Author Topic: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 277230 times)

Offline Apalm831

Re: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD
« Reply #1110 on: May 23, 2022, 04:57:19 PM »
This has happened to a few people I've noticed. I'm not sure why she can't discern between her client and someone else but I dunno. In the past with my last big POI after our relationship fell apart and Kisha blocked me, I was able to sneak in readings while she was still on Keen. This reading was during the fall of that year and he and I hadn't spoken in months. I forget details but the gist was gradual improvement, a solid relationship, and moving in together. So I waited. In december of that year I got an email reading from her asking about him and she said that : "I see a woman with dark hair trying to repair the foundation of a house that is broken, this is you. (POI name) isn't focused on the past, only the future and is now in a new relationship. For the foreseeable future I do not see you two reconnecting. Whether or not you two cross paths in the future was not revealed to me." This was the last time I asked about him. What turns out was that he had started dating his co-worker and SHE moved in with him. They're still together.

Currently, with my last POI who is a POS I shouldn't care about, in March she said he would want us to pool our money together to try and establish a business together and potentially live together. She saw clouds outside the window of an airplane and said he would want me to travel to him (he lives in Europe now). While I have no real concrete proof... this does appear to be playing out right now, but not with me, with someone else. We  remain out of communication and what bits of info I have on him appear that he's actually quite hostile towards me, which he is prone to do unfortunately.

Oh ok did she say she saw it for you two or just said she saw an engagement and it was probably while she was on keen? Have you read with her since that? Just trying to see she’s been highly accurate with my relationship and seeing things but lately even been out of touch so idk if things will pass … sigh

I wasn't devastated we had only been dating for a few months but she just picked up that there was alot of chemistry and some other things but then said she saw an engagement and it just wasn't to me lol. It was also a long distance relationship at that time. This was a phone reading, probably between 5-7 years ago.

Ugh that is horrible I’m so sorry that happened to you was this in her email reading or general love other? Or was it while she was on keen? I’d be devastated.

has kisha made a prediction like your POI will confess their love to you and it actually happened? or she sees a proposal or marriage ?

Yes, she saw a proposal in one of my readings. The person got engaged to another female in that same year, not to me. So she saw a part of what happened but i guess her interpretation was wrong as we cut ties.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #1111 on: May 24, 2022, 03:29:54 AM »
alright with all these energies she's mixing up, has anyone tried to ask kisha to validate who she's seeing? I mean I know she can get snippy but can we not ask her to describe the person or something to give us a better idea of who she's talking about. I wonder if anyones tried asking her that. I will definitely be doing that no matter how mad she gets at me. LOL

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #1112 on: May 24, 2022, 04:32:45 AM »
alright with all these energies she's mixing up, has anyone tried to ask kisha to validate who she's seeing? I mean I know she can get snippy but can we not ask her to describe the person or something to give us a better idea of who she's talking about. I wonder if anyones tried asking her that. I will definitely be doing that no matter how mad she gets at me. LOL

Uhhhh not me. I just assumed she was talking about me at the time. It wasn’t till later that it didn’t pan out that way

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #1113 on: May 24, 2022, 02:21:43 PM »
Oh ok did she say she saw it for you two or just said she saw an engagement and it was probably while she was on keen? Have you read with her since that? Just trying to see she’s been highly accurate with my relationship and seeing things but lately even been out of touch so idk if things will pass … sigh

I wasn't devastated we had only been dating for a few months but she just picked up that there was alot of chemistry and some other things but then said she saw an engagement and it just wasn't to me lol. It was also a long distance relationship at that time. This was a phone reading, probably between 5-7 years ago.

Ugh that is horrible I’m so sorry that happened to you was this in her email reading or general love other? Or was it while she was on keen? I’d be devastated.

has kisha made a prediction like your POI will confess their love to you and it actually happened? or she sees a proposal or marriage ?

Yes, she saw a proposal in one of my readings. The person got engaged to another female in that same year, not to me. So she saw a part of what happened but i guess her interpretation was wrong as we cut ties.

She saw the large amount of chemistry between us and that was followed by "I see an engagement in an 8 or within 8" So I'm pretty sure even she thought it was to me. I did read with her after that and i still would read with her again but i haven't in almost two years.

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

« Reply #1114 on: May 24, 2022, 03:16:45 PM »
Got ya… well sorry that happened but glad you weren’t devastated… and hopefully you are happy now, she’s been good on other things/relationships for you since?

She saw the large amount of chemistry between us and that was followed by "I see an engagement in an 8 or within 8" So I'm pretty sure even she thought it was to me. I did read with her after that and i still would read with her again but i haven't in almost two years.

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #1115 on: May 24, 2022, 06:32:37 PM »
I give up, she just cant read me

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #1116 on: May 24, 2022, 06:44:03 PM »
Got ya… well sorry that happened but glad you weren’t devastated… and hopefully you are happy now, she’s been good on other things/relationships for you since?

Over the years she's gotten things both right and wrong. If i say anything about her readings regarding love and relationships it should be that she was more accurate in the short term. A few things she was correct about in the past 2-3 years:

1) I would feel like a male with dark hair was acting childish and he wouldn't be a long term partner
2) I would be involved with someone and then there would be a period of silence and both of us just kind of standing still
3) I would enter into a relationship with someone but initially it would involve internet or video calls because of distance
« Last Edit: May 24, 2022, 06:49:41 PM by Luckystar »

Offline lala

« Reply #1117 on: May 29, 2022, 10:01:11 PM »
did anyone purchase an email reading when she was offering them in March, and got the reading yet?
I can't remember the date she said would send them out.

thanks

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #1118 on: May 30, 2022, 01:52:29 AM »
whoa, it takes 3 months to get your reading?

Offline Xheri

« Reply #1119 on: May 30, 2022, 02:42:53 AM »
did anyone purchase an email reading when she was offering them in March, and got the reading yet?
I can't remember the date she said would send them out.

thanks

We should have been getting my them from may 16th-31st I haven’t gotten mine yet either. But the 31st of may shud be the last day.

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

« Reply #1120 on: May 30, 2022, 08:14:53 AM »
Glad to hear that she’s had some hits as well… i know it’s hard to validate who sometimes but when she gave me a reading I know 100% it was this guy because she said extremely specific things relating to his life down to months but again haven’t seen her predictions play out yet so it just has me wondering how are her time frames when she gives numbers?

Over the years she's gotten things both right and wrong. If i say anything about her readings regarding love and relationships it should be that she was more accurate in the short term. A few things she was correct about in the past 2-3 years:

1) I would feel like a male with dark hair was acting childish and he wouldn't be a long term partner
2) I would be involved with someone and then there would be a period of silence and both of us just kind of standing still
3) I would enter into a relationship with someone but initially it would involve internet or video calls because of distance

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #1121 on: May 30, 2022, 03:23:51 PM »
Kisha is good for current energy

She’s been unbelievable for current

Offline Xheri

« Reply #1122 on: May 31, 2022, 07:48:59 PM »
Did anyone receive general email readings these last two weeks?  Today was the last day for delivery and I still haven’t received anything. Do you guys think I should email her or wait a bit longer? I am in New York so it’s about 4pm.

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #1123 on: May 31, 2022, 10:39:23 PM »
Wait until tomorrow. Sometimes she does send late.

Offline lala

« Reply #1124 on: June 01, 2022, 05:07:14 PM »
I got my email reading--we'll see.