Author Topic: LadyPersephone  (Read 240377 times)

Yaz88

Re: LadyPersephone
« Reply #570 on: October 12, 2019, 04:35:40 PM »
Does she still ask for background info before a reading? Also, do you think she’s a good remote viewer?

She did not ask me for background information before she started.  I would not classify her as a remote viewer, more as an empath. 

Offline Star_01

« Reply #571 on: October 12, 2019, 08:41:53 PM »
Does she still ask for background info before a reading? Also, do you think she’s a good remote viewer?

She asked me and I refused and said if I had to, I would rather have a refund. She didn't like this and became very argumentative. This was about a year ago, hopefully things have changed since.

Offline loops

« Reply #572 on: October 15, 2019, 07:50:51 PM »
ok I read with ladyp tonight to ask about the new job. After going after that she said the Leo ex is going to come back and I will get pregnant..also I will get an inheritance..she said in about a year to a year and a half that it will happen. The interesting thing is that she said I would be dating someone else at the time that would ask me to move in with him, but that all he is looking for is a "good luck charm".

Did anyone else get a pregnancy prediction from her?

I had a pregnancy prediction from her and at the time I  didn't believe it. I thought this lady is nuts and sure enough I got pregnant.

This was me years ago. I did get pregnant by my ex at the time. My daughter was born last month. It took 5 or so years for it to happen  and I dated seriously before we got back together. Were marrying in the summer. No inheritance happened though.

OK, no inheritance happened, but my husband got a major business deal recently. And it is like an inheritance because it changes our financial status in a big way. Maybe this is what she was seeing?

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #573 on: October 25, 2019, 12:25:49 AM »
I called Lady P the beginning of the month about a work problem. She really described my boss effortlessly and explained a conversation that we would have. It happened today. She even got some phrases and words. When he was talking I was laughing a little inside because she said he would say the things he said. She is amazing at getting into the mind of the person you ask about it at least she has been for me. I just wish I had time to ask a follow up, but she never answers more than one question for me per 15 minutes.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #574 on: January 24, 2020, 12:05:40 AM »
I read with her today and she did not say possibly to me. She was very certain on things I told her I can't see happening and She was adamant so we will see over the next 4 months which is when she sees what I feel is improbable happening. But 4 months would be when he told me he will be ready to take those kind of steps forward so I am the one saying possibly lol

Well her prediction in Sept was an offer, a relationship, a balancing and a move. She said it was him moving, us moving in together, or traveling. She specifically said Jan 2020. Well he moved out of his apartment after a job offer and is traveling for work. He did tell me how he feels so that must be the relationship part. In both of my readings she has said it will be awhile for big things.

Well somehow I modified this instead of quoting it but I updated it lol

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #575 on: January 28, 2020, 07:55:09 PM »
Do any of you ever use her website?  Or do you always book with keen?   I booked for a phone appointment today.  Paid $50 and she never called????

Offline Solitude_Soul

« Reply #576 on: January 29, 2020, 05:10:23 AM »
I have always read via her website.

Do any of you ever use her website?  Or do you always book with keen?   I booked for a phone appointment today.  Paid $50 and she never called????

Offline Gigi777

« Reply #577 on: February 21, 2020, 04:41:34 PM »
Has anyone ever gotten a negative outcome from her or a “no he’s not interested”?  Just curious if she always reads everything as positive?

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #578 on: February 21, 2020, 04:54:43 PM »
Has anyone ever gotten a negative outcome from her or a “no he’s not interested”?  Just curious if she always reads everything as positive?

I have gotten negative outcomes before. I don’t take her as the type to sugarcoat what she gets.

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #579 on: March 28, 2020, 08:18:04 PM »
If she was adamant about a prediction (no maybes), have you found it’s more likely to manifest?

Offline user5942

« Reply #580 on: March 28, 2020, 10:53:02 PM »
Have predictions from her happened for people years out?

Offline Sincity2

« Reply #581 on: March 28, 2020, 11:00:35 PM »
She was overall wrong for me on outcome. She got the present situation right but outcome was positive, and it never happened.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #582 on: April 10, 2020, 10:59:59 PM »
Updates?

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #583 on: April 11, 2020, 05:27:27 PM »
Has anyone had luck with her accepting appointments on Keen?

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #584 on: April 11, 2020, 06:20:29 PM »
She no longer works on keen. You have to go through her website