Author Topic: LadyPersephone  (Read 240397 times)

Offline Bark angel

Re: LadyPersephone
« Reply #120 on: December 04, 2013, 12:52:52 PM »
oops - words missing in my earlier post.  What I meant to say was since Lady P does not give timing how can anyone really know if predictions have not manifested?

Offline sagitira

« Reply #121 on: December 04, 2013, 01:14:48 PM »
@bark angel - lady p gave me positive outcome but I don't see it happening...really don't...I was prepared to let go but in a way she told me not to...I on the other hand feel waiting for this guy for over 2 years is a bit too much...so I don't know how to take things but I will follow my intuition..

I am however waiting for one prediction - lets say someone is expecting baby and she doesn't see a baby...so that is something interesting and it's not just her who said it couple of other advisors said the same thing...so this is something very interesting..

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #122 on: December 04, 2013, 02:49:24 PM »
so LadyP gave you timing of 2 years for this prediction to occur?  How come she doesn't give me timing?

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
« Reply #123 on: December 04, 2013, 03:16:13 PM »
she RARELY gives me timing, even if i ask. there are times she gives timing to me but they are somewhat general. for instance summer of 2012 she told me my bf and i would have a big fight/falling out over the holidays of last year. and we totally did. she gave me timing recently on a call but it was sort of like a general ballpark and she even mumbled as she said it - "well, i dont like to do timing, but it looks something like this".. then she said a season next year. i think she only says it if she gets it. if you have to ask that means she didn't see it and won't be able to tell you.

like i said, it's rare that she even throws it out there. but it's happened to me a couple times of my years of using her.

Offline sagitira

« Reply #124 on: December 04, 2013, 04:14:59 PM »
sorry LadyP didn't say to wait 2 years...I had been waiting for the guy for 2 years...and was ready to let him go. ladyp suggested to keep the communication open as his feelings are strong etc...
surprisingly she said first thing she doesn't do timeframes however she gave me 2 timeframes it came to her in the reading so I wasn't expecting to hear when but she just mentioned it herself...I would have to wait further like 6months to see if she is right...and to be honest right now I don't see that happening. I'm coming to a point where I am becoming fed up too waiting for miracles to happen...but I will update whatever happens..

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #125 on: December 04, 2013, 05:57:55 PM »
Hi sagitira,

I agree with KTH about LadyP. Good with current but what she told me would happen in the summer into fall never happened. She is good at reading into personalities though and I would use her again maybe as an empath.

Offline nikkii

« Reply #126 on: December 04, 2013, 06:12:16 PM »
I agree with Truth, Lady P always tells me she's not great at timing and doesn't like to provide it; however she was very accurate with timing she gave me months ago. My boyfriend and I were on the outs and I've had it and was done with the relationship so I called it off which in a million years I never thought I'd do.

Back in early June she said in 5 months something's going to light a fire under him and he'll get a wake-up call. Mind you our relationship seemed to continue to deteriorate throughout the summer. Several readings with her during this time she said things will get much better. As much as she said it when I called is as much as it continued to fall apart. Regardless of whatever she told me she saw happening in the future between us, I couldn't take it anymore and broke up with him. This guy is everything to me, we've been together for years and for me he's the one but at that point in time my self-esteem was so much more important and I just didn't give a damn anymore and left him in spite of what she saw.

November 1st I heard from him after leaving him at the end of September. And there is a definitive change in him, exactly as she saw. She never gave me fairy-tales, in fact I forgot she told me I was going to be sick and tired of him. I think I blocked that out because I had no plans on leaving the relationship.

With all of that said, when she DOES provide timing....which is rare I have found her to be on point. I don't even ask for timing anymore, if it flows from her mouth I write it down but don't ponder over it. I consult her because she is damn good with current situations and also with what she sees down the line for me.

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #127 on: December 04, 2013, 08:17:57 PM »
Sagitra, all of your posts made perfect sense and I understand exactly where you are coming from. Go with your intuition. Only you truly have your best interest in mind so if you're ready to let go then I commend you for it.

My ex and I have been apart for 2 years now and he has a new life yet he always comes up in my readings (including my readings with Lady P) even when I call about career or other romantic interests. Part of me thinks that it's because I haven't empowered myself enough to truly let go so the readers always pick up on the ghost lingering in my conscience. Either way, I refuse to entertain thoughts of reunion because my reality is grossly in opposition of what I'm told and there is no denying that. IF it was to happen, IMHO, it would be so far into the future that it would be worthless to "wait", lol.

