Author Topic: LadyPersephone  (Read 238808 times)

Offline attaboy

Re: LadyPersephone
« Reply #420 on: December 04, 2018, 03:49:06 AM »
I feel that the engagement she referenced is likely down the line. But for now, proceed with caution because she is in a confused state. Empathy is her strongest gift, so that is what you should take into consideration when deciphering her reading. You have to listen to what she dosent say as well, IMO. Also, you may be able to glean more information from her a few months down the line.

That's so strange how she was able to pick that up the engagement, especially if it is quite a ways out, but couldn't provide any more insight into it.  That is okay with me, though.  I don't have one of those mentalities that these people are God.  I know they have gifts and they are human, and as humans we are prone to make mistakes or not be correct 100% of the time.  I think it's healthy to keep that in mind when deciphering these readings.

So, if I'm understanding you correctly, what I should take away from this is the fact my POI is very confused and is regretting her decision to leave me?  Nothing more, nothing less?  I guess the only validation I would get is if she does reach out to me and communicate she made a mistake leaving me.  At that rate it may just be an apology and not an attempt to come back - OR - it could be an apology and a reconciliation attempt.  It's still early to tell.

I will be keeping all updated though as to what unfolds.  I know I have been on this site for some time now and wanted to create an account to provide my experiences in hopes it would help others.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #421 on: December 04, 2018, 04:00:59 AM »
I feel that the engagement she referenced is likely down the line. But for now, proceed with caution because she is in a confused state. Empathy is her strongest gift, so that is what you should take into consideration when deciphering her reading. You have to listen to what she dosent say as well, IMO. Also, you may be able to glean more information from her a few months down the line.

That's so strange how she was able to pick that up the engagement, especially if it is quite a ways out, but couldn't provide any more insight into it.  That is okay with me, though.  I don't have one of those mentalities that these people are God.  I know they have gifts and they are human, and as humans we are prone to make mistakes or not be correct 100% of the time.  I think it's healthy to keep that in mind when deciphering these readings.

So, if I'm understanding you correctly, what I should take away from this is the fact my POI is very confused and is regretting her decision to leave me?  Nothing more, nothing less?  I guess the only validation I would get is if she does reach out to me and communicate she made a mistake leaving me.  At that rate it may just be an apology and not an attempt to come back - OR - it could be an apology and a reconciliation attempt.  It's still early to tell.

I will be keeping all updated though as to what unfolds.  I know I have been on this site for some time now and wanted to create an account to provide my experiences in hopes it would help others.

There is regret because she misses you obviously, but she is also confused as well. I get the sense she is ambivalent about you at the moment, that is why LP said she hears "screaming". What exactly shes ambivalent about, not sure. Its probably why she hopped around dating other men as shes trying to make sense of what she feels. I know guys are turned off by that, but try to not make that a "thing". Now, she will reach out, but dont take it as if things are going to progress steadily. LP said herself "there will be a struggle to get on an even keel". She has some internal issue that needs to be sorted out...only she can do the work.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2018, 04:02:30 AM by bstalling »

Offline attaboy

« Reply #422 on: December 04, 2018, 04:39:24 AM »

There is regret because she misses you obviously, but she is also confused as well. I get the sense she is ambivalent about you at the moment, that is why LP said she hears "screaming". What exactly shes ambivalent about, not sure. Its probably why she hopped around dating other men as shes trying to make sense of what she feels. I know guys are turned off by that, but try to not make that a "thing". Now, she will reach out, but dont take it as if things are going to progress steadily. LP said herself "there will be a struggle to get on an even keel". She has some internal issue that needs to be sorted out...only she can do the work.

Thank you for providing your insight into this. It really helps when I get some substantive outside input from a third party!  I plan to take it as it comes (the contact - that is).  I'm a nice guy.  When she reaches out I'm not going to be an asshole or chastise her for her choices that she made.  After all it is HER life and she is free to make her own life decisions.  Now if those wind up being decisions she regrets, well, then she'll need to sort that out, as you've mentioned.  And she will need to learn from the experience.  I'm trying hard to look at it from her perspective (POIs) as well, but, I have to tell you - it's hard to get that mental image of her being with other men out of my head.

I plan to follow LP's advice.  This is just something I wanted to bring to the discussion.  I think it's beneficial to have banter from the male side of things as well.

Keep smiling ya'll!  I appreciate the insight!

