Author Topic: LadyPersephone  (Read 236124 times)

Offline wishes215

Re: LadyPersephone
« Reply #390 on: October 25, 2018, 04:05:36 AM »
thanks, this was helpful. out of all the empaths you guys have used, does she seem the most legit? have you been able to validate the things she told you about your POIs?

Offline wishes215

« Reply #391 on: October 25, 2018, 04:07:30 AM »
I have to ask, you kept going back to her because her readings resonated with you despite none of her predictions coming true? was this for work or love?

I used to read with her a lot last year
Nothing she said ever happened

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #392 on: October 25, 2018, 05:30:26 AM »
Love. Honestly, it’s the same reason I read with Yona. Everyone said she’s great.
In the end, it just came down to 3 readers.

Offline NeSSi

« Reply #393 on: October 25, 2018, 11:49:01 AM »
thanks, this was helpful. out of all the empaths you guys have used, does she seem the most legit? have you been able to validate the things she told you about your POIs?

Well, she was not 100% right but she was pretty good overall as you can see. I read with her four times. I’m going to post details so that you can see where she was right and wrong and I hope this helps  :).

04/25. My first reading. I used her own site.

She was RIGHT by saying:
I’ll hear from him (I did on the 05/16). She told me to be aware as his situation would still be complicated. His situation was (and still is…) tight or intense that he doesn’t have the time to focus on a serious relationship.
She saw turmoil and trouble. Too much going on around him.
Influences: two women (one maybe family, the other an ex) — I haven’t been able to verify if there was an ex, but around that time Kisha (Aries Intuition) and Joeana told me the same thing, so it could be…)
She also saw inconsistency and that he was not 100% honest (little white lies; one of them was about his age -- Maybe this is not so little! hehehe).
If he reaches out don’t have much expectations or be cautious. I have to let him do it at his pace and let it gradually happens.
He likes talking to people but doesn’t mean he’s involved.
She picked up some movement or travel (My POI was on holidays in our country of origin at the time of the reading and when he came back he brought his younger brother with him, so a very accurate point there).

WRONG: Also she picked up a child; I asked her if it could be his younger brother who moved and now is living with him but she said ‘no’ and insisted it was a child...

07/24. I used her site again.

RIGHT about everything this time. She said:
He lied about his age maybe to impress me.
He cares and has feelings. Back and forth. He doesn’t like to be questioned so I shouldn’t question him > maybe because his stories are not exactly as he tells. If I do he might be to pull back or be defensive.
Not solidly involved with anyone else but he’s flirtatious and would allow someone else to get into his space. There’s another female around him (again, I wasn’t able to verify but it could be.)
We can be together but on his terms but I’ll get very frustrated.

08/28. I used Keen.

RIGHT: He’ll reach out but when he feels close he pushes away.
Push and pull, even if I feel he changes a little bit and he’s coming around. He’s going to have a very hard time committing; he’s not ready for a relationship, to step up. 
Wishy washy and on his terms.
I’ll hear from him again.
His brother and him are getting into each other’s nerves. He doesn’t want to ask his brother to leave but he’s getting tired of him. (Not able to confirm but it resonates, very likely it’s happening that way.)

PENDING: She had a very strong feeling his brother might not stay here till winter.

WRONG: I’ll meet somebody else.

10/24. On Keen again.

PENDING:
He’s very immature (well, that's true! LOL). He’s busy doing what he wants to do. There are females around but none serious, he’s living the life of a bachelor (He might text to some girls, I don’t know but I know he’s not physically involved with anyone right now). Having a relationship with him right now will be difficult.
He wants to keep me on hold until he figures out that everything is right on his life.
He'll contact me again (He blocked me on Whatsapp a few weeks ago. Again!! LOL )
« Last Edit: October 25, 2018, 03:25:08 PM by NeSSi »

Offline wishes215

« Reply #394 on: October 25, 2018, 04:55:26 PM »
Love. Honestly, it’s the same reason I read with Yona. Everyone said she’s great.
In the end, it just came down to 3 readers.

I hear ya. So ur top 3 are?

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #395 on: October 25, 2018, 05:03:13 PM »
Hi NeSSi, some of the things you mentioned I was told as well by Lady P. The fact that POI is not honest, and that things will be difficult. I actually confronted Lady P about the honesty thing because it seemed to me a bit fake...and she said something like white lies. Well, who doesn't tell white lies?

I was not very impressed with her reading because she is probably good at psychology of humans and I felt like a lot of what she said is just based on what I told her about the history between us. She asked me to give her a bit of background so from that she extrapolated. I should learn my lesson and not give too much information to psychics, I always find myself telling them a lot and then in hindsight I think that based on what I tell them, they can say so much.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #396 on: October 25, 2018, 05:14:47 PM »
Hi NeSSi, some of the things you mentioned I was told as well by Lady P. The fact that POI is not honest, and that things will be difficult. I actually confronted Lady P about the honesty thing because it seemed to me a bit fake...and she said something like white lies. Well, who doesn't tell white lies?

I was not very impressed with her reading because she is probably good at psychology of humans and I felt like a lot of what she said is just based on what I told her about the history between us. She asked me to give her a bit of background so from that she extrapolated. I should learn my lesson and not give too much information to psychics, I always find myself telling them a lot and then in hindsight I think that based on what I tell them, they can say so much.

