Author Topic: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 272891 times)

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

Re: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD
« Reply #900 on: June 04, 2021, 12:24:58 AM »
Thank you, I agree. I have to say I got out for a little today with a friend to the horse races and had a wonderful time.

Its great to be hopeful but prepare your mind and heart for the worst. At this time in my life If a man gives me anxiety to read I leave him alone because my sanity comes first. If at this age we can’t be upfront then we don’t need to date. I also don’t want to self sabotage anything good with a reading. Good luck to u hun

Wow that is amazing that she called you to make sure you were ok, this month has been my worst so far, I feel like I am turning into someone who isn't happy and I can't stop feeling like I've been ripped apart, I am trying to focus on things that make me happy and I truly am taking a step away from POI. Not only were we best friends but he was my person and I feel a negative shift from him. I am currently working on my house and expanding upstairs and he is an electrician so he has been working with me on it, I paid him half ahead of time and there is still things he hasn't completed. I also paid him last summer to fix my pool motor outlets, they were flipping and he hasn't helped since asked, he was coming last Thursday but I had friends coming over so I told him lets reschedule he said Sunday so Sunday came and he never reached out or even tried to call or come, I texted him because it was raining all day that I didn't hear from him but it wasn't the weather to be working outside either so can we reschedule for Monday, he said he needed to go see his dad Monday so Tuesday would be better... Tuesday came and went and again no text, I was frustrated and texted him not in a petty way but just saying how its just inconsiderate how he couldn't even text if he wasn't going to make it. He replied hours later sorry my grandma passed away, which now I feel horrible so I sent the sorry for your loss and condolence text and he said thank you and that he was sorry he didn't make it over... still no mention of when he can come or to reschedule.. I texted him yesterday I hope you are felling ok and he replied yes I feel fine lol... so he seems to be doing ok yet again not a care in the world about helping me with what he said he would so I honestly don't even know where to go from here... other than to remove my energy from him and heal because this is not healthy for me... I truly hope Kisha is right seeing him coming around, and many have said they see him returning so idk... Bona did say she sees him still in the picture in every reading and that he is putting more effort in but I haven't seen that yet.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #901 on: June 17, 2021, 09:27:39 PM »
In e mail readings starting last winter and in some phone readings, but mostly e mail,  kisha predicted me meeting someone in May and it becoming long term as well as serious. Last spring yona also predicted someone serious coming in. In may i did meet someone and we have hit it off. It also seemed to line up nicely with what yona said. We are still in the see where it goes n getting to know each other phase. Do to situations beyond our control we haven’t been able to see each other for a couple of weeks but have been txting. Now over phone kisha says that this relationship does nor have enough energy of initiative and it will fade away in a month or so. Sooooo bummed out. Wondering if maybe its just because right now the guy n i are distant from each other for reAsons beyond our control n so present energy certainly does lack initiative. What about all those other readings? Anyone out there able to maybe encourage me of positive?

I would say don’t let the readings control you and the potential for this to grow. Aries has been wrong for a lot of people including myself. I remember she told me I would meet someone new who I wouldn’t be interested in at first but I would eventually give him a chance and it would grow into a committed relationship (within the timeframe she gave me) i knew the guy, I wasn’t really interested in him first and then gave him a chance. Really it ended that all he wanted was sex and nothing serious with me.

She also told me one of my poi’s would be ready for a relationship with me in about two years well that has past and nada.

Don’t let the readings control you or make you think negative things that can alter your reality. Continue to go with the flow  :)

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #902 on: June 17, 2021, 10:26:34 PM »
In e mail readings starting last winter and in some phone readings, but mostly e mail,  kisha predicted me meeting someone in May and it becoming long term as well as serious. Last spring yona also predicted someone serious coming in. In may i did meet someone and we have hit it off. It also seemed to line up nicely with what yona said. We are still in the see where it goes n getting to know each other phase. Do to situations beyond our control we haven’t been able to see each other for a couple of weeks but have been txting. Now over phone kisha says that this relationship does nor have enough energy of initiative and it will fade away in a month or so. Sooooo bummed out. Wondering if maybe its just because right now the guy n i are distant from each other for reAsons beyond our control n so present energy certainly does lack initiative. What about all those other readings? Anyone out there able to maybe encourage me of positive?

I would say don’t let the readings control you and the potential for this to grow. Aries has been wrong for a lot of people including myself. I remember she told me I would meet someone new who I wouldn’t be interested in at first but I would eventually give him a chance and it would grow into a committed relationship (within the timeframe she gave me) i knew the guy, I wasn’t really interested in him first and then gave him a chance. Really it ended that all he wanted was sex and nothing serious with me.

She also told me one of my poi’s would be ready for a relationship with me in about two years well that has past and nada.

