Author Topic: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 276924 times)

Offline smoothie88

Re: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD
« Reply #870 on: May 22, 2021, 01:12:11 AM »
Does Kisha still offer email reading? I don’t see any option on her site for email reading anymore.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #871 on: May 22, 2021, 01:35:51 AM »
Does Kisha still offer email reading? I don’t see any option on her site for email reading anymore.

Not anymore but you can buy a plan. Some of them include email reading and she only does in Jun, Sep and March.

Offline smoothie88

« Reply #872 on: May 22, 2021, 02:31:03 AM »
Thanks.

Anyone with experience doing the whatsapp reading with Kisha? How is it compared with email and phone?

I’m a big fan of her email reading. Lots of details and very accurate. Much better than her phone reading.

Offline smoothie88

« Reply #873 on: May 22, 2021, 09:48:27 AM »
Got my general reading email, someone said theirs is 4 pages long, mine is definitely not 4 pages long, but it’s long, and a very good reading unlike my phone reading with her 2 years ago, which by the way she was absolutely right as the last 2 years of my life sucked.

One thing however, she picked up on a younger male person who was involved with me previously but not serious will try to reconnect. She described this person and the relationship I had with him in the past that it was short and brief and meant nothing. Well, the only younger man in my past is my ex-husband of 10 years...so I’m not sure how to make of this. Because it’s clearly the description is wrong so should I discount the whole paragraph about this person, or the entire reading altogether? Does it just mean she didn’t connect?

I mean other than that it’s a very good positive reading, and in my heart of heart I hope all will come true.

People who had reading with Kisha when she described younger older etc, did she ever pick it up wrong? Ie she said it’s someone younger but turned out it’s older?

Just to give an update on this. It’s most likely that the “younger” man she saw in the reading is not younger but older (7 years older) however I think when she referred to him being younger it may have meant his maturity/mentality (which is true, he himself said to me before he may be almost 40 but has a mind of a 25 years old lol)? Because other than the younger/older bit, everything else she said was absolutely spot on. Like...so spot on.

Now to make it even more complicated/weird, the reading was in October last year, she said this younger man will contact me again trying to get back in my life and then she explained the situation how we met in the past and how this time it will pan out etc. At the time of the reading I was thinking this is completely off there is no such man in my past etc. It turned out that at October I hadn’t met him yet!!! I met him in December, and we were flinging around (just like how she described the “past”). And then we stopped, and then fast forward in April this year he tried to reconnect. And it’s exactly like her prediction. This is so weird and amazing at the same time. Basically Kisha saw a man in my “past” trying to reconnect, but at the point of the reading that “past” hasn’t happened yet.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2021, 09:51:51 AM by smoothie88 »

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #874 on: May 22, 2021, 06:42:19 PM »
I agree with you, I had think she shines in her email readings. They are truly amazing, and I love the way she writes.... They are clear and more detail than the whatsapp. I haven't tried whatsapp, but I did a one question text message and it was similar to email (but obviously short). I would expect the whatsapp similar to phone and I am curious as well.

Thanks.

Anyone with experience doing the whatsapp reading with Kisha? How is it compared with email and phone?

I’m a big fan of her email reading. Lots of details and very accurate. Much better than her phone reading.

Offline smoothie88

« Reply #875 on: May 22, 2021, 10:09:26 PM »
Was the 1 question text message reading accurate? I have a theory, that when she write she can channel her gift better and be more initiative and that’s why the email reading was so good. I think so because I find myself being able to be in tune and more articulative when I write than when I speak because you have less time to think when you speak. So who knows, maybe her whatsapp reading is intuitive and good like email.

Offline Lnoelle128

« Reply #876 on: May 23, 2021, 05:24:46 AM »
Im on her site right now and there's no option to purchase an email reading only phone or chat readings

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #877 on: May 23, 2021, 05:41:36 PM »
Thats what I wanted to know, she no longer does email readings?

Offline wishes215

« Reply #878 on: May 23, 2021, 07:38:57 PM »
if you click on "Plans & Pricing" u will see options where u can get an email reading but there are no single "email reading only" options available at the Moment. I remember she mentioned they will come back in the summer time, dont know when exactly.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #879 on: May 24, 2021, 12:52:20 AM »
if you click on "Plans & Pricing" u will see options where u can get an email reading but there are no single "email reading only" options available at the Moment. I remember she mentioned they will come back in the summer time, dont know when exactly.

Jun, Sep, and March.

Offline souls3@

« Reply #880 on: May 29, 2021, 03:51:08 AM »
How accurate is Kisha in terms of love reading? Does she ever change her timeline?

I did a general reading with her last year and she told me I will meet new love interest in the first half of 2021. So far I don’t see this happening.

I did another whatsapp reading with her on January this year and she said meeting someone new again but no timeline is given. Maybe I don’t just connect with her. Most of the thing she said on her general reading, I don’t think anything is happening or I can’t fit which prediction is what

I did have so much expectations to read with Kisha :(

Offline wishes215

« Reply #881 on: May 29, 2021, 05:22:05 AM »
from what I've read on this forum, she isn't very accurate on new love predictions. sorry:( hope she is right for you though.

How accurate is Kisha in terms of love reading? Does she ever change her timeline?

I did a general reading with her last year and she told me I will meet new love interest in the first half of 2021. So far I don’t see this happening.

I did another whatsapp reading with her on January this year and she said meeting someone new again but no timeline is given. Maybe I don’t just connect with her. Most of the thing she said on her general reading, I don’t think anything is happening or I can’t fit which prediction is what

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #882 on: May 29, 2021, 05:44:58 AM »

From my personal experience 0% accuracy in love reading (prediction about a new person, someone who is not currently in your life). However, she is really good if you ask her about ones who are currently a part of your life and you know them.

Offline cinderella

« Reply #883 on: May 29, 2021, 06:09:38 AM »
Now I wished I had asked about my poi when I did the love path call (she did what you said. though she did say I seem to have a flirty connection with a coworker, which I know is my poi)

Offline Esse

« Reply #884 on: May 29, 2021, 08:32:23 AM »
She got one right for me that was love related but also one wrong, haven't read with her since.