Author Topic: Starman on Purple Garden  (Read 2521 times)

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
Starman on Purple Garden
« on: June 15, 2020, 01:58:13 PM »
Has anyone read with him? If so- what did you think?

Offline kumamon

Re: Starman on Purple Garden
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2020, 02:56:47 PM »
I read him twice and he is spot on the present very much
Looking forward the predictions to see

Offline serenejoy

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2020, 03:49:47 PM »
I read him twice and he is spot on the present very much
Looking forward the predictions to see

I'm curious if he has accurately predicted things for others on here before. I'm drawn to male readers for some reason... I think the male perspective is nice to have if you're female and its a love read

Offline serenejoy

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2020, 12:09:07 AM »
I got a totally fake reading. I should probably report him to the management. Be careful if the "things he got right in the present moment" is that he has a lot of baggage and one day he will be forced to face himself, emotional breakdown and he is going to choose to be with you. In fairness my POI I don't think is that messed up I just thought he was acting a bit strange and distant. Turns out he had a GF at the time of the reading and still does. Nothing happened between us.

I'm sorry he didn't work for you  :(

He didn't mention anything like that but if he didn't resonate with you I know how that's like because I've had that with other readers. I wish there was a way to know for sure what readers would work best for each person.

Offline serenejoy

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2020, 12:32:11 PM »
Only time can tell really... that's what concerns me when people say that a psychic is "accurate" but haven't waited for the predictions to pan out. And trust me I have spent so much on "psychics" I could buy a house if I could get all the money back over the past few years.

That is why I have a love/hate relationship with Purple Ocean/Purple Garden. They allow maybe one or two weeks for you to post a review, and most of us get things predicted within months. The accuracy thing is probably the closest thing they will allow to capture a better idea of who resonates more with readers, but even then you need at least 3 qualifying reads to rate them on that.

Offline Rosieroo17

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2020, 06:39:24 PM »
Any updates on him

I just had a video reading with him. He seemed genuine but we will see.

anything