Author Topic: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 277225 times)

Offline souls3@

Re: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD
« Reply #660 on: November 28, 2020, 04:08:02 PM »
Has anyone here ever experienced before like Kisha reading does not resonate you?

I got my general email last month after a long wait. It was a 3 pages long reading and 2/3 of reading is about career and one paragraph about love. I would say I am very disappointed. Whatever predictions she gave I don’t feel like important or relevant to me. She does not mentioned anything about my present so I don’t even know if she connected with me. There is only one prediction that I am looking forward to which supposed to happen in the first 6 months of next year.

I am wondering if I should try a specific question since I am only interested in a specific topic. Do you guys think it is worth a try? Tbh I seriously don’t want to spend a single cent on psychics anymore. But after having so much expectations for Kisha, this is just a total disappointment for me.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #661 on: November 28, 2020, 05:07:55 PM »
Has anyone here ever experienced before like Kisha reading does not resonate you?

I got my general email last month after a long wait. It was a 3 pages long reading and 2/3 of reading is about career and one paragraph about love. I would say I am very disappointed. Whatever predictions she gave I don’t feel like important or relevant to me. She does not mentioned anything about my present so I don’t even know if she connected with me. There is only one prediction that I am looking forward to which supposed to happen in the first 6 months of next year.

I am wondering if I should try a specific question since I am only interested in a specific topic. Do you guys think it is worth a try? Tbh I seriously don’t want to spend a single cent on psychics anymore. But after having so much expectations for Kisha, this is just a total disappointment for me.

In my opinion what she picks up in her general will be what is coming up. If she got very little for love then I imagine there won't be much movement in that area. Asking specifically about someone is usually less accurate for me and the things I hope are positive in those readings are not as positive. I tend to overlook the negative in it and focus on the positive and then I am disappointed.

Offline KitKat121

« Reply #662 on: November 28, 2020, 06:18:13 PM »
I’ve bought my first email with kisha one month ago it says 14-16 days not sure if should contact her to let her know but I’ve been waiting to read with her for ages I’ve only had readings via email with Carla.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #663 on: November 28, 2020, 06:23:47 PM »
I’ve bought my first email with kisha one month ago it says 14-16 days not sure if should contact her to let her know but I’ve been waiting to read with her for ages I’ve only had readings via email with Carla.

After you paid did you send her an email letting her know you paid? Once she gets that email that is when your time starts.

Offline KitKat121

« Reply #664 on: November 28, 2020, 08:15:23 PM »
Yes I did I send her my question immediately after payment but I’ve still heard nothing

Offline maggs30

« Reply #665 on: November 28, 2020, 09:01:22 PM »
Yes I did I send her my question immediately after payment but I’ve still heard nothing

If it has been a month I would definitely email her with your payment details and ask when to expect your reading. Seems like it got lost in the mix as she is usually pretty dead on with it arriving the last day of her timeframe v

Offline wishes215

« Reply #666 on: November 29, 2020, 03:35:13 AM »
I've never done a general reading with her because Ive always had a specific question in mind and on a specific POI. those she pics up pretty well.

Offline Freefinally

« Reply #667 on: November 29, 2020, 03:43:23 AM »
I've never done a general reading with her because Ive always had a specific question in mind and on a specific POI. those she pics up pretty well.

I only ever do a love path phone reading or a general email. In my last general email she says I’m going to meet a guy that I’ll be curious about but he has no social skills and I won’t be able to introduce him to other people becuz of his lack of social skills. The whole paragraph I was like ummm no...I totally can see myself meeting someone like that at work but being interested in them? No. Lol. For me she is so accurate about how I will be feeling with my current relationship in the upcoming months. Usually at the time I’m not really thrilled with what she says but then when I look back on it I’m like ‘yep that’s what happened’

Offline wishes215

« Reply #668 on: November 29, 2020, 06:00:02 AM »
for love path readings, do you have to give a name of the person you're interested in or you let her just say whoever she picks up?

I only ever do a love path phone reading or a general email. In my last general email she says I’m going to meet a guy that I’ll be curious about but he has no social skills and I won’t be able to introduce him to other people becuz of his lack of social skills. The whole paragraph I was like ummm no...I totally can see myself meeting someone like that at work but being interested in them? No. Lol. For me she is so accurate about how I will be feeling with my current relationship in the upcoming months. Usually at the time I’m not really thrilled with what she says but then when I look back on it I’m like ‘yep that’s what happened’

Offline cinderella

« Reply #669 on: November 29, 2020, 06:52:19 AM »
for love path readings, do you have to give a name of the person you're interested in or you let her just say whoever she picks up?

I think it can e either. From what I've read on here, some have asked about their poi, some have said a general love reading, just to tell them what she saw etc

Offline souls3@

« Reply #670 on: November 29, 2020, 07:09:41 AM »
May be I will try her again next year when she accepts email reading. I can’t believe she didn’t even pick up my current POI and no mention about my headaches and disappointment. I want to give her or myself another chance.

I have to say Yona is by far the best fortune teller for me. Picked up past, present and future (of course pending) very well.

Offline Freefinally

« Reply #671 on: November 29, 2020, 06:16:15 PM »

I never give her my poi’s name...but she always asks if I want her to focus on someone specific or not.  I always tell her to just go with what she gets.  And she always picks him up.

Offline Freefinally

« Reply #672 on: November 29, 2020, 07:07:31 PM »
I have a question for those of you that have been reading with Kisha longer than me...has she ever said you’ll be getting extra money? In my email reading she said that I’d be coming into money and it’s basically free money...that she doesn’t see it tied to work or bills. I’ve had a few others mention it but I’ve always disregarded it becuz who doesn’t want extra money lol.

Offline Just FYI

« Reply #673 on: November 30, 2020, 01:02:30 AM »
I have a question for those of you that have been reading with Kisha longer than me...has she ever said you’ll be getting extra money? In my email reading she said that I’d be coming into money and it’s basically free money...that she doesn’t see it tied to work or bills. I’ve had a few others mention it but I’ve always disregarded it becuz who doesn’t want extra money lol.

Yes, and she was on point!

Offline wishes215

« Reply #674 on: November 30, 2020, 02:10:20 AM »
so I am curious to know how kisha even gets those numbers for predictions. has anyone ever asked her? I mean is she seeing those numbers/months or her guides are whispering them to her?:) was just wondering:)

anything