Author Topic: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 277290 times)

Offline Freefinally

Re: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD
« Reply #720 on: December 09, 2020, 05:01:40 AM »
So in one of my readings she said that my poi and I would have some sort of business together summer 2021...at the time I thought she was picking up on the current becuz we did have a side business this past summer. And it was very dependent on covid so I kept trying to think about how we could do something similar and I just couldn’t.   But as things are turning out...next summer we will be making money at what is more of a hobby as she put it. And it’s something I never would have thought about doing on my own...she said he would bring it to me.

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #721 on: December 09, 2020, 05:44:23 AM »
I ordered the weekly guide messages. I find them helpful

I was late to them...they were sold out by the time I saw it.  I was so bummed!
Check regularly to see when the next month will open....

Offline KitKat121

« Reply #722 on: December 11, 2020, 12:00:18 AM »
Has anyone had a WhatsApp chat reading with kisha if so how Did it go is she any good in tuning in on chat ? I’ve only had one email reading from her which was pretty vague I’m quite skeptical about  sending names and pictures for me I feel sending pictures and names date of births helps the psychic to tune in but for me giving just first name I don’t know how one can tune in I didn’t feel connected to any of the reading that came through unfortunately but I want to try again maybe via WhatsApp chat not sure if she will let me provide pictures etc

Offline Freefinally

« Reply #723 on: December 11, 2020, 12:46:09 AM »
Has anyone had a WhatsApp chat reading with kisha if so how Did it go is she any good in tuning in on chat ? I’ve only had one email reading from her which was pretty vague I’m quite skeptical about  sending names and pictures for me I feel sending pictures and names date of births helps the psychic to tune in but for me giving just first name I don’t know how one can tune in I didn’t feel connected to any of the reading that came through unfortunately but I want to try again maybe via WhatsApp chat not sure if she will let me provide pictures etc

She usually doesn’t like to have any info given to her. I have never done a chat reading with her...I’m in the minority who prefers her phone readings to her email readings. The down side to a phone reading is that if you don’t record it you can miss stuff as she’s talking...but you can ask her questions to clarify anything she saw.  I like her general emails becuz she covers all areas but I hate that you can’t ask her any questions about it. I feel for me she’s more correct with the phone readings than the emails.  But the chat could be the best of both worlds? She has time to actually type out what she’s getting so it could be more detailed/clear but you still have the opportunity to ask about things if you’re confused. I’m curious now too if anyone has done a chat reading with her

Offline Freefinally

« Reply #724 on: December 11, 2020, 12:52:22 AM »
Guys I want to book with Kisha but need some advice. It’s my first phone reading. I got my first reading from her ever at the end of October, it was a general email reading.

For phone readings should I do a general phone reading or a love phone reading? Is she more accurate in one over the other ?

Personally my first phone reading with her was general but I really only wanted to know about my love life lol. So now since that’s really all I’m concerned with I do a love path reading every few months...so it depends on if you only want to know about your love life or not. And there have been times where she’s done getting info and I still have more than 5 mins left so then she’s offered to look at other things for me.

Offline souls3@

« Reply #725 on: December 12, 2020, 03:09:13 AM »

WhatsApp Chat reading and phone reading cost the same price for 20mins. I would go with Phone reading if she allows International caller. Typing does takes time and I believe I can get more things from Ph conversation.

General email reading and sprint guides are available for purchase now. She mentioned that after this she won’t be accepting email reading till summer next year.

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #726 on: December 14, 2020, 01:37:31 AM »
I ordered the weekly guide messages. I find them helpful

I was late to them...they were sold out by the time I saw it.  I was so bummed!
She usually opens a few weeks before the following month...

Offline Xheri

« Reply #727 on: December 18, 2020, 10:36:07 AM »
Do you guys think I should get a general email reading from her or the spirit guide emails?

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #728 on: December 18, 2020, 06:02:45 PM »
I am looooving the spiritual guides emails.... They have been amazing for me.

Offline cinderella

« Reply #729 on: December 18, 2020, 06:27:38 PM »
Guys I booked a phone reading with Kisha for next Tuesday. I’m just curious as to how to word poi questions with Kisha? And is she still good by phone?

I've only done a nemail reading (waiting to see if it happens so won't say if she worked for me) but many have said she has done good on phone readings. Some say email was better for them, some say phone. So you have a pretty good chance of it being good. As for wording. not sure. I think some say that she just needs your name and poi name and ask her what she sees. but others who actually have done it (i just had a general emil reading) might be able to help you more with the wording (this is just what I've read from people on here, how they worded it etc)

Offline wishes215

« Reply #730 on: December 18, 2020, 08:57:22 PM »

just curious, whats in them? does she make predictions?

Offline wishes215

« Reply #731 on: December 18, 2020, 08:59:43 PM »
can't speak to her predictions just yet but she is good in picking up the current energies even over the phone. just ask what you see coming up for POI (name)and I. let us know how it goes:)

Guys I booked a phone reading with Kisha for next Tuesday. I’m just curious as to how to word poi questions with Kisha? And is she still good by phone?

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #732 on: December 18, 2020, 10:35:51 PM »

just curious, whats in them? does she make predictions?
Usually, a page long describing a subject a few paragraphs. Sometimes, she will cover two subjects. they are predictions, but more than that, it is really messages, guidance, which for me, it has been good. Things you should be aware and take care. Most of the weeks, she has been talking about one subject, different aspects. Interesting is that last weekend she talked in two paragraphs about something, and the third paragraph was something else,, that she has mentioned on my email reading that I received late October. These messages do not refer to that week. Some are better than others, but honestly, they have been spot on for me and really important.

Offline Just FYI

« Reply #733 on: December 19, 2020, 02:17:15 AM »
The weekly readings sound really good. Too bad she won’t let anyone order if they haven’t bought them before.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #734 on: December 19, 2020, 05:39:20 AM »
The weekly readings sound really good. Too bad she won’t let anyone order if they haven’t bought them before.

What's the point of this new rule?  :o That does not make sense to me!

anything