Offline lneilo

« Reply #423 on: December 05, 2018, 01:19:10 AM »
Over the past 24 hours 2 of her very unlikly predictions just happrned. She predicted i would meet a guy and gave me his name and age. OMG i went out with him last night -she got his NAME and AGE and OCCUPATION right. She also told me about an outlandish job situation and it happened today - it is wonderful for me. I read with her in march and its happening now.
In total shock -
PT

No way this is true. I believe that she could've gave a description of his appearance but name and age, thats not possible.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #424 on: December 05, 2018, 01:26:29 AM »
Over the past 24 hours 2 of her very unlikly predictions just happrned. She predicted i would meet a guy and gave me his name and age. OMG i went out with him last night -she got his NAME and AGE and OCCUPATION right. She also told me about an outlandish job situation and it happened today - it is wonderful for me. I read with her in march and its happening now.
In total shock -
PT

No way this is true. I believe that she could've gave a description of his appearance but name and age, thats not possible.

Hmmm? This is an old post, but it is possible with her. She is capable of giving those kind of details, rarely, but shes done it with me before.

Offline attaboy

« Reply #425 on: December 05, 2018, 02:17:39 AM »
In total shock -
PT

This is why I recap my calls with the readers.  I state what they say during the reading so things are timestamped and written into some sort of record.  It's too easy for someone to pop on here and say XYZ predicted ABC and IT HAPPENED!  We have no way to verify, we can only take the user's word at face value.  I'm not saying this person is a lier and I'm not saying they are honest either, it's just something to chew on.

Now, an approach I take is that I state what the reader has said during the call with their predictions written out.  That way there is a timestamped record of when I composed the post that can be quoted and verified by skeptical people when predictions manifest at a future time.

I'm not saying this method would work for everyone, because each person is only comfortable up to a certain level of what they feel like they want to share.  I hope my method is beneficial to everyone here.  It's also good to get some indication as to what these readers say so we can confirm if they are reading from a script or if they are really reading with a true gift.

Offline attaboy

« Reply #426 on: December 05, 2018, 06:13:20 AM »
I cant find Lady Persephone on KEEN, did she leave the site?

@pisceschild87 - I think this may be her listing.  I did the concise email reading, however.  It was $30 and I believe it was very worthwhile.

https://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/love-relationships/ladypersephone/5303734?category=0&gid=0&pmode=0&flmode=call&pageid=26

Here is her professional site http://www.ladypersephone.com/

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #427 on: December 05, 2018, 02:13:37 PM »

Thanks for sharing your story, Brad. Lady P is awesome, she is one of my favorites, but i usually get phone readings with her. Don't be upset that she did not give any timing, she never usually does, as she claims that she isn't good at them. But the details she picks up on, from my experience, are accurate and phenomenal.
IT does sound like she definitely picked up on your POI's confusion, and she is relaying to you that you MAY hear from her if she gets a moment of clarity. But it also doesn't really sound to me that she is saying anything about a reconciliation.
The mention of the engagement just could be a message she heard from the Angels, that she has no further info on at this time. It sounds like some sort of a marker/validation you will get ONCE you hear from your POI...

No worries!  Glad to help the community out.  I spent a few months on here reading reviews and following conversations.  I figured I would jump on here and make an account.  At first it was very interesting - I sort of just picked a psychic here or there with little to no research, and boy, let me tell you - I am able to tell who sugar coats vs. who tell it like it is.  I am also able to pick up on the frauds.  I have never initiated a refund with the exception of Kisha, she wrote me back and told me she couldn't connect so I received a refund.  I am a firm believer in karma - so those that are fraudsters will end up getting what they deserve.  I don't need to receive refunds as this is toy money anyhow.

Now, onto your insight you provided.  You had stated 'it doesn't really sound to me that she is saying anything about a reconciliation'.  I'm mixed on this because she did specifically tell me to proceed with caution (when I hear from POI) - which to me indicated that Kelly will potentially be reaching out to me to try to reconcile.  LP said she could sense that Kelly would still have the confusion even when she reaches out to me and that she saw a struggle to get on an even playing field.  Maybe the struggle to get on an even playing field meant that we would struggle to get back on track into a healthy relationship?  Otherwise what would the struggle be?  If she saw that Kelly will be merely reaching out for a platonic friendship why would there be a struggle to get on an even playing field for a friendship?

What do you mean by 'It sounds like some sort of marker/validation you will get ONCE you hear from your POI...'?  Do you mean that my POI may reach out and tell me she wants to be with me again but only if I agree to get engaged to her?  I don't see why she would need to disclose the fact [if] she gets engaged to another guy to me.  I most certainly would not feel the need to contact any of my former partners to let them know I am engaged to someone.  That's just odd.

I'm glad that you like her and that she works for you.  Does what she predict happen for you as well?  It's going to be very interesting to see if my POI does reach out.  If she does wind up telling me she 'made a mistake' then LP was right on the money.  But, like she suggested, I will proceed with caution.

