Author Topic: Queene-of-Hearts  (Read 10930 times)

Offline Mouse2020

Re: Queene-of-Hearts
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2022, 09:58:41 PM »
Thank you and best of luck to you as well. Let us know how it goes!!

She said I would know about my next opportunity on 4.15 & 4.16. I was doubtful because 4.16 was a Saturday, but I did indeed find 2 jobs that I applied for. I received an invitation to interview for one on 4.15 and the other one on Monday, 4.18. It remains to be seen if either one will give an offer which she said would happen by the end of this month, but I don't see how that's possible since the process of interviewing has begun. That aside, she did say that by May, I would be employed. I will report back if either of these is the one that gives me an offer :). I will say that she was wrong on a few other things, but so far sticking to career, her predictions look promising.

That sounds promising!  I'm currently watching her profile on Keen to see if I can catch her to peek into my career situation.  Hopefully yours works out the way you hope!

I finally got through to her and had to make it brief.  All 4 of the advisors I have spoken to said I will get offered the job, 3 indicated by the end of this month, but she indicated end of June.  I really don't want it to be end ofJune, I hate the job I just started and don't want to be there that long, lol.  So we will see. 

Offline Mouse2020

« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2022, 12:14:52 PM »
Well, you know, ultimately the universe owns timing. So, if someone confidently predicts something, just take note. Doesn't mean anything is written in stone. Again, she said I would have an offer by the end of this month, but I'm just in second round interviews this month. So, I wouldn't put weight on it. I will say that it's important to be open that maybe what you think is right for you, isn't. And, maybe, there's something even better coming. Just be open!

I received the tentative offer yesterday, so it's possible that another offer could come later.  I've accepted this tentative offer and still have to go through the background check, fingerprints, etc. (it's a federal term job).  So it's possible it could take until the end of June to start, but since I just went through all of that as a contractor for the government 2 years ago (quit that job earlier this month to take this horrible job I just started), I'm hoping it goes through faster.  then I can bide my time, network, and keep applying for permanent jobs while continuing to build my experience.

Offline Mouse2020

« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2022, 01:38:40 PM »
Sometimes I wonder if calling multiple psychics messes up the energy or makes it hard for them to sift through it all.   I'm going to suspend my Keen again again (I went on horrible binges back in 2010/2012 and closed it when I was having relationship issues) so that I don't go down that road again with career questions.

Hopefully one of your other options pans out!  I had gut feelings about accepting this current job because I knew the federal people were calling my references late last month, but the government takes so dang long to move forward with stuff, and it's not guaranteed that they would make an offer anyway. 

That's amazing! I'm happy for you! So far, one of the places that said I was moving forward, sent me a note the next day and said I wasn't. WTF? Company is clearly a mess, but it was one of the ones she specifically said would make an offer. So she was dead wrong on that prediction. I'll know more on the other one after today.

Well, you know, ultimately the universe owns timing. So, if someone confidently predicts something, just take note. Doesn't mean anything is written in stone. Again, she said I would have an offer by the end of this month, but I'm just in second round interviews this month. So, I wouldn't put weight on it. I will say that it's important to be open that maybe what you think is right for you, isn't. And, maybe, there's something even better coming. Just be open!

I received the tentative offer yesterday, so it's possible that another offer could come later.  I've accepted this tentative offer and still have to go through the background check, fingerprints, etc. (it's a federal term job).  So it's possible it could take until the end of June to start, but since I just went through all of that as a contractor for the government 2 years ago (quit that job earlier this month to take this horrible job I just started), I'm hoping it goes through faster.  then I can bide my time, network, and keep applying for permanent jobs while continuing to build my experience.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2022, 01:52:56 PM »
Sometimes I wonder if calling multiple psychics messes up the energy or makes it hard for them to sift through it all.   

I have come across times when it does mess it up and sometimes it doesn't. I've read with a psychic who told me she picks up on other readings and she had to meditate before my reading to even give me anything substantial. It was a very good reading but after the first one it went downhill with subsequent readings because I guess she didn't meditate? She said it takes a lot of energy which made me believe she doesn't put everything into all her readings, all the time.

Readers can pick up on this and say things unknowingly as if it were their own discovery which provides the reason (sometimes) that when you get multiple readings, you are told similar or the exact same things. Posters have previously mentioned this believing it is going to happen but I've found for me, it still doesn't manifest.

