Author Topic: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 277224 times)

Offline wishes215

Re: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD
« Reply #705 on: December 07, 2020, 06:26:39 PM »
what was your question to her?

Kisha has also (not knowingly) brought something to my attention in 2 phone readings by her guides describing me in a particular way. The first time I thought nothing much of it, but the second reading it hit me that there was something different about me and it wasn’t normal, at least for me. I did some research and found the reason why I became this way. I think the guides were trying to tell me through her that how you are feeling isn’t you. Knowing Kisha doesn’t flat out disclose anything medical, they found a way to get it across to me.

Offline Sapphirewaters1

« Reply #706 on: December 07, 2020, 10:43:48 PM »
I DM you. The situation is a bit personal, I didn’t want to put it out on here.

Offline aboveandbeyond

« Reply #707 on: December 08, 2020, 05:01:54 PM »
so in august i got a reading from kisha and she said me and my ex would start working on things /he would contact me in 3-6 months (which would be November to February) OR fall - winter. then i got a general from her in October and she said me and an "on-and-off" guy (which could only be this same ex) would start talking again and working on things from March-June. It's my fault for getting myself so confused like this I shouldn't have gotten the readings so close together. but what do you think??? should i just hope to hear from now until June lol. I feel like psychics have been telling me to basically wait from August until now, the predictions are just one after another.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #708 on: December 08, 2020, 05:04:44 PM »
ya I made the same mistake once and read with her too soon. I would just take the date thats the most far out, just to stay sane:) why give yourself hope, plus I think I'm not too sure about the accuracy of her dates.

she told me somethings will start happneng with my POI in Nov, unfortunately nov came and went and nothing.

so in august i got a reading from kisha and she said me and my ex would start working on things /he would contact me in 3-6 months (which would be November to February) OR fall - winter. then i got a general from her in October and she said me and an "on-and-off" guy (which could only be this same ex) would start talking again and working on things from March-June. It's my fault for getting myself so confused like this I shouldn't have gotten the readings so close together. but what do you think??? should i just hope to hear from now until June lol. I feel like psychics have been telling me to basically wait from August until now, the predictions are just one after another.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #709 on: December 08, 2020, 05:09:37 PM »

I would go by what she picked up on in your general. It looks like she may have gotten a 3-6 in August and assumed it was months. I say that because you say in a general she said between March and June. Since March is the 3rd month and June is the 6th. She isn't good with time frames for me. Things usually happen before she thinks or afterwards. I don't even pay her numbers any attention anymore.

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #710 on: December 08, 2020, 05:14:45 PM »
ya I made the same mistake once and read with her too soon. I would just take the date thats the most far out, just to stay sane:) why give yourself hope, plus I think I'm not too sure about the accuracy of her dates.

she told me somethings will start happneng with my POI in Nov, unfortunately nov came and went and nothing.

Same thing happened to me. Back in January, she predicted reconciliation with my ex between March and April. Then I had a reading with her in March and in that reading she predicted that ex will come back between April and May and will try to reconcile but I was not going to take him back. After that, I was going to meet a new guy and have a relationship with him.

March and April came and went and nothing so I scheduled a third reading in April. During that reading,
She predicted the same things from the reading in March but changed her timeframes to May - July.
Well it’s December and nothing came to pass.

Offline Sapphirewaters1

« Reply #711 on: December 08, 2020, 05:35:51 PM »
For me her timing has been more that month. If she gives me a 2 it’s been February, a 5 it’s been May.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #712 on: December 08, 2020, 06:28:24 PM »
3-6 in the first reading could also mean Mar-June.

Offline Freefinally

« Reply #713 on: December 08, 2020, 07:50:19 PM »
Those that read with Kisha regularly...how often do you read with her? I’ve been reading with her about every 3-4 months...that gives time for things to play out but then also get clarity on things she saw in previous readings farther out as they get closer. I had a reading a little over a month ago and I feel like I want to do a short check in. Just curious how often is too often to read with her.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #714 on: December 08, 2020, 07:54:49 PM »
Those that read with Kisha regularly...how often do you read with her? I’ve been reading with her about every 3-4 months...that gives time for things to play out but then also get clarity on things she saw in previous readings farther out as they get closer. I had a reading a little over a month ago and I feel like I want to do a short check in. Just curious how often is too often to read with her.

Once a month if she lets me

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #715 on: December 08, 2020, 08:37:51 PM »
I ordered the weekly guide messages. I find them helpful

Offline wishes215

« Reply #716 on: December 08, 2020, 11:30:26 PM »
so if she sees something happening in weeks instead of a month or months out, you all feel chances of accuracy are higher? just because the event is so close to happening, she is able to see them more clearly or her guides are Able to? 

Offline Freefinally

« Reply #717 on: December 09, 2020, 12:18:08 AM »
I ordered the weekly guide messages. I find them helpful

I was late to them...they were sold out by the time I saw it.  I was so bummed!

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #718 on: December 09, 2020, 02:29:04 AM »
so if she sees something happening in weeks instead of a month or months out, you all feel chances of accuracy are higher? just because the event is so close to happening, she is able to see them more clearly or her guides are Able to?

Yes, I believe so. She sees near future pretty well.

Offline Kaz

« Reply #719 on: December 09, 2020, 03:08:25 AM »
She seemed to have picked up something that would happen within the next two years that actually happened 3 weeks after the reading. It was a reconnection with family that I wasn’t intending to do for at least another year but things just happened out of the blue. I also think one of her other predictions passed in November but I’m giving it time just to make sure I’m not just making things fit, as I’m not 100% sure this is what she was referring to.

anything