Author Topic: GoodBye Farewell for now  (Read 1222 times)

Offline kdspirited

GoodBye Farewell for now
« on: June 09, 2020, 05:00:35 AM »
Hello Everyone

So after being on this forum for almost 4 years I am out. I dont think I need anymore readings and I feel like I will never get out of this vicious cycle if I dont get off this forum. Everyone I have met on this forum is amazing albiet with a few recent exceptions :-) and I found this group and their support system when I needed it the most. I joined this forum when I was in a very dark place and was reading with Persian Psychic (yup I admit it) and it was on this forum that I found out what a fraud she was and what an idiot I had been. Although I have not resolved my POI issue I have come to the resolution that I need to find peace in my own heart with or without my POI. And that is good enough for now. I have since read your stories of heartbreak and success and found out that I am not the only one suffering and that there is a light at the end of this all. But it is up to me to find that light no reader is going to find it for me. I truly wish you all the best of luck in your future and from the bottom of my heart I wish you all peace and love and happiness that you all deserve. I am not closing my account as I do want to come back and report on the pending predictions of all the heavy hitters that are due from now till the end of the year and I hope when I do report back that I come back with some positive news of my own. Wish me luck. And please take care of yourselves and stay away from germs :-)

Offline Fairydust123

Re: GoodBye Farewell for now
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2020, 05:03:29 AM »
GOOD LUCK KDSPIRITED!! sending you good vibes!!

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2020, 08:09:44 AM »
Good luck and praying that you come back to update us with great news!

Offline dascallie

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2020, 05:35:36 PM »
Aww. I hear the heartfelt disappointment, but also the clear determination in your note.
Know that you will be good, undoubtedly better than ever, because your life will be once again free.

And good things flow into a life that is free from addiction! And that's what this psychic quicksilver is--addiction--hoping for something almost in reach, but 99% of the time, never is.

You're always taking another hit, another shot, burning hard earned money you cant afford to burn--desperately hoping to hear that one bit of life changing 'good news'. Yes, he does love me. He's just scared of how MUCH he loves me. So you wait for it to happen. Oh my God. In the meantime, precious life and time slip away. It doesn't happen. So we pay more psychics. Slow motion ruination.

Feel good now that you've broken out of the prison! I'm not far behind you for all the same reasons. All the best xox