Author Topic: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 277202 times)

Offline Intheotherside

Re: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD
« Reply #750 on: December 24, 2020, 01:37:39 AM »
I had phone and email. She has given predictions since March of something that will happen in the future. She keeps telling about this event, each time with more detail (both phone and email0. But she had given predictions both phone and email that go far beyond 6 months.... 

Offline wishes215

« Reply #751 on: December 24, 2020, 01:54:38 AM »
she recently told me that I would feel a certain way about my POI when he would finally decide to step. it hasn't happened till now so can't confirm but she could be right because im already starting to feel that way about my POI,

She also told me the mood and state of mind he would be in when he contacts me. Has she ever said that to anyone else and was she right?

I was just impressed with how much she picked up on on her own. I legit only said “what do you see for poi and I” then let her talk the rest of the reading.

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #752 on: December 24, 2020, 04:46:52 PM »
she recently told me that I would feel a certain way about my POI when he would finally decide to step. it hasn't happened till now so can't confirm but she could be right because im already starting to feel that way about my POI,

She also told me the mood and state of mind he would be in when he contacts me. Has she ever said that to anyone else and was she right?

I was just impressed with how much she picked up on on her own. I legit only said “what do you see for poi and I” then let her talk the rest of the reading.
If she doesnt give a time, may take a while.... did she give you timeframe?

Offline wishes215

« Reply #753 on: December 24, 2020, 08:12:07 PM »
she gave me a 6 but wasn't sure what that really meant. within 6 months or June.

If she doesnt give a time, may take a while.... did she give you timeframe?

Offline Just FYI

« Reply #754 on: December 24, 2020, 10:14:20 PM »
My experience with her numbers are that it’s usually the month when she says “it’s in a #” (for example 6=June) unless she says it’s definitely 6 months.

The thing that has me thrown off is the vague descriptions of people who I’ll meet. There are lots of brown haired women in the world! Doesn’t help to hear that there’s a brown haired woman I’ll have a chance meeting with who will open a new opportunity with me... makes me feel a lot of anticipation whenever I meet a woman with brown hair.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #755 on: December 25, 2020, 02:21:39 AM »
lol true. so does she ever use the word "definitely?" Ive always heard probably, possibly:)

My experience with her numbers are that it’s usually the month when she says “it’s in a #” (for example 6=June) unless she says it’s definitely 6 months.

The thing that has me thrown off is the vague descriptions of people who I’ll meet. There are lots of brown haired women in the world! Doesn’t help to hear that there’s a brown haired woman I’ll have a chance meeting with who will open a new opportunity with me... makes me feel a lot of anticipation whenever I meet a woman with brown hair.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #756 on: December 25, 2020, 02:39:43 AM »
lol true. so does she ever use the word "definitely?" Ive always heard probably, possibly:)

She doesn't really say definitely. She does tell me what "will" happen. And she has been correct. I am currently waiting on my engagement ring. Probably not 2021 but maybe. She knew our plans without knowing my relationship status. We have talked about rings and she sees April but I'm thinking April 2022.

Offline Just FYI

« Reply #757 on: December 25, 2020, 04:06:07 AM »

She doesn't really say definitely. She does tell me what "will" happen. And she has been correct. I am currently waiting on my engagement ring. Probably not 2021 but maybe. She knew our plans without knowing my relationship status. We have talked about rings and she sees April but I'm thinking April 2022.

I geez. I should have articulated myself better. The “definitely” is to say that sometimes she says # months or # weeks but doesn’t suggest it would be April or whatever. When she’s said # months or # weeks it’s generally happened within that timeframe for me. But when she’s said “it’s a 4 and it could be 4 months or April” it’s usually April. Hope that’s more clear. YMMV of course.

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #758 on: December 29, 2020, 06:39:24 PM »
She got 1 and 4 for contact. How should do you guys interpret that?

Offline cake101

« Reply #759 on: December 29, 2020, 11:15:50 PM »
What if she doesn't give you a time frame and just says for some time. Ie, this will happen for some time before this will happen. Anyone have experience with this comment and how long it took?

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #760 on: December 30, 2020, 07:04:02 AM »
What if she doesn't give you a time frame and just says for some time. Ie, this will happen for some time before this will happen. Anyone have experience with this comment and how long it took?

similarly, in my case she told me i see XYZ happeneing at some point but i dont know when. Whats the maximum timeframe to expect ?

