Author Topic: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 277196 times)

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
Re: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD
« Reply #135 on: July 08, 2020, 06:02:03 PM »
Mine was june 16th! It’s 14-16 business days! How come yours took that long?

Offline Kayrid

« Reply #136 on: July 08, 2020, 06:08:56 PM »
Mine was june 16th! It’s 14-16 business days! How come yours took that long?

I think today is the 16th business day.  The 13th was a Saturday, so I counted the Monday as the order date and removed the July 4th holiday... I hope it comes today :)

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #137 on: July 08, 2020, 06:09:48 PM »
The 13 was a Saturday so Kisha wont start the counting day process until the 15.

Also, for my american friends did you guys have a day off for holiday on July 4th? I think it was a Saturday but I wonder if she takes that into account. I am Canadian that's why Im asking :)

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #138 on: July 08, 2020, 06:13:12 PM »
The 13 was a Saturday so Kisha wont start the counting day process until the 15.

Also, for my american friends did you guys have a day off for holiday on July 4th? I think it was a Saturday but I wonder if she takes that into account. I am Canadian that's why Im asking :)

Most places observed the day off on the 3rd 😊

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #139 on: July 08, 2020, 06:14:25 PM »

Most places observed the day off on the 3rd 😊

Thank you!!!!

Offline Freefinally

« Reply #140 on: July 08, 2020, 07:03:56 PM »
I had ordered mine on June 10th. She sent the email on the 2nd saying she was sick and delivered my reading on July 3rd in the evening.

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #141 on: July 08, 2020, 07:09:10 PM »
So I bought on the 7th, but didnt send her the email until 10th (thanks go all of you, I skipped that in the instruction). She sent me the 3rd , after the email on the 2nd.

Offline serenejoy

« Reply #142 on: July 09, 2020, 02:51:43 AM »
soooo I got my email reading from her. Everything resonated well and was accurate on present, the future prediction is positive... the only head-scratching moment was the time-frame she gave me for my poi and I to be in a healthy and committed relationship. She said, "you will have the opportunity to begin building a healthy romantic relationship in the next 21 months or in 2021." that is either January 2021, 7 months away OR April 2022. That is a HUGE gap. Too huge to make me feel like she can be considered accurate at predicting it lol. Besides that, everything else was good.

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #143 on: July 09, 2020, 03:08:16 AM »
soooo I got my email reading from her. Everything resonated well and was accurate on present, the future prediction is positive... the only head-scratching moment was the time-frame she gave me for my poi and I to be in a healthy and committed relationship. She said, "you will have the opportunity to begin building a healthy romantic relationship in the next 21 months or in 2021." that is either January 2021, 7 months away OR April 2022. That is a HUGE gap. Too huge to make me feel like she can be considered accurate at predicting it lol. Besides that, everything else was good.

Kisha isn’t good in timeframes. I think the number “21” just pops up but she doesn’t necessarily know what it means.

Offline serenejoy

« Reply #144 on: July 09, 2020, 03:14:57 AM »
That makes more sense, like 21 weeks (it would be December) and it would align more with PD and pretty much every other reader for this event. Thanks Girly! Makes me feel better. I don't know that I could wait 21 months to begin dating someone that I've already waited 8 months for lol.

Offline Kayrid

« Reply #145 on: July 09, 2020, 02:02:17 PM »
I heard from Kisha too, and it's very interesting.

She said she had no issues connecting with me, but basically my guide says that this is a resting period for me and to basically prepare for the changes brewing in my life the coming months - with no other insight.  I will say this does make some sense to me as I have been contemplating a few big changes, but not sure if this is what the guide means.  She will refund me for the reading.

She said she was genuinely confused, but she was lovely and I really appreciate her honesty.  I have had a phone reading with her before and it was fine.

I know LOA is a bit controversial on this forum, but I have been doing LOA / self-love work for the last few weeks, so I wonder if this impacted my reading.

I will try again in a few months. 

RE: LOA, and as a side note - whether you believe in it or not, I wanted to share with you that although it is verrrrrrrrrrry hard in the beginning, especially if you are not in a good place when you start, the self-love and letting go practices have been so, so good for me and I think would benefit anyone.  It is such a good feeling to feel like you have some control over your mind and life.  It has drastically cut down my need for psychics and I will likely only continue with 2 or 3 trusted advisors (Kisha is one of them) a few times per year.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2020, 02:23:20 PM by Kayrid »

Offline Kayrid

« Reply #146 on: July 09, 2020, 03:13:50 PM »
Yes, Kisha once told me that sometimes she cant read for ppl because sometimes the person’s guide is in no mood to be read.

Regarding LOA. It has a lot of issues and loopholes but I think there is definitely something to it. Some things we cant control. For example, i cant LOA my favorite move star to dinner with me, but with the right mindset I can attract friendship, contentment and love. But I cant LOA corona away!

Exactly!  There are some really good principles for sure.  It's helping me anyway!

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #147 on: July 09, 2020, 08:12:12 PM »
When Kisha says long term, does she mean like marriage engagement etc? Or does she have a definition of long term that is like a kisha "ism"

Some will say long term and explain marriage etc.

Offline username1111

« Reply #148 on: July 11, 2020, 02:50:38 PM »
@serenejoy I would not rely on kishas numbers... I have been reading with her since 4 years or so and her numbers have been off more often than not. If she picks something in the near future, it's more likely to happen... Further out, my advise would be to brush it out. She has seen forward movement for me and a person for more than 4 years and it still hasn't happened. But she keeps picking on it in pretty much all my general reads... So...?
My advice is to only focus on the present and near future... And if someone is not available now or soon... Then they are not available. Period. Don't hold onto it. Live your life. :)

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #149 on: July 11, 2020, 10:59:42 PM »
@serenejoy I would not rely on kishas numbers... I have been reading with her since 4 years or so and her numbers have been off more often than not. If she picks something in the near future, it's more likely to happen... Further out, my advise would be to brush it out. She has seen forward movement for me and a person for more than 4 years and it still hasn't happened. But she keeps picking on it in pretty much all my general reads... So...?
My advice is to only focus on the present and near future... And if someone is not available now or soon... Then they are not available. Period. Don't hold onto it. Live your life. :)

Well said!

anything