Author Topic: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 277327 times)

Offline Intheotherside

Re: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD
« Reply #300 on: September 02, 2020, 09:39:43 PM »
I ordered a phone consultation a day prior she posted the email reading. I love the one I got last time. My phone consultation will be her soon.Ifyou have been reading with her for longer, why do you prefer her emails? more details? Accuracy is the same?

Offline Just FYI

« Reply #301 on: September 02, 2020, 10:15:28 PM »
FYI

All email readings are currently sold out. I will not be accepting any additional reading requests. The payment buttons will be removed. I will take new orders in October or November. All email readings purchased between 8/29-8/31 will be sent within the listed turn around time.

Glad I got mine.

Glad I ordered mine too, that was fast to sell out!

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #302 on: September 03, 2020, 12:14:21 AM »
I ordered a phone consultation a day prior she posted the email reading. I love the one I got last time. My phone consultation will be her soon.Ifyou have been reading with her for longer, why do you prefer her emails? more details? Accuracy is the same?

I've never had a phone reading with her; however, her general email readings have been amazing for me. They are extremely thorough, resonate and they flow perfectly. From what I've heard, email readings allow her more time to gather her visions/insights in a more concise manner.

Offline court1130

« Reply #303 on: September 03, 2020, 09:58:12 AM »
Oh wow! I did just check the website again and they're already sold out! I'm pretty sure she just restocked the email readings a few days ago, so I'm thrilled I got in when I did. I had a phone consult with her back in July, so I'm looking forward to her email reading. I hear the accuracy is higher than the phone sessions.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #304 on: September 03, 2020, 10:28:01 AM »
Oh wow! I did just check the website again and they're already sold out! I'm pretty sure she just restocked the email readings a few days ago, so I'm thrilled I got in when I did. I had a phone consult with her back in July, so I'm looking forward to her email reading. I hear the accuracy is higher than the phone sessions.

Was she good on the phone reading?

Offline Kayrid

« Reply #305 on: September 03, 2020, 03:30:44 PM »
She is very good over the phone with me.

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #306 on: September 03, 2020, 04:07:58 PM »
 I just had my phone reading with her, and I was SOOOO impressed how kind she was... I read with her before. But today it was impressive. My phone was in Not disturb mode so she was calling and it was not ringing. She emailed me, I fixed it and was able to talk to her. During the call, I got disconnected and she called me again. If it was with someone else, like it happened to Cookie, I would have lost the opportunity to read with her. She has been consistent. She saw the same thing as the other readings with a few twists. In the email you get more detailed information, and I love it. BUt the fact I can clarify a few things is amazing too. I love Kisha, amazing energy.

Offline court1130

« Reply #307 on: September 03, 2020, 04:15:59 PM »

Was she good on the phone reading?

Yes. For me, she was very good over the phone and I have nothing to compare to as of yet. When I get my email reading, I can report back with my thoughts. But, I have seen people mention that she is more detailed and the accuracy seemed more on point with email readings because she has more time to tune into the situation and whatnot. But, who knows. Maybe she connects better for some over phone and others by email. She's clearly gifted and I'm sure you can't go wrong regardless of the option you choose.

Offline court1130

« Reply #308 on: September 03, 2020, 04:23:04 PM »
I just had my phone reading with her, and I was SOOOO impressed how kind she was... I read with her before. But today it was impressive. My phone was in Not disturb mode so she was calling and it was not ringing. She emailed me, I fixed it and was able to talk to her. During the call, I got disconnected and she called me again. If it was with someone else, like it happened to Cookie, I would have lost the opportunity to read with her. She has been consistent. She saw the same thing as the other readings with a few twists. In the email you get more detailed information, and I love it. BUt the fact I can clarify a few things is amazing too. I love Kisha, amazing energy.

And yeah, that's awesome! That's also why I like reading with people via personal sites and not on platforms because if something technical happens during the reading, you're shit out of luck, especially with Cookie lmao. I've been in her queue for 2 months now and I think I'm number 18 or something. At the time of the callback request, I believe I was like number 110 lol. I won't be too upset if the reading ends of being a flop, either. She's not terribly expensive, so I figured I'd find out whether she's worth the hype. So, well see!

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #309 on: September 03, 2020, 04:34:22 PM »
I know. I got disconnected from Cookie a few times in the middle of the reading a few times, and you are back in the queue. Also, my last reading with her I wanted to take the advantage that I was talking to her, and it lasted way too long, it was pretty expensive. I regretted. I was in a course, that I paid when she called me and I had to take this course again. Cookie was looping in the same topic for a loooong time.... while Kisha, is able to give an overview of several subjects, maybe with not a lot detail, but it was more comforting in the end.... I let Cookie talk for a long time since she spent maybe 20min talking about one thing only, repeating herself. At least with Kisha I know my reading will be 30 min, and I will spend X dollars.... I love Cookie, and she is talented but I spent $300, way too much. I am not in a position to spend that.

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #310 on: September 03, 2020, 07:18:22 PM »
FYI

All email readings are currently sold out. I will not be accepting any additional reading requests. The payment buttons will be removed. I will take new orders in October or November. All email readings purchased between 8/29-8/31 will be sent within the listed turn around time.

Glad I got mine.

Me too! Thanks!

Offline court1130

« Reply #311 on: September 03, 2020, 09:16:54 PM »
I know. I got disconnected from Cookie a few times in the middle of the reading a few times, and you are back in the queue. Also, my last reading with her I wanted to take the advantage that I was talking to her, and it lasted way too long, it was pretty expensive. I regretted. I was in a course, that I paid when she called me and I had to take this course again. Cookie was looping in the same topic for a loooong time.... while Kisha, is able to give an overview of several subjects, maybe with not a lot detail, but it was more comforting in the end.... I let Cookie talk for a long time since she spent maybe 20min talking about one thing only, repeating herself. At least with Kisha I know my reading will be 30 min, and I will spend X dollars.... I love Cookie, and she is talented but I spent $300, way too much. I am not in a position to spend that.

Oh yeah no I know if you opt to pay after the call, you can definitely lose track of time! I've made that mistake a few times myself and realize after the call, I spent 100 more than I anticipated! I'm definitely going to add a fixed amount of money prior to the call and just hope she answers my question within that timeframe lol.

Offline KitKat121

« Reply #312 on: September 03, 2020, 11:29:45 PM »
Who is cookie ? Is she on the same platform or different site ?

quote author=Intheotherside link=topic=5903.msg129866#msg129866 date=1599150862]
[/quote]

Offline court1130

« Reply #313 on: September 03, 2020, 11:55:04 PM »
Who is cookie ? Is she on the same platform or different site ?

She's on Keen. Her name is Spiritualist Reader and her queue is crazy long. I just went back in as if I was going to submit a callback request and the line is sitting at 93 people right now. I'm finally 18th in line after 2 months; glad I didn't hold my breath waiting lmao.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2020, 12:02:47 AM by court1130 »

Offline Qcnm

« Reply #314 on: September 04, 2020, 07:53:08 PM »
I had a general phone reading with Kisha yesterday. The cards were pretty positive. I will say the reading focused more on career than love life. I kind of wish I had ordered a love path reading now. I mean she gave me the opportunity to ask questions in the end and I asked about two POIs but that was with like 5 minutes remaining. How soon is too soon to order a love path reading?