Author Topic: PEDIA on oranum  (Read 3378 times)

Offline happyinfinity

PEDIA on oranum
« on: June 07, 2020, 08:21:37 PM »
Does anyone know if PEDIA from oranum, reads on any other website or social media? Has anyone located her so far?

I am trying to reach her other than Oranum, because her timings there dont suit my timezone. TIA

Offline celiiyap

Re: PEDIA on oranum
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2020, 04:58:47 PM »
Does anyone know if PEDIA from oranum, reads on any other website or social media? Has anyone located her so far?

I am trying to reach her other than Oranum, because her timings there dont suit my timezone. TIA

Read with Pedia just now but she's immensely hard to catch. I don't think she's available in other websites other than Oranum. Did you find her accurate?

Offline celiiyap

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2020, 11:59:56 AM »
I had quite a long reading with her but honestly I couldn’t really decipher what was being said the whole time. Looking back at the transcript, she said there will be positive changes in 90 days which would mean August so we’ll have to see. But maybe english is not her first language, as she was quite difficult to understand for me.

It's honestly quite hard for me to understand what she says as well.. but her predictions are till october for me.. might have to see for now :)

Offline celiiyap

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2020, 09:02:02 PM »
Good luck!

She did actually say to expect positive changes at the end of that month (May) and nothing happened.

Might be bcs she's an empath and does no tools readings that she might be off with predictions? She did get my present situation correctly. Maybe wait until august and can you update how it goes? thank you xx
also did you read with other readers on oranum that you find accurate?

Offline Steven213

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2020, 12:09:44 PM »
Don't talk in Oranum, the websites are mostly fakes

Offline celiiyap

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2020, 02:09:12 AM »
Don't talk in Oranum, the websites are mostly fakes

I agree.. but I feel that some of their top readers are real psychics. I've tried a lot of people and they gave me fake advices of either a "happily ever life with poi" to "poi is so mentally unstable and you are assuming too much".
Will have to see with Pedia, Insight2Leigh, Lagira and Psychic Kay. I've had a couple of small hits with Kay on my 3 times reading with her- predictions are around 60% right. Timeline can be off though. Rest are still waiting on outcome
She usually predicts little things like poi contacting you/ you'll dream about him/ a sudden small amount of money transferred into you bank acc.
Both pedia and insight2leigh are empaths, so their timing is questionable, but did get into the bottom situation quite well.

Heera123 was such a cold reader- I tried her and she couldn't even get the present details right. Then maybe, diffferent psychics works on diff people.

Offline celiiyap

« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2020, 07:57:22 PM »
Reading update:

Pedia's predictions did not seem to happen for me at all but she gets the present like super well, even better than most of the psychics I've went to.
She can even tell if someone is being dishonest/ can read third parties instantly.

Read with her last June and she said a manifestation of money coming in the next 28 days... did not happen
then said I will see some changes with a POI on August.... did not happen
another POI will begin approaching me romantically this August... did not happen

Predictions that are yet to come:
Job in September
three pois approaching me romantically this October
relocation end of year

Offline celiiyap

« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2020, 01:47:48 AM »
I can safely say now that her predictions didn’t happen to me either. Not in the timeframe given anyway. I don’t think she was the reader for me, it was all very wishy washy.

Did PsychicJohn's and heera123's predictions played out for you?

Offline celiiyap

« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2020, 01:59:40 PM »
Reading update:

Pedia's predictions did not seem to happen for me at all but she gets the present like super well, even better than most of the psychics I've went to.
She can even tell if someone is being dishonest/ can read third parties instantly.

Read with her last June and she said a manifestation of money coming in the next 28 days... did not happen
then said I will see some changes with a POI on August.... did not happen
another POI will begin approaching me romantically this August... did not happen

Predictions that are yet to come:
Job in September
three pois approaching me romantically this October
relocation end of year

November/December update :

Manifestation of money from 2 sources came true but it was on October
POI changes... happened but just this month
New job in September.. came. true but only with a 3 month contract

I realised that Pedia's small predictions have been coming for me. Now #1 accuracy in terms of psychics tied in with Terry Mitchell's events.

Predicted a new job with more income on January
New POI on january
Existing POIs coming back in around January too

anything