Author Topic: Cielo  (Read 2684 times)

Offline 704Gemini

Cielo
« on: June 18, 2020, 12:34:42 AM »
Anyone have thoughts on her?  I've had some really good experiences but I've had to back off on calling her because I was doing so way too often and her predictions were becoming less accurate - most likely because I kept asking essentially the same question over and over.

Offline Jenjen

Re: Cielo
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2020, 05:20:48 AM »
Anyone have thoughts on her?  I've had some really good experiences but I've had to back off on calling her because I was doing so way too often and her predictions were becoming less accurate - most likely because I kept asking essentially the same question over and over.

Sometimes it best to have a pause...lol

Offline 704Gemini

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2020, 03:10:00 PM »
Girl... you're telling me.  I'm trying....

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2020, 07:57:48 PM »
Girl... you're telling me.  I'm trying....
😍😎😇😀😄

Offline Brittbratt

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2020, 06:45:45 PM »

Hello . I’m new to the board and I just started reading with her . 2 weeks ago she said I would hear from my POI in 2 weeks , this week I called for a check up and she said contact within any day now but could take up to 5 days because she saw disappointment first ( kind of like you waiting and waiting and then you just think you won’t hear from them) and then happiness and smiling once he reached out . He reached out Saturday morning( exactly 5 days and I was disappointed up until this point ) , now the conversation didn’t really start bc it was so early and I was asleep but it did happen as she saw it . I’m pretty sure I will hear from him if not today sometime in the next few day’s . This somewhat goes along with our pattern and I think now he is coming down from ego . I also never doubted that I would hear from him I was just wondering when and if we could stop this cycle so I was pretty happy that atleast her prediction was correct and I can take it from here. I will day when I read a lot with my regular advisors it did become less accurate overtime and when asking the same questions over and over again. It’s best to space out the readings bc I was shocked when my advisors who normally are always right started to be less accurate ( mainly with timing not feelings ).

Offline 704Gemini

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2020, 04:35:01 AM »
Wow that's awesome, Britt!  I'm so glad to hear that Cielo is pretty accurate for you.  She just seems like such a genuine person to me.  I don't know - maybe I'm a total sucker but she's been so accurate for me in the past and just gives me really good vibes. I hate to take a break from her but it's necessary, I suppose. 

anything