey and me being in contact with someone there - i live in europe so I said I dont know anyone in New Jersey, then it dawned on me we have an office there (work) and today my boss asked me to handle the contacts for an event with our new jersey colleague! Pretty accurate!! She knew I had a daughter age 7 and younger son. Also felt she picked up on my poi pretty accurate. At least in line with others I have spoken to. So far all say contact should be coming this month still. Here's me praying ;-)

Offline britbrat

« Reply #207 on: August 21, 2017, 09:54:36 PM »
Barbara can be really good. Sometimes the extra random fluff is annoying, but she sometimes gets stuff no one else does. I just hate when she starts asking the random bs questioms.

Offline whskers

« Reply #208 on: December 26, 2017, 10:22:37 PM »
Any updates with this reader?

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #209 on: December 27, 2017, 03:42:37 PM »
She's a good reader, and gifted, but her readings can be confusing and all over the place...