Good luck to you and hopefully you'll be a good influence on me once you walk away. Cheers darlin!!

sorry LadyP didn't say to wait 2 years...I had been waiting for the guy for 2 years...and was ready to let him go. ladyp suggested to keep the communication open as his feelings are strong etc...
surprisingly she said first thing she doesn't do timeframes however she gave me 2 timeframes it came to her in the reading so I wasn't expecting to hear when but she just mentioned it herself...I would have to wait further like 6months to see if she is right...
and to be honest right now I don't see that happening. I'm coming to a point where I am becoming fed up too waiting for miracles to happen...but I will update whatever happens..
« Last Edit: December 04, 2013, 08:20:22 PM by decibel.diva »

Offline sagitira

« Reply #128 on: December 04, 2013, 09:50:09 PM »
@decibel diva - thank you for your post and  feedback.this is what this forum is about - honest feedback - good or bad it doesn't matter what matter is the honesty..i appreciate it.
yes it's incredibly hard to let go. i've tried for months and i feel each time they say hold on it's harder for me and i feel like i'm losing my mind over this guy. the difficult part is we see each other every day (complicated circumstances) and it's hard to let go off someone you see daily...but i decided i will do my best there is no way i'm waiting for this guy another what 7-8months..it would drive me crazy...and i'm not new to psychics either they strung me along for 2 years so i know very well what psychic addiction is...i wanted to try ladyp, aries intuition and aurora due to feedback they had. i have to say each one of them got the current situation spot on and you are all right ladyp was most descriptive about the people involved it was scary at times what she was saying...

but i will do what i feel is right and try to let him go as hard as it is i have to do it.

@ nikkii - wow i love your story did you take him back? or you decided to let him go? i know timing is hard to predict and i understand that often our actions can in fact delay things so i'm not stuck on timeframes but i feel if someone tells you for 2 years to hold on then definitely it's not right...and we get to a point where we have enough and end things...your post is inspiring..

i have read many people's stories and from what i understand is that almost noone got their predictions fully manifested...current was spot on but future predictions don't happen as psyhics see them...so i am a realist and know not keep false hopes but at least it was nice to hear from all of them that the guy has strong feelings that it was not just one sided thing...it can give me a nice closure in a way..

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #129 on: December 04, 2013, 10:34:05 PM »
i have read many people's stories and from what i understand is that almost noone got their predictions fully manifested...current was spot on but future predictions don't happen as psyhics see them...so i am a realist and know not keep false hopes but at least it was nice to hear from all of them that the guy has strong feelings that it was not just one sided thing...it can give me a nice closure in a way..

I find this very curious.  Why is it that psychics all seem to get the current situation and not the future?  And if all the psychics pick up on the fact that individuals have strong feelings for each other, WHY doesn't the prediction manifest as it should?  All of this keeps me wondering so much about this whole thing.

Is there something we are doing that is standing in the way?  How could so many readers get the current situation right and yet nothing works out as they say? Could it be something else is going on that the client is not aware of?

Offline bstalling

« Reply #130 on: December 04, 2013, 10:51:47 PM »

I find this very curious.  Why is it that psychics all seem to get the current situation and not the future?  And if all the psychics pick up on the fact that individuals have strong feelings for each other, WHY doesn't the prediction manifest as it should?  All of this keeps me wondering so much about this whole thing.

Is there something we are doing that is standing in the way?  How could so many readers get the current situation right and yet nothing works out as they say? Could it be something else is going on that the client is not aware of?

You will wrack your mind trying to get an answer to this. There are so many theories and possible reasons why.

Even if a reader says someone will come back next month, it is important not to make a habit of waiting for him...if waiting means "stopping your life". I have made that mistake and learned the hard way. I think it won't matter if we "hold on" or not. The result will be the result.

Offline sagitira

« Reply #131 on: December 04, 2013, 11:09:16 PM »
ok what i read somewhere which was very interesting as in why predictions don't happen was this:
apparently the spirits/guides or whoever they are have been here for thousands of years they are all around us, see our past and present and hence why they feed/provide the information to the chaneller/psychic/medium - that is accurate as this happened or is happening right now. however apparently they cannot read the future and will or might base their predictions on current situation...according to this theory only God knows what will happen in future, no spirit knows...
so it is interesting theory indeed i apologise if i offended anyone with this post -  not my intention just i read this somewhere when i was asking the same question - why are psychics right about our past and present but wrong on our future? who knows...is it true? i have no idea but it is interesting..

