Author Topic: Who I've read with and giving up! BIG BIG UPDATE...  (Read 6580 times)

Offline Fairydust123

Who I've read with and giving up! BIG BIG UPDATE...
« on: June 07, 2020, 03:24:22 PM »
Hey all! Soo... it' been a long time since I've started readings. They first started with family and friend psychics reading for me just because they knew about the situation. Then I would run into psychics randomly who predicted the same.

At that point, I decided to start getting readings. So I am finally updating.

The only one who has so far been correct for me on any online site is blindtruthtarot. Now, with blindtruth, she is a friend of my best friend. So i wanted to throw that out there as i am not just trying to promote her
 She actually nailed it. The other who was correct so far was spiritroombydawn. However, I found out she uses a script or is repetative to users. Both are on etsy.

So here is the list of who was so far wrong...

Amanda Bury- esty

Keen-
Conor Brooks
Bryan Mason
Psychiclisa14

Currently have to wait for things from...

TasaraM- Keen
Marie Anna- Keen
Anthony- myspy
Raynee-mypsy
Bee.23- user
Angels Present- etsy
MY OWN GIFT
And a few family/friends.
They all seemed to gather same info...

I will come back and update what happens. For now, I  giving up on readings as they don't seem to get it right for me so far really overall.

I pray that you all are lucky enough to receive what you need and are looking for. But mostly deserve. I'll update in a few months.

SO LOL,, ITS LITERALLY 5 DAYS AFTER I SAID IM LETTING GO....

POI REACHED OUT. (However, I decided I will not respond though)

WHO WAS RIGHT ON OVERALL CONTACT
Brian Mason- 1 month late
Conor Brooks- 2 months late
Psychiclisa14-( the FIRST read) (second read she said id never hear from him again)(1 month late)
Amanda Bury (2 months late)
Blindtruthtarot (always accurate for me)
Angels Present (never gave time frame)
TasaraM (prediction came early for contact)
Anna Maria (prediction came early for contact)
Anthony and Raynee, MYPSY, (prediction came early for contact).

« Last Edit: June 12, 2020, 03:34:55 AM by Fairydust123 »

Offline kdspirited

Re: Who I've read with and giving up!
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2020, 11:27:22 PM »
good luck and ewise decision

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2020, 02:05:29 AM »
Hey all! Soo... it' been a long time since I've started readings. They first started with family and friend psychics reading for me just because they knew about the situation. Then I would run into psychics randomly who predicted the same.

The only one who has so far been correct for me on any online site is blindtruthtarot. Now, with blindtruth, she is a friend of my best friend. So i wanted to throw that out there as i am not just trying to promote her
 She actually nailed it. The other who was correct so far was spiritroombydawn. However, I found out she uses a script or is repetative to users. Both are on etsy.

Amanda Bury- esty

Keen-
Conor Brooks
Bryan Mason
Psychiclisa14

TasaraM- Keen
Marie Anna- Keen
Anthony- myspy
Raynee-mypsy
Bee.23- user
Angels Present- etsy
MY OWN GIFT

I will come back and update what happens. For now, I  giving up on readings as they don't seem to get it right for me so far really overall.

I pray that you all are lucky enough to receive what you need and are looking for. But mostly deserve. I'll update in a few months.

Bee is a great reader.  Her and I read for each other almost daily.  I’d trust her 100%

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2020, 03:27:44 AM »

Amanda Bury- esty

Keen-
Conor Brooks
Bryan Mason
Psychiclisa14

TasaraM- Keen
Marie Anna- Keen
Anthony- myspy
Raynee-mypsy
Bee.23- user
Angels Present- etsy
MY OWN GIFT

Bee is a great reader.  Her and I read for each other almost daily.  I’d trust her 100%

Bee is definitely great she read for me when I was just bored n shockingly things are going in ways she told me. I don’t think she’s reading right now due to the demand (I believe someone posted she took a break) and I appreciate her doing so... sometimes u can get a read from someone gifted and their energy is burned out and causes inaccuracies.... it’s perfectly fine to take breaks here n there

One of the main reasons I stopped using main stream sites and overly popular advisors is because I can’t guarantee they know how to gage their energy or how ethical they are to understand how important it is to pause themselves before they are overwhelmed. I read with popular ppl over time and nothing passed, I had to learn it might not have been their gift but the fact the advisor was drained of their energy too much to help me properly. Again bee is great and I recommend her which says a lot cuz I don’t recommend anyone on this forum too much lol

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2020, 03:38:43 AM »
Yes!! I 100% agree!! With all of you!!

Yes, bee is amazing and such a kind soul! She def has a gift 100%.  Her predictions for me are for later in the summer(maybe) and then... into the winter, so we will see! I def trust her more than anyone else too! Especially because i was one of the first she read for on here when she offered!! Also, with bee, i think like you said, she knows when to take a break and let her energy become undrained and i feel that makes a huge difference too! I do have faith that her reading will work out in my favor!! Just gotta wait a while!!!

Also, 100% that they probably don't manage their energies right! Also, idk where their energies are coming from and i dont think i like that anymore! I do like how i know bee and i connected before she rad for me, so I will say her and blindtruth are the ones to give a try too!!

Sorry I had alot of also's
..... lol!!

I really hope all works out for everyone! ♡♡

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2020, 08:06:39 AM »
Can someone please tell me or pm me how to get a reading with Bee? Thank you!

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2020, 02:52:12 PM »
Update- my friend just read cards for me and the clear answer was NO poi and i would not be getting back together even though he feels we are soulmates. He is in love with the other girl and that he is having a child with the other girl.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2020, 03:03:56 PM »
Update- my friend just read cards for me and the clear answer was NO poi and i would not be getting back together even though he feels we are soulmates. He is in love with the other girl and that he is having a child with the other girl.

Is that true?

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2020, 09:07:30 PM »
Pink, youre the bestest!!
I'll pm you!

To everyone else,

Im not sure if it is or isnt true because its the opposite of what everyone else predicted!!! Except my friend did say he genuinely loves me but  loves her too lol.  But my friend hasnt read cards in a while sooo idk :/

She already has kids from her hubby

So idk, im just over it! If it was meant to be, it wouldve been! If he really wanted to make it right and apologize and meant all the things he said over the years, it wouldve been right by now!!

I know my soulmate is out there! One day god will bring them to me when its right!

All i can do is be in the here and now ♡♡

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2020, 09:11:22 PM »
This was the clarifying cards for if he loved her or if he really loved me! Soo he said the first spread said we were soulmates and also pulled lovers for how he felt about me.  and clarifying the question of why be with her if he loves me he got these. So he said he really loves her

[attachment deleted by admin]

anything