Author Topic: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 277205 times)

Offline staircasewondering

Re: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD
« Reply #150 on: July 12, 2020, 05:54:53 AM »
So I got my first general email reading from Kisha this week and she said my reading was covering the next 18 years although all her specific timeframes like numbers and months were all less than 12 months.

The opening prediction Kisha gave me was the same opening prediction mentioned by Yona in my February 2020 top up reading. I was surprised the same prediction came up with Kisha too as the first prediction and both of them mentioned the same specific months it’s supposed to occur. Interestingly Yona told me this specific prediction wasn’t coming from her or her guide and she thought the message was coming from my spirit guide (Yona told me most people who read with her are detached from
their spirit guide so they rarely influence a reading). I’ll also add the rest of my reading aligns to what Yona has told me, but Kisha given me more context to the prediction.

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #151 on: July 12, 2020, 08:09:33 AM »
So I got my first general email reading from Kisha this week and she said my reading was covering the next 18 years although all her specific timeframes like numbers and months were all less than 12 months.

The opening prediction Kisha gave me was the same opening prediction mentioned by Yona in my February 2020 top up reading. I was surprised the same prediction came up with Kisha too as the first prediction and both of them mentioned the same specific months it’s supposed to occur. Interestingly Yona told me this specific prediction wasn’t coming from her or her guide and she thought the message was coming from my spirit guide (Yona told me most people who read with her are detached from
their spirit guide so they rarely influence a reading). I’ll also add the rest of my reading aligns to what Yona has told me, but Kisha given me more context to the prediction.

Likely a typo. She doesn't read that many years ahead I don't believe.

Offline Bg2020

« Reply #152 on: July 13, 2020, 04:37:26 PM »
Hi!

Regarding timing...

for example -- when Kisha says: In the course of 3 months there will be improvement....

Does that mean that the improvement will be happening DURING the next three months or AT the 3 month mark?

tks!!!! :)

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #153 on: July 13, 2020, 05:44:47 PM »
during the course in my opinion is along these 3 months. she specifically told me that something would improve slowly during the course of 5 months, not from a moment to the other.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #154 on: July 13, 2020, 10:57:39 PM »
Hi!

Regarding timing...

for example -- when Kisha says: In the course of 3 months there will be improvement....

Does that mean that the improvement will be happening DURING the next three months or AT the 3 month mark?

tks!!!! :)

I would try not to hold on to the timing. Back in January i asked her about a male i was dating and she said it would take a few months for him to open up. I also asked her if we would take a trip together since we briefly talked about going somewhere and she said she was getting April. Fast forward to the present and let me tell you this person blew up on me and we stopped talking in winter/early spring. Obviously the trip never happened either :/
« Last Edit: July 13, 2020, 11:10:52 PM by Luckystar »

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #155 on: July 14, 2020, 01:25:50 AM »
Has she read someone’s past as though they are things that will happen in the future? I Think she did this in my last two readings but I’m not 100% certain

Offline Miracle

• Veterans
« Reply #156 on: July 14, 2020, 01:29:36 AM »
Has she read someone’s past as though they are things that will happen in the future? I Think she did this in my last two readings but I’m not 100% certain

Yes, she did. 3 years ago Kisha read my past as the future. I even told her it was the recent past but she was confident it was the future. It was not the future.

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #157 on: July 14, 2020, 01:35:53 AM »
Darn it! I didn’t want it to be true but yep, my last two readings were the recent past 😩

Offline staircasewondering

« Reply #158 on: July 14, 2020, 02:15:09 AM »
Oh I didn’t realize Kisha can read the past as the present. Both Kisha and Yona started off my reading talking about the same topic and referenced the same specific months. However, Kisha said there would be a be a minor hiccup and I’ll fix it next year, but I should be fine for the next 3-6 months in the mean time. I actually fixed the issue two months ago during the height of the pandemic because Yona told me I should put effort to resolve the issue which would explain why Kisha said my next 3-6 months will be fine.

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #159 on: July 14, 2020, 02:25:03 AM »
Yep, my second to last reading she said that I was going to be hearing from several guys from my past but that nothing would come of it. That had just happened like the month before I got my reading. I literally had 4 guys from my past reach out but nothing came of it, not that I wanted it to! lol

Thanks for sharing your experience

Offline frozenfox

« Reply #160 on: July 14, 2020, 02:45:59 PM »
Time will tell, but I highly suspect that she read my ex as a future love connection. She described him in detail and it was my ex to a T-industry, hobbies, etc..... I'll be shocked if my future relationship is with someone who has the same details.
Do you want to get back together with your ex?

Offline frozenfox

« Reply #161 on: July 14, 2020, 03:31:55 PM »
Time will tell, but I highly suspect that she read my ex as a future love connection. She described him in detail and it was my ex to a T-industry, hobbies, etc..... I'll be shocked if my future relationship is with someone who has the same details.
Do you want to get back together with your ex?

Absolutely not! We've both moved on with our lives :).
I heard Kisha isn't very good with predicting new love interests but she's good if you have a current one. Maybe try Micah? Kisha didn't see anyone new entering my life but Micah did in my general email and he said I'd have a choice between my POI or this new person.

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #162 on: July 14, 2020, 07:08:41 PM »
I had purchased a reading from Aries intuition way back in the day-like 2016, having chanced on her on another forum (spells and wishes, not sps). I asked about two people and she was spot on with the major love interest and so so with the app guy-turned out he was a typical tinder bro, couple of years older than me and a distant colleague but turned out he was only seeking a hookup. HOwever, I am not sure whom I read with. The email came from a Carmen Ortega?
I also asked general love and she was actually pretty good in picking up my next love interest to be but off with the timeline by about a year. she picked out the physical traits, height, of my Wands.
I considered getting an email read with her again but wasn't certain and now she's only doing Skype readings, for now. but also I wasn't sure if Carmen was Kisha.

Offline sexyp

« Reply #163 on: July 14, 2020, 09:56:11 PM »
I had purchased a reading from Aries intuition way back in the day-like 2016, having chanced on her on another forum (spells and wishes, not sps). I asked about two people and she was spot on with the major love interest and so so with the app guy-turned out he was a typical tinder bro, couple of years older than me and a distant colleague but turned out he was only seeking a hookup. HOwever, I am not sure whom I read with. The email came from a Carmen Ortega?
I also asked general love and she was actually pretty good in picking up my next love interest to be but off with the timeline by about a year. she picked out the physical traits, height, of my Wands.
I considered getting an email read with her again but wasn't certain and now she's only doing Skype readings, for now. but also I wasn't sure if Carmen was Kisha.

Kisha is Carmen

Offline Freefinally

« Reply #164 on: July 17, 2020, 02:55:22 PM »
So I was wondering...since Kisha works for me...is reading with her every couple of months too much? I read with her dec 2019, then may 2020 & then I got a general email reading in July.  The 2 calls were specifically about a poi and her general touched on some of the same things but then focused on other areas too

anything