Author Topic: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 277267 times)

Offline wishes215

Re: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD
« Reply #855 on: February 17, 2021, 09:29:13 PM »
ok so kisha again gave me numbers for predictions and I finally asked her is there anything I can do to screw up the prediction. and she clearly said "No. this will happen. I am looking at it from his angle and there is nothing you can do to change that. I don't see anything that you'll do that will stop him from taking that action." so there u go. Ive gotten several predictions from her in the past but it never seen to happen, atleast not in the time frame she has given me. so I just had to ask her. if I'm not screwing up the prediction and she seems so certain then why doesn't it happen. well, I guess we will have to wait and see what happens this time around.

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

« Reply #856 on: April 21, 2021, 11:26:43 PM »
So I read with Kisha and this was what she said...
Kisha (Aries Intuition) first thing she jumped in with opening/closing, courthouse, finalized... saw attachment process of closing out run its course and mentioned a marriage... I am married currently separated and we are ready to move to the final step the actual divorce. again said legal... then she said there is an energy coming up that is overlapping it is a present energy, connect/attraction (I am currently seeing the same guy I met while married we stopped talking for a little I tried to work on my marriage but couldn't love my husband the way I loved this other guy which wasn't fair to my husband nor myself so we separated and since then I have been dating and in contact with the other guy) now I haven't said anything to her yet, just listening... she said after talking about this present energy him overwhelmed, uncertain about relationship/responsibility, pace... a need for a pullback saw it from him the pullback- strain in the present for a few months (this was beginning of Dec like 12/1 I read with her) going through his own stages to be more mature to be with me. I don't feel it is an issue, said the word uncomfortable, I am more advanced mature , he feels the need to measure up to me, again said words like breather step back break but future relationship on my path - coming together- own personal (himself) none of that is important, he will deal with it all and we can have a better relationship, come together again - 1- very grounded/solid/stable path alignment a year or so. Opportunity then said 6 - both are sitting down - show as listening to him not seeking reassurance release and more forward to restart relationship * fresh start, complete do-over 6- June or 6 months yield improvement- period of natural progression, I feel at times he can speak his mind/peace. He doesn't know how to express himself (he means well) insecurity creeps in at times - small flaws he needs to work on, has ability to do better... minimally -beginning process of being a couple - 6 months - June - year things get better June-Nov building relationship. Nov-next few months gap (which is currently happening, we communicate but have been seeing less of each other and he is pulled back more) mutually clear upfront from both ends starting fresh - relationship will thrive. Birthday 9/10 (my birthday was 12/7 his is 12/9... I asked will we see each other for it) time together, not awkward but in a space of couple mode more companionship mode ...in between stage... (we saw each other on the weekend of our birthday and things went well he was drunk telling me he loves me so much and showed me off to his friends... felt more couple like but again I am now in pullback mode with him)
so we will see how things go, pretty sure she said I would be frustrated on and off with him up until June... which is also correct

Reading this Feb... my energy midst of a shift - transformation, wanting a fresh start, new beginning - energy comes up in a space, someone i know already... connection not someone i have a stable solid relationship- male interest/attraction desire to connect, someone lacking independence, measure up, equal to what I have going on- connection drawn to each other. Need to grow up, mature more - focus on work - uncertainty, uncertain relationship - together but also a sense of distancing but not closing off period... I think that things aren't moving but there is a sense of a solid relationship- built up friendship/relationship... don't have that as much... connection I have more pulling away- distance- a turnaround period 8... months/Aug... shift with the relationship/dynamic feels strained step back temporarily few months till a fresh start- consistency needing to get to a point of comfort, take time getting to the point of friendship --- to a connection (strain on relationship) feels worse before it gets better, another energy comes up - exit )different energy) had relationship - closure (past relationship) not bad changes/emotional shifts - not emotionally a mess. i feel liberated... partner coming up to get to a point to build up relationship - gap getting to the point of a mutual relationship... i will have no inkling of what is going on and what is going to happen... I feel a need to pull away - an opportunity to have more consistency/building up... make plans, things both of us are mutually more comfortable /shift/smooth/ no worries - turn around to stability (December) or Jan/Feb stable/balanced/secure - summer months/ motions of closing a certain relationship- bit of a break for love life, single - have someone in past- question their own level of assumption (POI) drawn to each other feeling connection - intense feeling an ending and beginning 2 names same name (which ex and POI have same name!) ex husband/bf ... bf energy...relationship/dynamic 3 years and on establish deeper connection/ life... not super stable individually part of relationship journey together- clearing energy... he will step up more- more confident. has ability to figure things out for himself... (last summer taking a step back... (which he did, we broke up then... ) fall time put more into perspective  but i don't see it he isn't vocalizing it. he is in a better space- relationship phase, little more healthy he will pursue more towards the warmer months seeing a fruit stand/summertime - shift with him closer rebuild relationship, build things together- personal maturity- working together ending point - transition summer months - over 3 years- investing into relationship - more advanced working together - building a family he's not rushing things - he wants to feel more secure, thoughts and feelings about himself (leap of faith) progress he has made space of more confidence connection with families - future plans of own family, divorce (exit, legally? quicker process no chaos around love life - both of us not going through bad things - individual trials, steps we are supposed to be taking which clears the path next 3 years relationship is where it needs to be - move in beyond next year or so...

Waiting to see predictions pass, I will come back and update!