we know we have a free will and if psychic tells me you will be together with him if you wait a year or two it might happen but if i say i've had enough i'm moving on i then can change the outcome...or if i move to another state meet someone else..the possiblities are countless...but then again i'm asking a question should a psychic still not see this? as ultimate outcome? like ok you will try to move on, you will let him go but ultimately you will end up together in the end...i think a psychic should be able to see the outcome..i don't know it's just my opinion i might be wrong...

this is why now when i get readings i more less focus on now - if i wanna know how my actions affected the other person or i will ask about my immediate future ...i stopped waiting for end results it's more now seeing who got the situation right and who was wrong.

i have read with over 50 psychics at least. probably more. i promised myself i will give honest feedback so others dont' use those who i strongly believe are scammers. hopefully i will post it this year i've just been busy but i have to admit i was addicted to psychics i was in a very bad place and spent so much money i am ashamed to even say i really believed them and needed them more and more to hear that he loves you you are his soulmate and other crap...but 2 years pass not a single prediction happening opened my eyes and i started researching the subject...now i know very well not to put my faith in them but i take them as guidance about where things are right now..

this is why i think it's very important that people update this forum if predictions happen or don't happen. this site really helped me - because i didn't call those scammers (based on feedback here) so i managed to save some money. if my feedback helps people i will only be glad..

thank you everyone :)

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #132 on: December 04, 2013, 11:57:36 PM »
My information is from psychics, themselves, so I can't confirm the veracity by referring to a link or website or something like that, but a trusted advisor told me that "free will" does impact readings but it does not impact the final outcome.  It shouldn't be dreaded as most people view it.  It has more bearing on the timing of the outcome than on the final prediction itself.  Think of a reading as a road map.  You are standing at point A and your final outcome is point T.  Along the way there are crossroads, some are highlighted by the psychics, (as in events that will take place along the way).  If you stay on your path you will arrive at point T, however, at each of these crossroads you are given a choice - route B, route C etc. and depending upon which one you take (free will) you will ultimately get to point T but "when" depends highly on whether you take a road that meanders, or is a direct route.

Offline nikkii

« Reply #133 on: December 05, 2013, 12:26:40 AM »
@decibel diva - thank you for your post and  feedback.this is what this forum is about - honest feedback - good or bad it doesn't matter what matter is the honesty..i appreciate it.
yes it's incredibly hard to let go. i've tried for months and i feel each time they say hold on it's harder for me and i feel like i'm losing my mind over this guy. the difficult part is we see each other every day (complicated circumstances) and it's hard to let go off someone you see daily...but i decided i will do my best there is no way i'm waiting for this guy another what 7-8months..it would drive me crazy...and i'm not new to psychics either they strung me along for 2 years so i know very well what psychic addiction is...i wanted to try ladyp, aries intuition and aurora due to feedback they had. i have to say each one of them got the current situation spot on and you are all right ladyp was most descriptive about the people involved it was scary at times what she was saying...

but i will do what i feel is right and try to let him go as hard as it is i have to do it.

@ nikkii - wow i love your story did you take him back? or you decided to let him go? i know timing is hard to predict and i understand that often our actions can in fact delay things so i'm not stuck on timeframes but i feel if someone tells you for 2 years to hold on then definitely it's not right...and we get to a point where we have enough and end things...your post is inspiring..

Hi Sagitira,

No matter what was told to me, in the end I did what I wanted and had to do for me. Lady P informed me it would get much better and saw good things but as you said enough was enough and I walked. I took him back because he was honest with me with what was happening with him to make him act like a complete jerk, a totally different person than the one I am familiar with.

IMHO, If keeping an open communication is difficult for you, no matter what anyone says you do what feels right for you in spite of what a reader tells you. Lady P saw a future prediction and yes, she was correct. But in spite of the prediction I left him anyway. Don't get me wrong, I really thought this was finally over between us but did what I felt was right and was at peace with my decision.

Peresephone is a straight shooter and she's never given me fairy tales. She in fact can be quite blunt. Live your life and try not to focus on the readings and what was told to you. There was a time I held myself "hostage" making choices based on readings; re-reading notes and overanalyzing and that's when things were kind of at a standstill until I took a stand.

Offline sagitira

« Reply #134 on: December 05, 2013, 10:23:14 AM »
nikkii you are so right. I'm glad I am no longer blinded by those readings and let them run my future. yes I find it hard to hang on and in my mind I am already letting him go. I am not going to waste another 8 months waiting for this man who lets face it if he felt same way then really he would be with me..so if I go it will be his loss...I have to keep my sanity and stay strong. it's not easy but yes..enough is enough...I deserve better really...we all do...

anything