Author Topic: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 277228 times)

Offline sexyp

Re: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD
« Reply #225 on: August 19, 2020, 04:37:39 PM »
Thanks dear.. I sent her an email twice before she replied ...
Thanks for the advise ❤

yeah she is irritable and so that could put her off if you call instead of just email her

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #226 on: August 19, 2020, 06:48:11 PM »
I know a lot of people say she's off about new love interests; however, just out of curiosity, has she correctly predicted a positive love for anyone?
Also, if POI shows up in one reading but not the second, is it just because she's picking up on new predictions?

Offline sexyp

« Reply #227 on: August 19, 2020, 07:11:53 PM »
I know a lot of people say she's off about new love interests; however, just out of curiosity, has she correctly predicted a positive love for anyone?
Also, if POI shows up in one reading but not the second, is it just because she's picking up on new predictions?

i am curious too because she has predicted a new person for me something Yona has done too but she has actually given me a timeframe for when it will happen. so i am curious about this too

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #228 on: August 19, 2020, 07:44:15 PM »
Same with me. Yona predicted a new POI and Kisha gave me more details. 

Offline Freefinally

« Reply #229 on: August 19, 2020, 08:03:26 PM »
In my first reading with her Kisha picked up a new energy coming in but there not being a break with my current poi. So I kind of dismissed her reading. Months later I went back to it and I actually think she meant there was a new energy around us or with our relationship but I wasn’t sure.  In my second reading with her that’s exactly what it was...he reads as a different energy now becuz things have changed. It was like she couldn’t see it as clearly in the first reading becuz it was farther out.

Offline starGazer

« Reply #230 on: August 19, 2020, 08:32:15 PM »
I’ve usually only read with Kisha about current POIs but I do have new love interest predictions.

I did the love path phone reading back in May where she said I’d be meeting someone new. The timeframe reference was around hurricane season or just after hurricane season.
In my general email reading from Sept 2019, she described a man I’d be meeting during the summer months.

I guess I’ll know by the holidays if this is accurate or not.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2020, 08:51:21 PM by starGazer »

Offline sexyp

« Reply #231 on: August 19, 2020, 10:36:38 PM »
I’ve usually only read with Kisha about current POIs but I do have new love interest predictions.

I did the love path phone reading back in May where she said I’d be meeting someone new. The timeframe reference was around hurricane season or just after hurricane season.
In my general email reading from Sept 2019, she described a man I’d be meeting during the summer months.

sorry if this is a daft question but is hurricane season summer time? as in do the email and phone readings align in the timeframe?

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #232 on: August 19, 2020, 11:04:48 PM »

sorry if this is a daft question but is hurricane season summer time? as in do the email and phone readings align in the timeframe?
Sexyp normally its June 1st to the end of November

Offline starGazer

« Reply #233 on: August 20, 2020, 01:31:31 AM »

^ there’s some overlap in the readings since hurricane season can extend into fall.
I’ve only had this 1 general email read and this is the only call where she’s mentioned a new POI coming in so I’ll keep you updated if anything happens.

Offline sexyp

« Reply #234 on: August 20, 2020, 05:40:37 AM »

thanks for clarifying that for me

Offline sexyp

« Reply #235 on: August 20, 2020, 05:50:06 AM »

^ there’s some overlap in the readings since hurricane season can extend into fall.
I’ve only had this 1 general email read and this is the only call where she’s mentioned a new POI coming in so I’ll keep you updated if anything happens.

please do as i am curious on her timeframes. she gave me one for next year so I wonder how accurate that will be

Offline starGazer

« Reply #236 on: August 20, 2020, 05:02:26 PM »
Timeframes were off
For me unless she was referring to the flowing year which she wasnt.  But maybe she didnt know that

Yeah that’s what I’m curious to see. She does say in her email readings that it can unfold between 1-24 months and if she mentions a specific month/season, she can’t guarantee it’s for the current year.

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #237 on: August 20, 2020, 05:18:31 PM »
For me, her predictions are correct yet timeframes off. I'm unapologetically a Kisha fan :) She usually calls it like she sees it. I find her a bit warmer in email readings...almost encouraging. However, she definitely doesn't sugarcoat. I have had numerous hits with her. She correctly called out exact reasons why I would end things with guys, the dynamics of my current relationship (and why I will be inevitably ending it...the reasons make total sense but I don't want to hurt people), and career hits.

Now I'm just hoping her positive predictions will pass in regards to love :)

Offline Nina710

« Reply #238 on: August 21, 2020, 01:09:28 AM »
For those that have read with both Yona and kisha.... are their styles different? Does kisha read dose out like we know Yona can read our years? I ordered a love path and I don’t know how to start off the convo.. thanks in advance

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #239 on: August 21, 2020, 03:04:17 AM »
For those that have read with both Yona and kisha.... are their styles different? Does kisha read dose out like we know Yona can read our years? I ordered a love path and I don’t know how to start off the convo.. thanks in advance

Their style is very different. Yona is a fortune teller and uses Tarot cards but Kisha is a Clairvoyant Channeler and reads energy. Kisha can read 1-2 years out.
If you booked love path reading, she reads general for you and tell you what will come up in your life. If you want to ask about any specific person you can do as well. Otherwise, she just reads general and you don't need to worry how to get started.