Author Topic: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 277239 times)

Offline Mirosee

Re: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD
« Reply #90 on: June 30, 2020, 04:21:08 PM »
Thank you guyssss

Offline frozenfox

« Reply #91 on: June 30, 2020, 07:31:06 PM »
Y'ALL. I just had the most amazing general love path reading phone call with Kisha!! Idk why some of y'all get the impression she's bored or uninterested because she was very nice and we laughed a few times during my read! My POI came up in the general and she said the exact same things she said in the specific question I had with her about my POI.

Offline Mirosee

« Reply #92 on: June 30, 2020, 07:35:12 PM »
Thats great news that your POI shows up on general read!

I hope I wont be too nervous on my phone reading.

Offline frozenfox

« Reply #93 on: June 30, 2020, 08:15:30 PM »
Thats great news that your POI shows up on general read!

I hope I wont be too nervous on my phone reading.
I was very nervous at first but Kisha's energy was so calming and friendly that I completely forgot my nerves. I loved it!

She validated a lot of past and present things for me so I know she connected. If she connects to you, she connects. I don't need to call anymore psychics. I'm done. I'll update when her prediction time frames start passing.

Offline jolimano

« Reply #94 on: July 01, 2020, 03:25:31 AM »
Just received my email reading from Kisha.

Negative outcome...I think? She is clear with her writing but I'm a little confused if my reading is set in stone or if it's for a certain time out. If anyone has spare time to give, I'd like opinions on my reading please. :)

Have her outcomes turned out opposite for anyone?

Offline frozenfox

« Reply #95 on: July 01, 2020, 03:29:25 AM »
In the old thread, I often read that her negative outcomes are usually correct.

Offline seeker123

« Reply #96 on: July 01, 2020, 03:32:01 AM »

Negative outcome...I think? She is clear with her writing but I'm a little confused if my reading is set in stone or if it's for a certain time out. If anyone has spare time to give, I'd like opinions on my reading please. :)

When did you place your order? I placed on June 8th morning and still waiting..

Was this a specific question or general reading? I had specific question reading in Nov 2018, I feel she was on point with how things unfolded If you feel comfortable sharing, you can pm me your reading.

Offline jolimano

« Reply #97 on: July 01, 2020, 03:34:54 AM »

Was this a specific question or general reading? I had specific question reading in Nov 2018, I feel she was on point with how things unfolded If you feel comfortable sharing, you can pm me your reading.

I placed it June 6/7. Going by business days (excluding Saturday and Sunday) my reading was one day late.

I will PM you. Thank you!

Offline seeker123

« Reply #98 on: July 01, 2020, 03:42:57 AM »

I placed it June 6/7. Going by business days (excluding Saturday and Sunday) my reading was one day late.

I will PM you. Thank you!

Thank you, hopefully I should get mine tomorrow then.

Offline happyk

« Reply #99 on: July 01, 2020, 07:07:50 AM »

Yes, I had asked her about something very specifically and she said it was unlikely that would happen. However, exactly the opposite of what she said happened which was fortunate for me. I am a really huge fan of hers but this one time exactly opposite of what she predicted happened and many times what she said never happened. I hope that helps.

Offline frozenfox

« Reply #100 on: July 01, 2020, 10:53:18 AM »
So overall she is more accurate on email than phone calls?
I've only ever read with Kisha twice.

My first email with her was in late April and my most recent was yesterday with the love general call. I was ready for her to tell me there was going to be a new woman coming in but to my surprise it was all about POI.

She said the same thing to me in both email (specific question about POI) and the love general phone call but I liked the call better. I felt we connected more over phone because she gave me more details. So either she will be right or wrong for me when the time passes since there are no differences in the readings she gave me.

« Last Edit: July 01, 2020, 11:02:18 AM by frozenfox »

Offline frozenfox

« Reply #101 on: July 01, 2020, 01:49:42 PM »
Has Kisha ever said this to anyone about their connection with their POI/a future romantic connection?

"I kind of get that with this connection with what I’m seeing….. I feel as though there’s a sense of looking at an image, like in a mirror or so. There’s something about a level of understanding each other or something about your connection with this person you may feel as though it’s something familiar or you may feel as though this is someone that you’re supposed to connect with for whatever reason."

Offline jolimano

« Reply #102 on: July 01, 2020, 03:35:38 PM »

Yes, I had asked her about something very specifically and she said it was unlikely that would happen. However, exactly the opposite of what she said happened which was fortunate for me. I am a really huge fan of hers but this one time exactly opposite of what she predicted happened and many times what she said never happened. I hope that helps.

It does, I appreciate it!

Offline Larryducs

« Reply #103 on: July 01, 2020, 03:53:14 PM »
Huge and I mean HUGE hit from Kisha. She told me she saw a “4” where I would be recognized at work and have a noticeable change financially. I got a call today from the owner of the company. Starting July 4th I will be getting an increase of $25000 per year and a $10000 signing bonus! This was TOTALLY out of the blue and unexpected. I am blown away not by the raise alone but that she said this and at the time I was thinking work very rarely goes through any small changes much less large ones like this.  PD also said change in income but I didn’t ask for anything more on the subject. She also picked it up but Kisha NAILED it y’all.God I hope the rest of her reading  is correct!

Offline jolimano

« Reply #104 on: July 01, 2020, 03:57:09 PM »
Has Kisha ever said this to anyone about their connection with their POI/a future romantic connection?

"I kind of get that with this connection with what I’m seeing….. I feel as though there’s a sense of looking at an image, like in a mirror or so. There’s something about a level of understanding each other or something about your connection with this person you may feel as though it’s something familiar or you may feel as though this is someone that you’re supposed to connect with for whatever reason."

She didn't say that in my reading!

anything