Author Topic: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 277526 times)

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
Re: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD
« Reply #390 on: September 11, 2020, 08:05:14 PM »
Why do they delete threads?

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #391 on: September 11, 2020, 08:08:02 PM »
Why do they delete threads?

Because idiots started arguing and instead of just removing the problem admins deleted the whole thread.

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
« Reply #392 on: September 11, 2020, 08:31:24 PM »
That is so frustrating! I would have probably poured myself a nice glass of wine or two and read through the entire years of thread on Kisha!  :'(

Offline Esse

« Reply #393 on: September 11, 2020, 08:41:16 PM »
timing was spot on for me with her first prediction, second due next month - both line up with micah but not yona

Offline wishes215

« Reply #394 on: September 11, 2020, 11:44:16 PM »
ya I do have a phone call scheduled with her, how would you recommend I phrase my question? I know some readers can't do specifics and prefer a more open ended question. not sure about kisha.

ok so when you ask her about a certain someone, does she typically tell you where you are headed or will delve into feelings and intentions too?

With a phone call you can just ask her the specifics. My 1 specific question  email reading about an old bf was about 3pages long, so yeah she delved deep.

Offline Mirosee

« Reply #395 on: September 12, 2020, 12:26:46 AM »
ya I do have a phone call scheduled with her, how would you recommend I phrase my question? I know some readers can't do specifics and prefer a more open ended question. not sure about kisha.

ok so when you ask her about a certain someone, does she typically tell you where you are headed or will delve into feelings and intentions too?

With a phone call you can just ask her the specifics. My 1 specific question  email reading about an old bf was about 3pages long, so yeah she delved deep.

I didnt even get the chance to ask my question. After I said my names and POI she just took off.

Offline Freefinally

« Reply #396 on: September 12, 2020, 12:33:46 AM »

Do you have the love path reading scheduled or just a general? I do her love path readings...I always have someone in mind but I tell her I just want to know what she gets and she always gets him. In fact my last reading she actually apologized becuz it was mostly about him and not me so much but she said becuz he’s on my path it’s what she was getting and it directly relates to me.

Offline Sapphirewaters1

« Reply #397 on: September 12, 2020, 01:10:05 AM »
That is so frustrating! I would have probably poured myself a nice glass of wine or two and read through the entire years of thread on Kisha!  :'(

More like a bottle or two of wine, lol, I was on page 40 something when it was deleted. 😂😩

Offline wishes215

« Reply #398 on: September 12, 2020, 03:30:02 AM »
wow! so did you have a specific question in mind or she covered whatever you were interested in knowing?

I didnt even get the chance to ask my question. After I said my names and POI she just took off.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #399 on: September 12, 2020, 04:11:55 PM »
I had a hit from a December 2018 reading. The prediction was about a settlement in 2021 or 21 months. She said she didn’t fee like it was 21 weeks. At the time of the reading this wasn’t something I was dealing with and had no clue what she was talking about. I will be picking up the check from my lawyer on Monday. It has been 21 months since the reading. About seven months after the reading we filed the complaint and it took 14 months to get resolved. Leanne was right about this as well.

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #400 on: September 12, 2020, 04:30:17 PM »
wow! so did you have a specific question in mind or she covered whatever you were interested in knowing?

It doesn't matter! Say the name and she'll tell you what she gets or you can ask a specific question. 

Offline wishes215

« Reply #401 on: September 12, 2020, 06:04:23 PM »
got it, thanks

It doesn't matter! Say the name and she'll tell you what she gets or you can ask a specific question.

Offline Mirosee

« Reply #402 on: September 12, 2020, 07:11:14 PM »
I was kind of wanted to ask what she see for us. But she just jumped right into the reading.

got it, thanks

Offline Sag78

« Reply #403 on: September 13, 2020, 08:56:52 AM »
Is Kisha accurate with a person description? Last couple of readings she sees a man who I meet in a future in particular circumstances but her descriptions of him different every time .

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #404 on: September 13, 2020, 05:16:04 PM »
Is Kisha accurate with a person description? Last couple of readings she sees a man who I meet in a future in particular circumstances but her descriptions of him different every time .

Overall, she is pretty accurate in describing people who are currently in your life. Very Very accurate, I mean. However, regarding new guys, I also have got many predictions so far (during last 2 years) and non of those guys has showed up. The description of any of those guys's look has been different. She never saw one person twice.