Be mindful that contact and reconciliation are/can be 2 different things.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #428 on: December 05, 2018, 03:13:05 PM »

Thanks for sharing your story, Brad. Lady P is awesome, she is one of my favorites, but i usually get phone readings with her. Don't be upset that she did not give any timing, she never usually does, as she claims that she isn't good at them. But the details she picks up on, from my experience, are accurate and phenomenal.
IT does sound like she definitely picked up on your POI's confusion, and she is relaying to you that you MAY hear from her if she gets a moment of clarity. But it also doesn't really sound to me that she is saying anything about a reconciliation.
The mention of the engagement just could be a message she heard from the Angels, that she has no further info on at this time. It sounds like some sort of a marker/validation you will get ONCE you hear from your POI...

No worries!  Glad to help the community out.  I spent a few months on here reading reviews and following conversations.  I figured I would jump on here and make an account.  At first it was very interesting - I sort of just picked a psychic here or there with little to no research, and boy, let me tell you - I am able to tell who sugar coats vs. who tell it like it is.  I am also able to pick up on the frauds.  I have never initiated a refund with the exception of Kisha, she wrote me back and told me she couldn't connect so I received a refund.  I am a firm believer in karma - so those that are fraudsters will end up getting what they deserve.  I don't need to receive refunds as this is toy money anyhow.

Now, onto your insight you provided.  You had stated 'it doesn't really sound to me that she is saying anything about a reconciliation'.  I'm mixed on this because she did specifically tell me to proceed with caution (when I hear from POI) - which to me indicated that Kelly will potentially be reaching out to me to try to reconcile.  LP said she could sense that Kelly would still have the confusion even when she reaches out to me and that she saw a struggle to get on an even playing field.  Maybe the struggle to get on an even playing field meant that we would struggle to get back on track into a healthy relationship?  Otherwise what would the struggle be?  If she saw that Kelly will be merely reaching out for a platonic friendship why would there be a struggle to get on an even playing field for a friendship?

What do you mean by 'It sounds like some sort of marker/validation you will get ONCE you hear from your POI...'?  Do you mean that my POI may reach out and tell me she wants to be with me again but only if I agree to get engaged to her?  I don't see why she would need to disclose the fact [if] she gets engaged to another guy to me.  I most certainly would not feel the need to contact any of my former partners to let them know I am engaged to someone.  That's just odd.

I'm glad that you like her and that she works for you.  Does what she predict happen for you as well?  It's going to be very interesting to see if my POI does reach out.  If she does wind up telling me she 'made a mistake' then LP was right on the money.  But, like she suggested, I will proceed with caution.

YES!  a thousand times yes.  I can't tell you how many times I thought contact from the first POI meant things were progressing.  Nope! 

Offline attaboy

« Reply #429 on: December 05, 2018, 08:34:25 PM »

@Fidget1028 - I understand that contact and reconciliation can be two entirely separate things.  But what has me scratching my head is the fact LP said, when I get the contact to Proceed with caution.  She still had the sense that the confusion would still be around my POI.  She said she sensed a struggle to get on an even playing field.  Maybe this meant LP sensed things being challenging to get back to where things were?

I would tend to believe if she just stopped at I get the sense you will be hearing from her that it would entirely be a contact and that is it.  But the fact she elaborated and told me more of a picture about a struggle she saw where it would be difficult to get on an even playing field tells me that she may have sensed that being a reconciliation?

If it was just a contact LP saw why would there be a struggle in making contact?  In other words, she could reach out to me (via phone or text) tell me what she wants to tell me and that be it.  No struggle....  It's confusing to me because a struggle typically implies two people trying to solve something or settle something. If POIs intent is to simply contact I don't see how there could be a struggle to get to an even playing field.

What are your thoughts on that? 

Offline attaboy

« Reply #430 on: December 05, 2018, 08:59:18 PM »
YES!  a thousand times yes.  I can't tell you how many times I thought contact from the first POI meant things were progressing.  Nope!

@sawthelight - I totally get that contact and reconciliation are different.  In this conversation LP stated something about a struggle to get to an even place.  If it was simply contact I don't feel as though there would be any struggle involved, right?  For example let's assume my POI wants to apologize for what she did.  She could send a text stating she's sorry - that would be contact, but where is the struggle to get to an even playing field, right?  I think a struggle involves some type of agenda that isn't being solved.  Regardless if I reply, she would have made contact and that would be the end of the story.

However, let's take it a step further and assume POI has an agenda or expectations. 