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #761 on: December 30, 2020, 10:13:32 PM »
I just wanted to come back an update.

Kisha gave me a neutral/semi-positive prediction for an ex coming back into my life. She said it would not be a relationship but some sort of friendship but that this person would still be attracted to me so it would be kinduv more than platonic. She also said this person wanted to 'fix things' and cared about me. She also said that he was involved in a romantic relationship with another woman who I asked about and that they were mutually attracted to each other. Myself and this person ended on very bad terms so all of this seemed completely unlikely and I stopped asking about him and moved on. Around Christmas, he reached out a lot. Like a lot a lot. He said he had thought to call me several times over the months we had been apart to try to mend things and wondered if he had made the wrong decision, he got into a serious relationship with the other girl and they eventually split. He has been calling several times daily (wether I want him to or not) to talk and try to hang out. I really have zero interest in him now because of the sh*t he pulled but I'm pretty forgiving so I'm fine with being his friend. So, while unlikely, Kisha was actually right here. She didn't give me any time for this but it took about 6 months before we began speaking again.

Hopefully that's helpful.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2020, 10:19:47 PM by Apalm831 »

Offline Candy

« Reply #762 on: December 30, 2020, 10:42:05 PM »
When you talked to Kisha, did you feel like she was connected or that it was a cold read?

I read with her twice over a 2-3 year period, and I was not impressed either times. The first time was about a relationship and the second about working. I felt like she gave me a cold read and modified her answers as I gave her more info. She was wrong on both topics — really wrong! Her responses were also vague and noncommittal — like “maybe,” “it’s possible...” “there’s potential...” Her timeframes were off. Perhaps  we didn’t connect, but I’m not sure why she gets such stellar reviews.

Kisha gave me a neutral/semi-positive prediction for an ex coming back into my life. She said it would not be a relationship but some sort of friendship but that this person would still be attracted to me so it would be kinduv more than platonic. She also said this person wanted to 'fix things' and cared about me. She also said that he was involved in a romantic relationship with another woman who I asked about and that they were mutually attracted to each other. Myself and this person ended on very bad terms so all of this seemed completely unlikely and I stopped asking about him and moved on. Around Christmas, he reached out a lot. Like a lot a lot. He said he had thought to call me several times over the months we had been apart to try to mend things and wondered if he had made the wrong decision, he got into a serious relationship with the other girl and they eventually split. He has been calling several times daily (wether I want him to or not) to talk and try to hang out. I really have zero interest in him now because of the sh*t he pulled but I'm pretty forgiving so I'm fine with being his friend. So, while unlikely, Kisha was actually right here. She didn't give me any time for this but it took about 6 months before we began speaking again.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #763 on: December 30, 2020, 11:14:08 PM »
When you talked to Kisha, did you feel like she was connected or that it was a cold read?

I read with her twice over a 2-3 year period, and I was not impressed either times. The first time was about a relationship and the second about working. I felt like she gave me a cold read and modified her answers as I gave her more info. She was wrong on both topics — really wrong! Her responses were also vague and noncommittal — like “maybe,” “it’s possible...” “there’s potential...” Her timeframes were off. Perhaps  we didn’t connect, but I’m not sure why she gets such stellar reviews.

Kisha's never cold read me, she's always been pretty accurate, that's why I've been talking to her for years. Whenever she says 'there's a possibility' or something wishy washy, I don't think that's something you can count on. If she doesn't answer affirmatively and definitively, then it's probably not something worth banking on. Talking to her outside of readings, she said when she delivers bad news, she tries to say something encouraging, so that's the only reason I could give for that. But, if she was flat out wrong and you felt she wasn't getting anything at all, maybe she just doesn't connect with you well. It happens. I think there's a few people on here who have said it felt like she wasn't getting anything at all right, but her readings with me, overall, resonate and make sense. She has been very wrong for me, on two major things though so she's not perfect. I read with her about one person for a year, and I never saw him again. She also gave me a very positive career outlook in the beginning of 2019, but by October of that year I got laid off. She's got the highest average of accurate predictions for me, but never 100%. That's better than anyone else I've found though.

Offline Tigerlily229

« Reply #764 on: December 31, 2020, 02:12:03 AM »
I’ve tried reading with Keisha two times in the past year. Within a minute she says there’s no connection and she cancels the reading. I’m so disappointed. Does she do this to anyone else?