Don’t let the readings control you or make you think negative things that can alter your reality. Continue to go with the flow  :)

Thanks    It is true- if i think negative now them we will surely fade apart. Im sort of thinking that the e mail readings hold more merit and that this was not the most productive time to get a phone read. I don’t know. Trying not to let it dampen my spirit. Hoping my enthusiasm will spring fully back, as well as his. Feeling somewhat discouraged.
Anyone have experience where the phone read is negative, contradicts previous positive e mail reads, and outcome for e mail was correct?

I read with Kisha last year, three times and all of them were phone readings. The first reading she predicted reconciliation with my ex and that we were going to move in together 6 months later. Two months later I had a reading with her again and she totally changed the prediction and said that she didnt see reconciliation and that he was going to try to come back into my life but i was going to move on. In that reading, she also predicted two new men coming in my life . Well its June 2021(a year and a half later) and none of her predictions panned out. What im trying to say that she’s not always 100% accurate. Don't let readings control your life and your relationship. Go with your gut and intuition instead.

Offline bonba

« Reply #903 on: June 18, 2021, 12:46:49 AM »
wasnt impreseed with her at all . It has been 2 years. not an small preduction came to pass . also her reading was generic and confusing . she usnt fruendly or pleasant either .

Was this a general email reading?
yes was general both career and love

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #904 on: June 19, 2021, 03:50:14 PM »

Thanks    It is true- if i think negative now them we will surely fade apart. Im sort of thinking that the e mail readings hold more merit and that this was not the most productive time to get a phone read. I don’t know. Trying not to let it dampen my spirit. Hoping my enthusiasm will spring fully back, as well as his. Feeling somewhat discouraged.
Anyone have experience where the phone read is negative, contradicts previous positive e mail reads, and outcome for e mail was correct?

I read with Kisha last year, three times and all of them were phone readings. The first reading she predicted reconciliation with my ex and that we were going to move in together 6 months later. Two months later I had a reading with her again and she totally changed the prediction and said that she didnt see reconciliation and that he was going to try to come back into my life but i was going to move on. In that reading, she also predicted two new men coming in my life . Well its June 2021(a year and a half later) and none of her predictions panned out. What im trying to say that she’s not always 100% accurate. Don't let readings control your life and your relationship. Go with your gut and intuition instead.

Same, I kept going back based on her reviews. I have gotten about 1 reading with her per year. Each one has been opposite of what happened. She said I would not reconcile with my best friend who just emailed me to reconcile. She said  I would make a new set of friends, never happened.

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #905 on: June 22, 2021, 09:13:26 PM »
In my most recent general read with Kisha she made the following prediciton that did not happen. Unless this happens in 2050

In the next 5 days/weeks/May I am getting you feeling like you have run into an unexpected challenge. There is another party creating a hold up for you. While I get you being able to reach a positive resolution you will be annoyed that you even had to deal with this problem. I am getting an issue created by a woman. When this problem does arise, you will have the ability to not only resolve things at the time, but you will also be able to take the proper steps to avoid any future complications as well. (I am not picking up on exactly what this problem is, but it seems to be created by someone else. It will hold things up for you in some way, but it will be rectified in the end.)

She usually reads in the next 2 years. I don't know when you read with her. So if you read last year, could be May next year.

Offline username1111

« Reply #906 on: June 23, 2021, 01:31:54 AM »
Does anyone know of she is planning to reopen her general email readings? I thought she would do that in June and September but haven't seen it happen...

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #907 on: June 23, 2021, 04:04:04 AM »
Does anyone know of she is planning to reopen her general email readings? I thought she would do that in June and September but haven't seen it happen...

She did in June but only for those who have a plan.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #908 on: June 23, 2021, 04:07:14 AM »
Did anyone get the Ancestor Guidance Reading with Kisha? It was a new service which was sold out quickly.

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #909 on: June 24, 2021, 09:54:32 PM »

But I am not sure if she will even open for the rest of the year for those who have a plan.... Do you know?

Offline username1111

« Reply #910 on: June 25, 2021, 02:07:12 AM »

But I am not sure if she will even open for the rest of the year for those who have a plan.... Do you know?

Too bad, it was the service she offered that seemed the most relevant to me. Not willing to buy a plan. 1 general reading every year or 10 months was usually enough. My last general from her was more than a year ago. But I guess, it's not gonna happen anymore.

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #911 on: June 25, 2021, 03:17:41 AM »
I got her plan and I can use it in up to two years. For me was worthy, but I totally undersand you!!

Offline bonba

« Reply #912 on: June 27, 2021, 05:36:23 AM »
I might schedule a career reading . anyone had good experience with specific career read ? .

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #913 on: June 27, 2021, 08:09:03 AM »
I might schedule a career reading . anyone had good experience with specific career read ? .

I had an amazing experience. 100% accurate. I've got several so far.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #914 on: June 28, 2021, 07:21:39 AM »

She will. In September (2021) and March (2022).