Author Topic: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 277209 times)

Offline Intheotherside

Re: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD
« Reply #840 on: February 04, 2021, 04:05:11 PM »
Yesterday she was offering phone readings, I saw your message and checked and she changed. Kisha usually changes her offers depending on how busy she is. Now she is offering packages, but I believe she will soon go back to phone readings. She does offer packages, which include phone readings.

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #841 on: February 04, 2021, 04:06:56 PM »
Is Kisha doing phone readings? I looked on her site and I only see WhatsApp chat bookings.

She recently made some changes in offered readings. Previously, she had many affordable options. Check out on weekends. She usually offers some options then.

I am glad to know because in my last phone reading it was the first time I specifically asked about one person and she described the person physically... thank you!

Offline cinderella

« Reply #842 on: February 05, 2021, 01:34:08 AM »
Phone readings are back up now

Offline wishes215

« Reply #843 on: February 14, 2021, 08:05:29 PM »
has anyone asked her for guidance/suggesttion on a POI, how to deal etc? Im wondering if She's a reader who is comfortable in giving suggestions on how to make something work, etc.

Offline Sapphirewaters1

« Reply #844 on: February 14, 2021, 09:04:18 PM »
I have asked her how I was going to handle something.  The guides explained how I would to her and yep, thats how i'm handling it.  I wouldn't say it was advice from her or her guides.  It was how the guides saw me handling it.  The path they saw I would take.  Hope that helps some.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #845 on: February 14, 2021, 11:00:48 PM »
has anyone asked her for guidance/suggesttion on a POI, how to deal etc? Im wondering if She's a reader who is comfortable in giving suggestions on how to make something work, etc.

Yes, I asked. And when she wanted to ask her guides, she rephrased my sentence as: "what's the best course of action regarding xxx", and told me what to do.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #846 on: February 15, 2021, 06:21:50 AM »
I have asked her how I was going to handle something.  The guides explained how I would to her and yep, thats how i'm handling it.  I wouldn't say it was advice from her or her guides.  It was how the guides saw me handling it.  The path they saw I would take.  Hope that helps some.

ok so once you took the path, did her predictions stay on course?

Offline wishes215

« Reply #847 on: February 15, 2021, 06:24:14 AM »

Yes, I asked. And when she wanted to ask her guides, she rephrased my sentence as: "what's the best course of action regarding xxx", and told me what to do.

did that help with your situation? how did that effect the outcome?

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #848 on: February 15, 2021, 10:00:56 AM »

did that help with your situation? how did that effect the outcome?

She was right. I had asked her about someone (a woman) and she wanted me to disengaged with her. I didn't and paid the cost. I should have listened to Kisha :)

Offline Just FYI

« Reply #849 on: February 15, 2021, 01:45:28 PM »
On the other side of this equation, I’ve asked Kisha what would happen if I stayed the course in a situation. It looked to be an awful outcome. I changed my direction. Now I feel like I’m rewriting my own story. When I look at past readings I think, oh that’s not going to happen because I ended that path...

Offline Sapphirewaters1

« Reply #850 on: February 15, 2021, 05:18:51 PM »

ok so once you took the path, did her predictions stay on course?

Everything is still on course as she explained.  I am doing what she saw I would.  And whats taking place is how she explained they would. 

Offline cinderella

« Reply #851 on: February 16, 2021, 05:26:42 AM »
Maybe. Some said that hers has happened years later for them. But I guess it just depends on if hers even happens

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #852 on: February 16, 2021, 04:31:01 PM »
I think so. If something is said to happen in May, could be next year and not this 2021. But honestly, everything depends on the connection with you. She is pretty accurate for me, which doesn't mean I think she is 100%.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #853 on: February 16, 2021, 05:09:12 PM »
I might be an anomaly here, but I recently reread my Kisha general email reading from the beginning of 2019 and barely anything came to pass from it. Maybe two predictions about work. Am I supposed to give her stuff more than two years? She specifically notes 1-24 months on the reading but I hope she’s not a Yona situation where the psychic says 3 months but it happens in 3 years.

Kisha for sure has a gift but she has had off readings for me before too. She's one of my favorites still though.
I read with her at the end of 2019 or the beginning of last year and asked for a love general and she got a few things right. She said I would feel like someone was being childish and that the connection would not last (true). She also said I would have a couple of energies that were not permanent between May and August or one in May and one and August and it was kind of true that I had two connections between those months. One was super brief, although I would have hoped for more (the guy moved across the country). The other one technically lasted longer than August but my feelings for him ended around that month and I considered it a fling.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #854 on: February 16, 2021, 05:56:25 PM »
as far as predictions go, I haven't had much luck with her. she saw things between my POI and I improving but unfortunately they seem pretty dead right now, or atleast in a state of deep coma:)) But she has been right about the past and thats what I intend on using her gift for. just getting understanding on what happened and maybe get some guidance on how to move forward. maybe thats the best I'll get out of her.

anything