Author Topic: Who do you recommend?  (Read 2183 times)

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
Who do you recommend?
« on: June 16, 2020, 10:21:49 PM »
I have been wanting to try one good reader for predictions (short term being the next few weeks to 3 months) OR long-term predictions okay too! Preferably wanting to try another platform that is not PurpleOcean, Purple Garden or Bitwine. Nothing personal I've just read with a lot of readers on there.

I was thinking Keen or whatever is more reputable and has a solid reader for PREDICTIONS. Empaths are amazing but I would prefer remote readers & ones with accuracy on predictions. I have no idea where to look/start.  :-[

Offline jhuskindle

Re: Who do you recommend?
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2020, 10:31:23 PM »
I mean Ive had TONS of board favorites and not so favorites come true. I really do believe in trying a bunch and sticking with the ones that hit right. Test them on stuff thats coming up quickly. Some readers are better at relationships and some better at "random stuff".
Theres tons of advice here, remember, even if a reader connects with almost everyone, you may not connect with them (after all aries intuition has never given me an accurate reading) but that doesnt make them a bad psychic, find one that vibrates on your level and ENDS UP RIGHT. Test them on upcoming events.

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
Re: Who do you recommend?
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2020, 11:16:29 PM »
I'm on there now and thinking of CinnamonMoon? I don't see a lot of feedback here about her, but shes been on Keen since 2001 and with 4.9 star review out of 5. I've just spent hundreds on readings the last couple of months so I was trying to hone in on maybe one or two who are better for love predictions. I may just have to bite the bullet

anything