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #857 on: April 25, 2021, 08:51:16 PM »
I have a couple of updates for Kisha.

1. Several months ago, I'd asked her when I am going to meet one of my relatives and she said she is seeing 17. Months after the prediction, I met that person on March 17th (I noticed this later on).

2. In my last general reading, she had seen someone who is not in touch with me will reach out in 6. EXACTLY in 6 months, she sent a text after 3-4 years.

Offline smoothie88

« Reply #858 on: April 25, 2021, 10:20:37 PM »
A few things to share.

Kisha mixed up 2 male energies in my phone reading a few months ago. Initially I didn’t realised she mixed it up, but as things unfold it was very clear. Her description was accurate and she read the intention was pretty spot on to, just mixed up.

Her email reading in generally she kinda got the theme right, but none of the description of the event matched up with what happened. The email reading was mid last year.

Offline Sapphirewaters1

« Reply #859 on: April 26, 2021, 01:23:36 AM »
Was your phone reading a general or did you ask on someone specific, if you don't mind me asking?

A few things to share.

Kisha mixed up 2 male energies in my phone reading a few months ago. Initially I didn’t realised she mixed it up, but as things unfold it was very clear. Her description was accurate and she read the intention was pretty spot on to, just mixed up.

Her email reading in generally she kinda got the theme right, but none of the description of the event matched up with what happened. The email reading was mid last year.

Offline smoothie88

« Reply #860 on: April 26, 2021, 08:50:33 AM »
It started general for 5 mins (which get the high level very correctly) and then I asked the first name she describing and giving some direction where things could go and immediately she picked up there’s someone else and that I’m choosing between the two etc. And i said please let’s explore more the second person and then she went on to describe. Now both are descriptions are very accurate, just mixed up the energies that’s all. But I found out about this quite soon like a week after the reading as it’s quite clear one person is more emotional one other person more cocky lol. So it didn’t affect to much how my decision or how things panned out etc.

Offline Travelgirl

« Reply #861 on: May 03, 2021, 08:42:57 PM »
What kind of things do you ask on the WhatsApp chat readings?  I don’t have a specific POI, so other than, “what do you see coming up in my love life?”  I don’t really know what would take up 30 minutes of texting.  And she doesn’t like it when you ask about other people’s relationships, right?

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #862 on: May 04, 2021, 02:22:05 AM »
What kind of things do you ask on the WhatsApp chat readings?  I don’t have a specific POI, so other than, “what do you see coming up in my love life?”  I don’t really know what would take up 30 minutes of texting.  And she doesn’t like it when you ask about other people’s relationships, right?

She doesn't read about the others.

You can ask about your career as well (if you work).

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #863 on: May 09, 2021, 06:04:22 AM »
I had a work - related prediction and it happened yesterday exactly as Kisha had predicted. I had asked her this question for the last 2 years and she was very consistent in all readings. When we approached to the date, she could clearly see the details. She had also picked up this event in general readings too.

Offline Just FYI

« Reply #864 on: May 09, 2021, 01:34:38 PM »
I had a work - related prediction and it happened yesterday exactly as Kisha had predicted. I had asked her this question for the last 2 years and she was very consistent in all readings. When we approached to the date, she could clearly see the details. She had also picked up this event in general readings too.

That’s great Jili! How often do you read with Kisha?

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #865 on: May 10, 2021, 02:06:07 AM »

That’s great Jili! How often do you read with Kisha?

I used to get a lot of readings but I don't do that anymore. And also Kisha doesn't have many options available anymore. I have decided to not get more than 1-2 readings in a months. Hope I can stick with the plan :)

Offline wishes215

« Reply #866 on: May 10, 2021, 08:01:32 PM »
ok so I have talked to kisha 3 times in the past 6 months or so and finally her dates from the last reading came true. she said POI will open up the communication in a 3 and a 4.i thought it was would be weeks or months and it happened at 3:40pm:)) well, so basically the dates she throws out there could literally be anything:)) hope this helps all those wonder how her numbers work:))
« Last Edit: May 10, 2021, 08:06:01 PM by wishes215 »

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #867 on: May 10, 2021, 08:36:39 PM »
ok so I have talked to kisha 3 times in the past 6 months or so and finally her dates from the last reading came true. she said POI will open up the communication in a 3 and a 4.i thought it was would be weeks or months and it happened at 3:40pm:)) well, so basically the dates she throws out there could literally be anything:)) hope this helps all those wonder how her numbers work:))

It doesn't surprise me :)
I asked her when I see X and she said 17 and 10. I saw her (who was one of my relatives) in 17th at 10pm haha

Offline wishes215

« Reply #868 on: May 11, 2021, 01:07:00 AM »
so she's never given me numbers which were this AND that. it was always one number. so I guess when she says 3 and 4 that means both these numbers will be present when and if it actually happens. just a thought.

It doesn't surprise me :)
I asked her when I see X and she said 17 and 10. I saw her (who was one of my relatives) in 17th at 10pm haha

Offline Qcnm

« Reply #869 on: May 18, 2021, 11:29:54 AM »
I had an email reading with her in October last year and she said that I was going to connect with someone new romantically in the “warmer months”, it will be a chance meeting and there will be mutual attraction. I just starting dating someone a few weeks back. I met them on Instagram when they followed me recently.. so not sure if this is the person she was referring to? Would Instagram be considered to be a chance meeting?