Author Topic: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 277217 times)

Offline PurpleRain

Re: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD
« Reply #405 on: September 13, 2020, 06:14:06 PM »

[/quote]

Overall, she is pretty accurate in describing people who are currently in your life. Very Very accurate, I mean. However, regarding new guys, I also have got many predictions so far (during last 2 years) and non of those guys has showed up. The description of any of those guys's look has been different. She never saw one person twice.
[/quote]

😂😂😂 this has also been my experience, to the point I just simply ignore her when she says anything about a new guy.

Offline Just FYI

« Reply #406 on: September 13, 2020, 07:52:38 PM »
I mostly ignore her descriptions of new people I’ll meet because her descriptions are so... bland. Like, I’m going to meet a woman with brown hair. Um, almost every woman I’ve met socially and professionally are brown haired! Not an unusual hair color. 😛

Overall, she is pretty accurate in describing people who are currently in your life. Very Very accurate, I mean. However, regarding new guys, I also have got many predictions so far (during last 2 years) and non of those guys has showed up. The description of any of those guys's look has been different. She never saw one person twice.
[/quote]

😂😂😂 this has also been my experience, to the point I just simply ignore her when she says anything about a new guy.
[/quote]

Offline sexyp

« Reply #407 on: September 13, 2020, 08:46:40 PM »
Haven't received my email till now, I ordered on 29th night :(

she did say 12-14 days. i am waiting too and am thinking it will be day 14 lol which will be Thursday

Offline Just FYI

« Reply #408 on: September 13, 2020, 11:39:56 PM »

she did say 12-14 days. i am waiting too and am thinking it will be day 14 lol which will be Thursday

Waiting anxiously over here too. Remember to add an extra day, because Labor Day (the 7th) doesn’t count in the 12-14 days.

Offline EatandRead

« Reply #409 on: September 14, 2020, 03:03:09 AM »

Waiting anxiously over here too. Remember to add an extra day, because Labor Day (the 7th) doesn’t count in the 12-14 days.

and she also said "business days" so sat and sun dont count

Offline souls3@

« Reply #410 on: September 14, 2020, 06:02:52 AM »
It seems Email Reading with Kisha won’t be available till Oct or Nov. Is Love Reading worth trying? Or should I just wait until she offers email reading?

Can Kisha read POI feelings?

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #411 on: September 14, 2020, 07:27:30 AM »
It seems Email Reading with Kisha won’t be available till Oct or Nov. Is Love Reading worth trying? Or should I just wait until she offers email reading?

Kisha can read feelings amazingly. I personally like her phone readings. You can try to see how it goes.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #412 on: September 14, 2020, 09:36:45 AM »
I wish she worked for me
Soooo much.  But she doesn’t ☹️

Offline sexyp

« Reply #413 on: September 14, 2020, 03:47:08 PM »

i had a love reading over the phone and it was good. doubt her september prediction will happen though for me but she was really good on details with just a name

Offline Penelope

« Reply #414 on: September 15, 2020, 05:10:18 AM »
I just received my email reading I ordered on 8/29. I’ve read with her for 2 years and she’s always been correct. Her relationship reading for me and POI have always been negative but the reading I received today was more positive than I have ever known her to be with this POI. I’ve always relied on her accuracy but, for the first time, I am doubting her reading. Predictions are in a 4 (Months/April) so I will have to wait and see.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2020, 05:24:59 AM by Penelope »

Offline EatandRead

« Reply #415 on: September 15, 2020, 02:40:42 PM »
I haven't received my order :( ordered the same day on the 29th too. did you order general or you ask questions? Penelope

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #416 on: September 15, 2020, 03:44:03 PM »
Did you send the email after the order?

Offline EatandRead

« Reply #417 on: September 15, 2020, 03:46:27 PM »

Nope

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #418 on: September 15, 2020, 05:19:03 PM »
She has in her instructions that you need to send her an email even for general readings. It starts counting when you send it. I didnt know either and took me a few days to send the email...

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #419 on: September 15, 2020, 08:46:28 PM »

Nope

Ohhh 😬 send now! I would include the order receipt number and an explanation of actual order date. She might cut you some slack.

anything