Offline Mouse2020

« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2022, 02:36:40 AM »
Well, the verdict is in and she was dead wrong. I got through the entire interview process with the second company in the month of May and was informed yesterday that they are going with someone else. Maybe she assumed that the organizations I would hear from on those dates would make offers. Maybe she was reading my hopes and not the situations. I wouldn't recommend her.

That's disappointing! 

Offline Mouse2020

« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2022, 12:23:29 AM »
Out of curiosity I threw $25 in my account to try her again - this reading was PAINFUL.  I got no insight out of her, just vague advice to email them again to ask the status of things.  She asked what the hiring manager's name was - I don't know.  I know NOTHING about this job, other than the job title and the starting salary - I was hoping to get more insight from her.  They've given me no information as to if I would be working on-site/hybrid, what the portfolio is, NOTHING.  She said a lot of companies are dragging their feet - well, this isn't really a company, it's the federal government, lol.  She said she feels like the hiring manager's name starts with a G, I'll be shocked if she got that right.  She did say she feels like I would be working with them by the end of the month - that seems highly unlikely if I don't even have a firm offer with a start date yet.  I wouldn't recommend her at this point.

Yeah, I was hopeful with her for career only, but now I know. Onward!

Well, the verdict is in and she was dead wrong. I got through the entire interview process with the second company in the month of May and was informed yesterday that they are going with someone else. Maybe she assumed that the organizations I would hear from on those dates would make offers. Maybe she was reading my hopes and not the situations. I wouldn't recommend her.

That's disappointing!

Offline Mouse2020

« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2022, 04:30:31 PM »
Well....
Maybe she was seeing some things after all.  I got my official offer today, and I start July 5.  Also she asked if the hiring manager's name started with a G, and my new supervisor's name is George.

So timing was close, and she got his initial right. 

Offline Mouse2020

« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2022, 05:48:40 PM »
I don't think I'll be calling her for anything else - actually I think my psychic binges are over since this situation is resolved.  I haven't felt the anxiety or urge to call since this call, hopefully that continues.

That's awesome! I'm glad she worked out for you! She was no good for me. Although, you know, with questions like this, they have a 50/50 shot of getting it right.

Well....
Maybe she was seeing some things after all.  I got my official offer today, and I start July 5.  Also she asked if the hiring manager's name started with a G, and my new supervisor's name is George.

So timing was close, and she got his initial right.

Offline Mouse2020

« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2022, 10:16:51 PM »
And now I have an interview for a permanent role in the government on the 19th.  A couple psychics told me I would find permanent, hopefully I will find out soon. 

Offline LiliaAstro

« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2022, 12:12:56 AM »
She was not accurate with my work prediction. I got the offer in the end.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2022, 05:53:16 PM »
Wow, in that case I am so glad she was incorrect!

Offline LiliaAstro

« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2022, 12:47:56 AM »
That one was for a separate position. She was right about it.

however, I later went back and did another reading with her to see if I will get the internship at this specific place, she said no, but I got it in the end.

I am definitely very glad that she was wrong just because holy I have put in years of effort to build up my resume
« Last Edit: September 15, 2022, 12:51:44 AM by LiliaAstro »

Offline LiliaAstro

« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2022, 12:54:19 AM »
I have not had any readers that have gotten everything right for me. I realise that my mood at the time that I was doing the reading can impact the reading results quite a bit as well

Ah, got it. My experience was she was right about a couple of things but then very wrong about a lot of other things. It was like after the first reading, she couldn't get anything right.

That one was for a separate position. She was right about it.

however, I later went back and did another reading with her to see if I will get the internship at this specific position, she said no, but I got it in the end.

I am definitely very glad that she was wrong just because holy I have put in years of effort to build up my resume

Offline Mouse2020

« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2022, 01:55:28 PM »
That's great! Let us know who ends up being right for you on this prediction!

And now I have an interview for a permanent role in the government on the 19th.  A couple psychics told me I would find permanent, hopefully I will find out soon.

Okay I can't find my notebook with notes.  But I just got my tentative offer for a permanent spot.  Looking back on my call history, the ones who told me I would end up permanent were Marla Dawn and Queene.  Timing was junk for both but end result was correct.

anything