Yes.  She was so wrong about first POI I called her about.  While she got some stuff right regarding his behavior, and his thought process, the outcome was wrong.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #397 on: October 25, 2018, 05:16:51 PM »
It seems like she always senses third party. Maybe that’s an easy guess when we are calling about a reconciliation.

quote author=NeSSi link=topic=593.msg61511#msg61511 date=1540468141]

Well, she was not 100% right but she was pretty good overall as you can see. I read with her four times. I’m going to post details so that you can see where she was right and wrong and I hope this helps  :).

04/25. My first reading. I used her own site.

She was RIGHT by saying:
I’ll hear from him (I did on the 05/16). She told me to be aware as his situation would still be complicated. His situation was (and still is…) tight or intense that he doesn’t have the time to focus on a serious relationship.
She saw turmoil and trouble. Too much going on around him.
Influences: two women (one maybe family, the other an ex) — I haven’t been able to verify if there was an ex, but around that time Kisha (Aries Intuition) and Joeana told me the same thing, so it could be…)
She also saw inconsistency and that he was not 100% honest (little white lies; one of them was about his age -- Maybe this is not so little! hehehe).
If he reaches out don’t have much expectations or be cautious. I have to let him do it at his pace and let it gradually happens.
He likes talking to people but doesn’t mean he’s involved.
She picked up some movement or travel (My POI was on holidays in our country of origin at the time of the reading and when he came back he brought his younger brother with him, so a very accurate point there).

WRONG: Also she picked up a child; I asked her if it could be his younger brother who moved and now is living with him but she said ‘no’ and insisted it was a child...

07/24. I used her site again.

RIGHT about everything this time. She said:
He lied about his age maybe to impress me.
He cares and has feelings. Back and forth. He doesn’t like to be questioned so I shouldn’t question him > maybe because his stories are not exactly as he tells. If I do he might be to pull back or be defensive.
Not solidly involved with anyone else but he’s flirtatious and would allow someone else to get into his space. There’s another female around him (again, I wasn’t able to verify but it could be.)
We can be together but on his terms but I’ll get very frustrated.

08/28. I used Keen.

RIGHT: He’ll reach out but when he feels close he pushes away.
Push and pull, even if I feel he changes a little bit and he’s coming around. He’s going to have a very hard time committing; he’s not ready for a relationship, to step up. 
Wishy washy and on his terms.
I’ll hear from him again.
His brother and him are getting into each other’s nerves. He doesn’t want to ask his brother to leave but he’s getting tired of him. (Not able to confirm but it resonates, very likely it’s happening that way.)

PENDING: She had a very strong feeling his brother might not stay here till winter.

WRONG: I’ll meet somebody else.

10/24. On Keen again.

PENDING:
He’s very immature (well, that's true! LOL). He’s busy doing what he wants to do. There are females around but none serious, he’s living the life of a bachelor (He might text to some girls, I don’t know but I know he’s not physically involved with anyone right now). Having a relationship with him right now will be difficult.
He wants to keep me on hold until he figures out that everything is right on his life.
He'll contact me again (He blocked me on Whatsapp a few weeks ago. Again!! LOL )
[/quote]

Offline NeSSi

« Reply #398 on: October 25, 2018, 05:56:38 PM »

Exactly, nobody is tooootally honest. I thought the same when she told me about white lies. I have myself told him already a few of them! hehehe, to avoid arguments, disappointments or stuff like that. I agree some things are pretty general and could be applied to most of us; also the particular things she said (like the weird thing about a child, that I would meet someone...) did not make sense at all. But overall I can't say she was wrong neither!!. I was most impressed after the first reading as the following ones were more of the same story.

Offline star1

« Reply #399 on: November 05, 2018, 12:21:20 PM »
When you arrange an email read with Lady P, any advice for the type of question?? Do you need to leave it open ended like with Kisha - "what do you see coming up for ______ and I?", or "what are _____'s feelings towards me?". Thanks.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2018, 12:26:13 PM by star1 »

Offline bstalling

« Reply #400 on: November 05, 2018, 05:11:59 PM »
When you arrange an email read with Lady P, any advice for the type of question?? Do you need to leave it open ended like with Kisha - "what do you see coming up for ______ and I?", or "what are _____'s feelings towards me?". Thanks.

I had the best experiences asking direct questions.

Offline star1

« Reply #401 on: November 05, 2018, 05:19:43 PM »

I had the best experiences asking direct questions.

Thanks!

Offline star1

« Reply #402 on: November 14, 2018, 09:45:26 AM »
I've just booked the in-depth email reading. I'm guessing judging by the posts from others, she's best to only go to on the same subject once.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2018, 09:47:42 AM by star1 »

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #403 on: November 14, 2018, 11:38:19 PM »
Just read with her she said that my New POI like me but doesn't wanted to be in a serious relationship right now but don't give up on him see how much he give back. Didn't give me any predictions.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2018, 11:40:48 PM by psychic girls »

Offline star1

« Reply #404 on: November 14, 2018, 11:42:44 PM »
Just read with her she said that my New POI like me but doesn't wanted to be in a serious relationship right now but don't give up on him see how much he give back. Didn't give me any predictions.

Did she seem to validate well, though? I'm sure I read somewhere she can be a bit of a negative reader. I don't mind being given bad news, as long as it's backed up by validations.

anything