There are two ways this could play out:

Scenario #1
Let's say she reaches out to apologize (that is her contact) and I am NOT receptive of it.  In other words I do not acknowledge her and do not accept her apology.  She could in a sense try even harder to vie for my attention, by either sending me more messages or trying to call me (that is the struggle to get to the even playing field).

Scenario #2
Let's say she reaches out to apologize (that is her contact) and I AM receptive of it.  In other words I acknowledge her and accept her apology.  This may lead to more communication, which could ultimately end up with us meeting up.  At some stage she may suggest trying again.  In the process of trying again things may have been so butchered from before that it's difficult for me to get back on board with things (that is the struggle to get to the even playing field).

For me I'm looking at it in two pieces......

The contact
The Struggle to get to an even playing field

....and I think they go hand-in-hand because LP elaborated on it right after she said I get the sense you will hear from her and then she went into her spiel on how she still sensed POI would have the confusion and that she sensed a struggle to get on an even playing field.  She even said You might be thinking why in the world she would contact you after she left and went to be with these other men.  Well, she feels as though she made a mistake. 

Personally, if I dumped a girl to date other women and realized it was a mistake I would go back to the girl I dumped to let her know I made a mistake.  True story: this did end up happening with one of my previous partners, years and years ago.

LP told me to be careful - which I certainly will.  These readings make you really scratch your head and think, hmmmmm.......

Do you guys think the contact and struggle to get to an even playing field go hand-in-hand?  I suppose the only real way to find out is to wait it out and see what happens.  However, since many of you are more senior than I am on this forum and had multiple experiences with LP I thought I would ask how to interpret this.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #431 on: December 05, 2018, 10:20:24 PM »

@Fidget1028 - I understand that contact and reconciliation can be two entirely separate things.  But what has me scratching my head is the fact LP said, when I get the contact to Proceed with caution.  She still had the sense that the confusion would still be around my POI.  She said she sensed a struggle to get on an even playing field.  Maybe this meant LP sensed things being challenging to get back to where things were?

I would tend to believe if she just stopped at I get the sense you will be hearing from her that it would entirely be a contact and that is it.  But the fact she elaborated and told me more of a picture about a struggle she saw where it would be difficult to get on an even playing field tells me that she may have sensed that being a reconciliation?

If it was just a contact LP saw why would there be a struggle in making contact?  In other words, she could reach out to me (via phone or text) tell me what she wants to tell me and that be it.  No struggle....  It's confusing to me because a struggle typically implies two people trying to solve something or settle something. If POIs intent is to simply contact I don't see how there could be a struggle to get to an even playing field.

What are your thoughts on that?

My take is that she wants you to protect your heart. She could contact you out of confusion/loneliness/regret, but still not be anywhere ready for a healthy relationship. Her warning to proceed with caution may be for your own benefit. I'm not a psychic, so take it with a grain of salt, but I know that my own perception on my POI can get skewed because of what I want  and not what's realistic.

Offline attaboy

« Reply #432 on: December 05, 2018, 10:41:36 PM »
My take is that she wants you to protect your heart. She could contact you out of confusion/loneliness/regret, but still not be anywhere ready for a healthy relationship. Her warning to proceed with caution may be for your own benefit. I'm not a psychic, so take it with a grain of salt, but I know that my own perception on my POI can get skewed because of what I want  and not what's realistic.

@Fidget1028 - Thank you for your insight.  It is very helpful to get third party thoughts on this as it is sometimes difficult to decipher when you look at things from only your point of view.  As you have mentioned things can become pretty skewed because there is bias.  But, if an outside party looks at what is said, they can offer how they interpret things without that bias.

I understand what you mean by she may want me to protect my heart from hurt.  Maybe she sees her contacting me and wanting to be with me, but not for the right reasons...almost like, she couldn't get anything else to work out, so the only reason she would come back is out of loneliness and desperation?

Like I said, time will be the ultimate test.  It's going to be interesting to see what unfolds.  But, I do know if she does reach out AND she does attempt to reconcile I am going to be on guard.  In other words, she's going to be on a 3 month probation period (90 days) before I make any serious decisions.  If she is too impatient and demands either we get back together or she's out during that probation period, then she's automatically out.  I'm going to take those 3 months to really observe things making sure her actions match her words.  Actions are much more important to me than what she says.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #433 on: December 05, 2018, 10:53:28 PM »
That's a good plan. ((Hugs)). And I get it.

Offline attaboy

« Reply #434 on: December 06, 2018, 04:51:26 AM »
That's a good plan. ((Hugs)). And I get it.

Thank you Fidget1028  :) BIG HUGS :) to you too!