Author Topic: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 277277 times)

Offline Piggynose

Re: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD
« Reply #555 on: October 08, 2020, 11:37:17 PM »
No problem. Glad I could help! Oh dang, 6 months is a long time to wonder!

Offline whimerj

« Reply #556 on: October 09, 2020, 12:43:22 AM »
I read with her back in 2017 and while she got some things right her negative outcome wasn’t correct. But she did hit on a few events that happened between us. I have no doubt that she is gifted tho

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #557 on: October 09, 2020, 01:31:45 AM »
I know 😩.....I was just hoping she might be correct

She predicted my current boyfriend if that helps at all :)

That’s awesome Cancer!! Did she give you a description of him and was that correct?

She did :) She called out his dark brown hair and certain personality traits, as well as our relationship dynamics.

Thank you! Congrats on your new relationship. I’m happy for you 😊

Thanks, babe! To be fair Yona told me the current guy is not my big love...
...which I also agree with lol

Offline sexyp

« Reply #558 on: October 10, 2020, 04:04:53 PM »
Hey everyone - Has Kisha ever read the PAST as the FUTURE?

she has read my present as something that I would be feeling in the future

Oh did it still happen in the future?
or were u able to  confirm it never happened (in the future) and it really was the present?

she said you are going to feel like xyz and that you are going through xyz later on in the year etc. wellIi was actually going through that at the moment of the reading and it was my present she read as future and so maybe I will continue to feel that way but she read it like it would happen in the future or as time passes. Hard to explain without sharing too much

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #559 on: October 11, 2020, 04:03:20 AM »
How are you all reading with Kisha? When I started using her it was on Keen for about 10 mins and she was terrible and wrong but when i used her site for at least 20 minutes she has been pretty spot on (with some mix ups) but way better than the per minute site

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #560 on: October 11, 2020, 04:19:35 AM »
How are you all reading with Kisha? When I started using her it was on Keen for about 10 mins and she was terrible and wrong but when i used her site for at least 20 minutes she has been pretty spot on (with some mix ups) but way better than the per minute site

I found her pretty good on both email and phone. I never tried her on Keen though. I prefer phone as its waiting time used to be less than email and I could ask different questions, not just one. Asking follow up questions on the phone is another plus.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #561 on: October 11, 2020, 04:21:18 AM »
Kisha is good for empath, I dont think prediction is reliable

Kisha is amazing as an empath but it does not mean that her predictions won't happen. They will actually. Definitely not 100% but the success rate is descent.

Offline KitKat121

« Reply #562 on: October 11, 2020, 06:08:15 AM »
Has anyone tried Carla on that platform on email readings ? I had one she was very spot on I must say but obviously waiting for some predictions to pass she doesn’t give timelines just the outcome or possible outcomes but how was everyone else’s experience with Carla (white dove light)?

Offline souls3@

« Reply #563 on: October 11, 2020, 08:37:43 AM »
Kisha is good for empath, I dont think prediction is reliable

What does exactly Empath mean? Read your current emery? Is this why most Psychics are always spot on with past and current situations based on your energy?

I still find this ability amazing to know someone’s life just by the name across the globe.  Truly gifted.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #564 on: October 11, 2020, 10:37:11 PM »
Has anyone tried Carla on that platform on email readings ? I had one she was very spot on I must say but obviously waiting for some predictions to pass she doesn’t give timelines just the outcome or possible outcomes but how was everyone else’s experience with Carla (white dove light)?

I did and her prediction did not happen.

Offline Freefinally

« Reply #565 on: October 12, 2020, 12:04:11 AM »
I booked an email reading with her on Sept 30th and haven’t heard from her but I did get an automated email after my purchase saying it would be 12-14 days to be delivered. Should I reach out again or should I just wait?

If you purchased a reading from Kisha you don’t need to email her about it at all. It’s 12-14 business days so no weekends or holidays. Day 1 is the day that you sent your email questions or just your email with your name stating you purchased a general reading. I would say the earliest you should expect it is the 19th with the weekends and holiday taken out. And I thought I read on her site that she’ll cancel the reading if you message her (I could be wrong on that...I feel like her website is different everytime I look at it lately).

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #566 on: October 12, 2020, 12:56:09 AM »
I booked an email reading with her on Sept 30th and haven’t heard from her but I did get an automated email after my purchase saying it would be 12-14 days to be delivered. Should I reach out again or should I just wait?

After you purchased the email reading, you do need to send her an email, even if it is a general reading. I didn't know that, and emailed her after a few days, and the 12-14 days counted from this day I sent the email.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #567 on: October 12, 2020, 02:52:17 AM »

You do need to email her after purchase, as the others said. However, sometimes there is a glitch in her system and you don't get automated response. Just check with her to make sure that your email (if you already sent) went through successfully.

Offline whimerj

« Reply #568 on: October 12, 2020, 03:09:40 AM »
I tried her a few years ago and she got a few things eerily correct to the tee but was wrong on the big outcome of something.

Offline whimerj

« Reply #569 on: October 12, 2020, 03:13:54 AM »
Darn it I meant to type this in the Leanne thread

anything