Author Topic: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 277191 times)

Offline Bella728

Re: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD
« Reply #195 on: August 04, 2020, 05:20:16 PM »
Thank you!

Offline SabReeves

« Reply #196 on: August 04, 2020, 06:02:08 PM »
ok I went over her email reading from 2 years ago and her phone reading from a year ago and her email reading was a lot more accurate than her phone anyone feel that way?

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #197 on: August 05, 2020, 02:42:30 PM »
ok I went over her email reading from 2 years ago and her phone reading from a year ago and her email reading was a lot more accurate than her phone anyone feel that way?

I think she shines in the general email reads. She can really take her time and it gives her a chance to understand her guides.

Offline smoothie88

« Reply #198 on: August 05, 2020, 08:02:28 PM »
Kisha’s email reading spot on.

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #199 on: August 05, 2020, 08:36:16 PM »
I agree. I had several phone readings with her and last time I order an email reading thanks for the recommendations here. I was really impressed. She went over more details than the phone reading and one of her predictions, which i thought it was related to something else, it is happening now. It was also mentioned briefly by Yona, but Kisha went deep in details.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #200 on: August 07, 2020, 03:05:10 AM »
does anyone know when she'll restart her email readings? her website says July and maybe Aug:(

Offline sexyp

« Reply #201 on: August 07, 2020, 04:41:22 AM »
anyone know how good kisha's timeframes are?if she says this happens in october etc,is she usually spot on?

Offline Esse

« Reply #202 on: August 07, 2020, 10:02:09 AM »
I read with her in December and she called a prediction right in June.

Offline Just FYI

« Reply #203 on: August 07, 2020, 04:47:15 PM »
anyone know how good kisha's timeframes are?if she says this happens in october etc,is she usually spot on?

The timing can be open to interpretation. She’s told me things would happen in a given month or timeframe and sometimes things just get started in that timeframe, with the outcome occurring later.

Offline sexyp

« Reply #204 on: August 07, 2020, 04:49:56 PM »
I read with her in December and she called a prediction right in June.

was this a phone reading or email?

Offline Esse

« Reply #205 on: August 07, 2020, 05:24:05 PM »
It was a phone reading, really wish i'd recorded it.

Offline Lys

« Reply #206 on: August 08, 2020, 08:32:27 PM »
Its sad I saw she stop doing email reading but I don’t live in USA.. so I don’t want to have a phone reading its expensive.. :(

Offline Lala123

« Reply #207 on: August 09, 2020, 04:35:34 PM »
I'm pretty sure a guy kisha saw coming into my life a year ago (who she described in a few different readings), is my current poi. She described an older man who has stable r/s potential and described him as being long distance and his job... which is my current poi. However she saw him coming into my life last year.... the timeline was for last august. Well I didnt meet him until earlier this year, and this august is when we were able to see each other again. She also saw that last year when this man came into my life someone from my past would come up and i'd have to make a tough decision around fall/winter. This never happened last year... but she was clearly off on timing when it came to my poi.
In my reading with mattie today she randomly mentioned an ex that is possibly a water sign popping back up in the near future while my POI and I are still developing a r/s... I do have a water sign ex with and I am starting to feel like kisha's prediction of what was supposed to play out last year is happening this year if they are both right.

Offline Just FYI

« Reply #208 on: August 13, 2020, 09:00:53 PM »
Guys, I think something Kisha saw for me in February 2019 (general email read), then again July 2019 (phone read), and in October 2019 (career email read), December (general email read), and March phone read is coming to pass! The way she's described it has changed from certain to uncertain over time (in one of my reads she said this isn't written in stone) but I am so excited to see things seeming to unfold in the direction of her prediction!

Offline wishes215

« Reply #209 on: August 13, 2020, 09:20:09 PM »
any idea when she is going to restart her email reads?