Author Topic: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 277203 times)

Offline CancerBumble

Re: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD
« Reply #525 on: October 02, 2020, 02:39:58 PM »
She seems flat and monotone on the phone but I think it is her business voice. She is straight facts no opinion. Actually in my general last year she started to give her opinion and said it was her opinion and also put it in parenthesis. Then she typed forget that just watch the prediction in the way the guides stated it. I think her tone is her trying her best not to go off with her opinions. If that makes sense. I actually had her laughing in one of my phone readings.

I actually respect this about her. Although flat and monotone, in a roundabout way it shows she cares. She is trying to not be bias and not just give you what the guides give her. She doesn't want to sway the reading with her own opinion.

Offline KitKat121

« Reply #526 on: October 02, 2020, 04:24:34 PM »
Has anyone got email readings experience from dove or Micah which one is more connected to outcomes and near future predictions?

Offline court1130

« Reply #527 on: October 04, 2020, 01:27:02 PM »
I think Aries email reading was incredibly accurate after rereading it again. She actually aligns with my local reader, as well, so I'll update as things start to happen.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #528 on: October 04, 2020, 02:10:15 PM »
I have a question for people who have read with Kisha for a long time. My first general email was in December 2018. Her general email clearly states that predictions span 1 to 24 months, so I'm approaching the 2 year mark. So, has anyone had experience with her reading further than 2 years? I'm starting to think what she predicted may be starting to play out, but that would mean it would be 3 years for them to fully play out if they are indeed happening.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #529 on: October 04, 2020, 02:56:41 PM »
I have a question for people who have read with Kisha for a long time. My first general email was in December 2018. Her general email clearly states that predictions span 1 to 24 months, so I'm approaching the 2 year mark. So, has anyone had experience with her reading further than 2 years? I'm starting to think what she predicted may be starting to play out, but that would mean it would be 3 years for them to fully play out if they are indeed happening.
They can't often tell how far they are seeing. Something they tell you will happen in 6 mths might happen in 5 yrs. Very common. Their timeframes are really only guesstimates.

I have not personally had it happen but I have seen it mentioned that she often sees further than she thinks she is. I think she is like Yona in that respect. She sees important things with gaps of time in between and she can't tell how big the gaps are.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #530 on: October 04, 2020, 03:03:32 PM »
They can't often tell how far they are seeing. Something they tell you will happen in 6 mths might happen in 5 yrs. Very common. Their timeframes are really only guesstimates.

I have not personally had it happen but I have seen it mentioned that she often sees further than she thinks she is. I think she is like Yona in that respect. She sees important things with gaps of time in between and she can't tell how big the gaps are.

Yeah, I'm beginning to think she does  I thought her stuff was happening during the timeframes, but in hindsight I think I was mentally making things fit. Now I think they're really happening and they make more sense.

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #531 on: October 04, 2020, 03:32:39 PM »

I have a general email reading that is still playing out from 2017. 

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #532 on: October 04, 2020, 04:07:10 PM »

Thanks! I know we generally say readers suck at timing. When Kisha is right, she's on fire.

Offline court1130

« Reply #533 on: October 05, 2020, 04:06:12 AM »

Thanks! I know we generally say readers suck at timing. When Kisha is right, she's on fire.

I feel you on predictions playing out years later. She has a prediction set to unfold within the next 6 months and another, larger one waaaay further out - minimum 2-3 years. She's in line with one of my local readers, so I'm inclined to believe her. But damn lmao. Hopefully, I remember to report back and if not, you can assume it all worked out as planned. 😂
« Last Edit: October 05, 2020, 04:08:01 AM by court1130 »

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #534 on: October 05, 2020, 05:39:13 AM »
She didn't give me a timeframe...she said the guides didn't give one and that's because a lot of things may need to play out...and she was correct.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2020, 05:42:09 AM by PurpleRain »

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #535 on: October 06, 2020, 11:57:19 AM »
Is she usually correct in her description of new love interests? She has described a new person for me and she has given physical characteristics and also character traits. I’m just wondering how accurate she is with those.

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #536 on: October 06, 2020, 12:02:17 PM »
Is she usually correct in her description of new love interests? She has described a new person for me and she has given physical characteristics and also character traits. I’m just wondering how accurate she is with those.

IME, She's been horrible for predicting new love interests. I don't pay any attention to her when she mentions new love interests these days.

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #537 on: October 06, 2020, 02:38:29 PM »
I know 😩.....I was just hoping she might be correct

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #538 on: October 06, 2020, 02:48:47 PM »
I know 😩.....I was just hoping she might be correct

She predicted my current boyfriend if that helps at all :)

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #539 on: October 06, 2020, 03:27:50 PM »
She also gave me a description for new POI. Yona and Cookie also mentioned one.