Author Topic: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 277240 times)

Offline Jili1945

Re: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD
« Reply #570 on: October 12, 2020, 06:01:53 AM »
Darn it I meant to type this in the Leanne thread

You can remove your post :)

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #571 on: October 12, 2020, 05:08:33 PM »
Kisha has had three hits so far from my last phone reading in April:

1) described (mostly correct) the physical attributes of a man that I would meet- which I have. The rest of the predictions around him are pending

2) Mentioned a change with my work and role/responsibilities which just came to fruition last week- although her timing was off as she said it would be in April.. still very specific.

3) saw me relocating in the summer which I did unexpectedly also.

Other major predictions are still pending :)

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #572 on: October 12, 2020, 05:55:19 PM »
You should be fine then! You should receive an email back with your reading between this Friday and Thursday next week!

Offline sexyp

« Reply #573 on: October 12, 2020, 06:18:30 PM »

1) described (mostly correct) the physical attributes of a man that I would meet- which I have. The rest of the predictions around him are pending

2) Mentioned a change with my work and role/responsibilities which just came to fruition last week- although her timing was off as she said it would be in April.. still very specific.

was the tieframe for meeting the man correct?

Offline qualitycontrol

« Reply #574 on: October 12, 2020, 09:53:21 PM »
Hi, newbie here..

Is her actual name Kisha on Keen or Aries Intuition?  I can't seem to find her on Keen, if it's Kisha. 

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #575 on: October 12, 2020, 09:55:54 PM »

was the tieframe for meeting the man correct?

Hey, it was semi correct I would say. She saw relationship type energy in the summer and while we weren’t in a relationship, we did meet and started chatting. She got his career wrong but she was bang on on his physical appearances. She gave me more predictions for this relationship which are set to happen later this year.

She was also very honest during that call. I asked about an ex poi and she said, nope, he’s not coming back- sorry. And he didn’t.. so she was right

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #576 on: October 12, 2020, 10:03:26 PM »
Hi, newbie here..

Is her actual name Kisha on Keen or Aries Intuition?  I can't seem to find her on Keen, if it's Kisha.

Aries Intuition , but she now books appointments on her own website.

Offline KitKat121

« Reply #577 on: October 12, 2020, 10:20:11 PM »

Hey jill did you send her a picture of yourself and of anyone else if it was to do with a certain person ? She reads pictures very well she has been very crazy on point in this first email reading I had with her obviously still waiting for things to pan out she hadn’t given any timelines but everything she described is how it is and I didn’t tell her about it.

Has anyone tried Carla on that platform on email readings ? I had one she was very spot on I must say but obviously waiting for some predictions to pass she doesn’t give timelines just the outcome or possible outcomes but how was everyone else’s experience with Carla (white dove light)?

I did and her prediction did not happen.

Offline KitKat121

« Reply #578 on: October 12, 2020, 10:22:20 PM »
Who would you say in terms of accuracy of outcome is the most spot on out of Micah white dove light and kisha via email ?

Offline britbrat

« Reply #579 on: October 12, 2020, 11:05:15 PM »
Who would you say in terms of accuracy of outcome is the most spot on out of Micah white dove light and kisha via email ?

This thread might be helpful.
http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,2269.180.html

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #580 on: October 13, 2020, 02:54:24 AM »

Hey jill did you send her a picture of yourself and of anyone else if it was to do with a certain person ? She reads pictures very well she has been very crazy on point in this first email reading I had with her obviously still waiting for things to pan out she hadn’t given any timelines but everything she described is how it is and I didn’t tell her about it.

Has anyone tried Carla on that platform on email readings ? I had one she was very spot on I must say but obviously waiting for some predictions to pass she doesn’t give timelines just the outcome or possible outcomes but how was everyone else’s experience with Carla (white dove light)?

I did and her prediction did not happen.

No she did not ask me a picture. It was simply a contact prediction which was supposed to happen over a year ago but never happened. She was not the only failed one though :)

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #581 on: October 13, 2020, 04:07:32 PM »
Another big prediction came to pass for Kisha for me! She mentioned I would get some news that I have been waiting for and she was right on timing. She described really well in her email reading the situation and was on target in timing. This is the second big hit from her in my email reading from June/ July.

Offline myelsey

« Reply #582 on: October 13, 2020, 04:34:53 PM »
I ordered a reading from her on September 25th so I should be getting mine today or tomorrow. I'm so nervous to see what she says  :-X

Offline Kaz

« Reply #583 on: October 13, 2020, 04:49:01 PM »
I ordered a reading from her on September 25th so I should be getting mine today or tomorrow. I'm so nervous to see what she says  :-X

I ordered mine on the 27th! I’m so nervous too because it should be coming on my birthday LOL.

Offline myelsey

« Reply #584 on: October 13, 2020, 05:05:56 PM »

I ordered mine on the 27th! I’m so nervous too because it should be coming on my birthday LOL.

Ahhh happy early birthday! Hopefully we both get positive readings!

anything