Author Topic: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 277290 times)

Offline Intheotherside

Re: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD
« Reply #120 on: July 06, 2020, 01:18:26 AM »
I requested a general email reading, so I didn't ask any questions. In the beginning of the email, there is a generic paragraph stating that if she says May, doesn't mean this year, and it could happen between 1-24 months. She mentioned 5, that could be 5 weeks, months, or May for something to happen. She wrote that "5 weeks, months or May".  When I had phone raeding, she mentioned a 4 and she said she didnt believe it wasn't 4 weeks, should be 4 months or April.

Offline Freefinally

« Reply #121 on: July 06, 2020, 11:29:09 PM »
I got my general email reading the other day. She picked up something which is happening now..she said it would happen in the summer but not necessarily this summer. Then she gave me a specific prediction for August 2021...then some others for the next couple weeks...only 1 or 2 did she give me ‘I don’t know if it’s 3-4 weeks or 3-4 months’. I think for me...I like her phone reading better. I had done her love reading about a month ago and in this reading she did pick up my poi again...picked up the situation again...in my phone reading she said it will be growing this whole time but it won’t get to an active phase until spring of 2021. In this reading she said in August 2021 someone will come in that’s interested in me but I won’t even think about it becuz I will be in a relationship at that point.

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #122 on: July 06, 2020, 11:41:10 PM »
I wish she was still doing general phone reads :(

Offline frozenfox

« Reply #123 on: July 07, 2020, 12:27:57 AM »
I got my general email reading the other day. She picked up something which is happening now..she said it would happen in the summer but not necessarily this summer. Then she gave me a specific prediction for August 2021...then some others for the next couple weeks...only 1 or 2 did she give me ‘I don’t know if it’s 3-4 weeks or 3-4 months’. I think for me...I like her phone reading better. I had done her love reading about a month ago and in this reading she did pick up my poi again...picked up the situation again...in my phone reading she said it will be growing this whole time but it won’t get to an active phase until spring of 2021. In this reading she said in August 2021 someone will come in that’s interested in me but I won’t even think about it becuz I will be in a relationship at that point.
Oh wow! Kisha saw that far ahead for you? For my general love reading, she only saw 6 months ahead. I'm assuming that the relationship Kisha said you'll be in by August 2021 is the one that will happen with your POI in spring 2021?

If I may ask, what is currently happening now that she accurately predicted? You don't have to go into details. Is it work-related, family, random life thing etc.? :)

Offline listenlisten

« Reply #124 on: July 07, 2020, 01:46:22 AM »
Ive been getting readings for over a year now and this was the first time ever someones not been able to connect with me. She just told me and issued me a refund. Im pretty upset about it honestly. I wonder if it has to do with me just picking up manifesting two weeks ago and shifting my reality.

Either way, im really bummed out
« Last Edit: July 07, 2020, 02:10:29 AM by listenlisten »

Offline frozenfox

« Reply #125 on: July 07, 2020, 01:54:44 AM »
Ive been getting readings for over a year now and this was the first time ever someones not been able to connect with me. She just told me today and issued me a refund. Im pretty upset about it honestly. I wonder if it has to do with me just picking up manifesting two weeks ago and shifting my reality.

Either way, im really bummed out
Was this through email? She also couldn't connect with me through there but I booked a phone reading with her and we connected amazingly. I would try that if you're not phone shy.

Offline listenlisten

« Reply #126 on: July 07, 2020, 01:56:42 AM »
Thanks! Im not phone shy, I just heard the emails were better!!

Offline Freefinally

« Reply #127 on: July 07, 2020, 03:06:23 AM »
Oh wow! Kisha saw that far ahead for you? For my general love reading, she only saw 6 months ahead. I'm assuming that the relationship Kisha said you'll be in by August 2021 is the one that will happen with your POI in spring 2021?

If I may ask, what is currently happening now that she accurately predicted? You don't have to go into details. Is it work-related, family, random life thing etc.? :)

Yes so in my phone call which was the love path reading or whatever she saw up to spring of 2021. Then the general email I was shocked that she was specific with August of 2021 and I’m assuming it’s going to be with my current poi.

As far as the current thing...she said I’d have a non traditional opportunity to make money...not a scheme but kind of a hobby and that someone I was in a relationship with would get me involved in it. Poi brought to my attention something that we could sell on fb marketplace this summer. We’ve been doing it for the last month or so. Definitely a hobby...definitely not losing money...not a scheme. She said in the summer but not necessarily this summer. And he’s trying to find the next thing to sell becuz we have fun doing it and like the extra money. And currently what we are selling is definitely summer specific. Could we do something similar next summer? Definitely.

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

« Reply #128 on: July 07, 2020, 05:19:05 PM »
Has anyone been told they don't heave a connection and she doesn't read you. She was just saying she can't continue a reading if she doesn't feel a connection?

Offline starGazer

« Reply #129 on: July 07, 2020, 08:13:54 PM »
Has anyone been told they don't heave a connection and she doesn't read you. She was just saying she can't continue a reading if she doesn't feel a connection?

Yeah that happens sometimes. Just try her again after some time has passed.

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
« Reply #130 on: July 07, 2020, 08:52:33 PM »
My reading from her is due today. I hope it comes on time! I’m pretty excited

Offline jolimano

« Reply #131 on: July 07, 2020, 09:08:49 PM »
My reading from her is due today. I hope it comes on time! I’m pretty excited

Keep me updated serenejoy!

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
« Reply #132 on: July 08, 2020, 04:41:24 PM »
My reading with her is due today and i'm slightly worried because the last couple of days have been really stressful and a little off for me. I'm hoping this doesn't throw the reading way off course. I waited too long!!! lol  >:(

Offline Kayrid

« Reply #133 on: July 08, 2020, 05:55:34 PM »
My reading with her is due today and i'm slightly worried because the last couple of days have been really stressful and a little off for me. I'm hoping this doesn't throw the reading way off course. I waited too long!!! lol  >:(

I think mine is due today too!  When did you order?  I did on June 13th...

Offline Kayrid

« Reply #134 on: July 08, 2020, 05:58:21 PM »
Also, sorry you are stressed.  Hope you get a great reading!

anything