Author Topic: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 277305 times)

Offline Just FYI

Re: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD
« Reply #210 on: August 13, 2020, 10:41:58 PM »
I have always felt that she sees much further out than she realizes! This seems to be some positive predictions manifesting for u! Congrats!!!

Thanks Professor! I’m hopeful that it bears fruit. Will post what happens!

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #211 on: August 13, 2020, 11:49:08 PM »
Guys, I think something Kisha saw for me in February 2019 (general email read), then again July 2019 (phone read), and in October 2019 (career email read), December (general email read), and March phone read is coming to pass! The way she's described it has changed from certain to uncertain over time (in one of my reads she said this isn't written in stone) but I am so excited to see things seeming to unfold in the direction of her prediction!

Congrats Just FYI! I’m so happy to hear when predictions pass. Sort of gives me hope!!!

Offline wishes215

« Reply #212 on: August 14, 2020, 01:12:43 AM »
she told me something in 2018 and its happening now so yes she does see far out.

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #213 on: August 14, 2020, 02:36:09 PM »
I dont know when she will re-start email reading. I must say that I was REALLY impress with the one I got. More detail and clear than phone reading... I hope she is back again after Summer.

Offline Just FYI

« Reply #214 on: August 14, 2020, 06:07:39 PM »
Guys, I think something Kisha saw for me in February 2019 (general email read), then again July 2019 (phone read), and in October 2019 (career email read), December (general email read), and March phone read is coming to pass! The way she's described it has changed from certain to uncertain over time (in one of my reads she said this isn't written in stone) but I am so excited to see things seeming to unfold in the direction of her prediction!

Congrats Just FYI! I’m so happy to hear when predictions pass. Sort of gives me hope!!!

Fingers crossed for you Piggynose!

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #215 on: August 14, 2020, 06:31:19 PM »
Thank you! She has been describing this great guy and a great relationship for 2 yrs now and I’m just waiting lol

Offline sexyp

« Reply #216 on: August 15, 2020, 04:15:17 AM »
I bope for an email reading too

I had a reading with her none of it came true.  Nothing in the timeframes given and that was for december!  Maybe in the future who knows

Hoping shes better in email and maybe i caught her on an off day.

What reading did you get?

Offline Kayrid

« Reply #217 on: August 15, 2020, 05:11:34 PM »
I had a phone reading with Kisha yesterday, a general reading.  She was so bang on with the present and my situation is complex.  She picked up multiple energies and their personality traits / significance in my life with me giving her ZERO intel.  Like I told her n-o-t-h-i-n-g.  I was super, super, super impressed. 

I don’t find she is confusing over the phone at all.  I find her lovely and very gifted.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #218 on: August 15, 2020, 05:35:54 PM »
I had a phone reading with Kisha yesterday, a general reading.  She was so bang on with the present and my situation is complex.  She picked up multiple energies and their personality traits / significance in my life with me giving her ZERO intel.  Like I told her n-o-t-h-i-n-g.  I was super, super, super impressed. 

I don’t find she is confusing over the phone at all.  I find her lovely and very gifted.

She is definitely gifted. She's not confusing in the phone but she can confuse what she sees. She is pressed for time to interpret what she sees where with email readings she takes her time so the accuracy is higher.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #219 on: August 15, 2020, 07:50:11 PM »
She described my current poi in a general reading I had almost 3 years ago. The interesting thing is I already knew my current poi and never even guessed it was him. Her description of him is how he looks now, but not back then. She also didn’t mention that it was someone from my past. She described him as someone new. She gave different predictons about our situation in different readings and so far most of them have been hits. I agree that she takes more time on the email readings. She is more detailed in the emails for me. I prefer phone to ask clarifying questions.

Offline lovelacetito

« Reply #220 on: August 18, 2020, 10:04:07 PM »
Has anyone ever tried to called Kisha from outside of USA ? She gave me a number which I tried to call for confirmation but it only beeps and doesn't ring ... I tried to tell her this but she was weird with me almost rude saying I shouldn't try and call at 1am USA time .. Anyways, its afternoon in the usa now and i tried again but the same thing and my reading is tomorrow.

I need to confirm that I have her number right with the + in front of the number ...I can't post her number here ..Can someone help me pls ?

Offline Freefinally

« Reply #221 on: August 18, 2020, 10:57:42 PM »
Has anyone ever tried to called Kisha from outside of USA ? She gave me a number which I tried to call for confirmation but it only beeps and doesn't ring ... I tried to tell her this but she was weird with me almost rude saying I shouldn't try and call at 1am USA time .. Anyways, its afternoon in the usa now and i tried again but the same thing and my reading is tomorrow.

I need to confirm that I have her number right with the + in front of the number ...I can't post her number here ..Can someone help me pls ?

I would assume she gave you the right number and that you’ll be able to get thru for your reading.

Offline lovelacetito

« Reply #222 on: August 19, 2020, 12:15:26 AM »

I would assume she gave you the right number and that you’ll be able to get thru for your reading.

Thanks hun

Offline sexyp

« Reply #223 on: August 19, 2020, 02:18:46 AM »

please don't call her to confirm the reading. email her instead. inbox me if you want to confirm the number to use but i would not call her before the appointment

Offline lovelacetito

« Reply #224 on: August 19, 2020, 05:52:12 AM »
Thanks dear.. I sent her an email twice before she replied ...
Thanks for the advise ❤

anything