Author Topic: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 276862 times)

Offline wishes215

Re: ARIES INTUITION - NEW OFFICIAL THREAD
« Reply #1095 on: May 05, 2022, 03:03:22 AM »
has kisha made a prediction like your POI will confess their love to you and it actually happened? or she sees a proposal or marriage ?

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #1096 on: May 05, 2022, 07:43:18 PM »
has kisha made a prediction like your POI will confess their love to you and it actually happened? or she sees a proposal or marriage ?

Yes, she saw a proposal in one of my readings. The person got engaged to another female in that same year, not to me. So she saw a part of what happened but i guess her interpretation was wrong as we cut ties.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #1097 on: May 06, 2022, 03:22:46 AM »

Yes, she saw a proposal in one of my readings. The person got engaged to another female in that same year, not to me. So she saw a part of what happened but i guess her interpretation was wrong as we cut ties.

I'm sorry that happened to you but thank you for your response.

Offline Xheri

« Reply #1098 on: May 06, 2022, 04:00:51 PM »
Hey: did any order an email reading from Aries this round--I think it was posted in March.
I remember the website saying they would be delivered in May--
I didn't write it down and its not on the website...does anyone know?

thanks

I have the same question I ordered it in March and it said around the beginning of May but it did not have an exact time frame. Hope we receive it soon.

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

« Reply #1099 on: May 06, 2022, 06:09:13 PM »
Ugh that is horrible I’m so sorry that happened to you was this in her email reading or general love other? Or was it while she was on keen? I’d be devastated.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #1100 on: May 07, 2022, 03:53:59 AM »

ok so not sure if you still remember that reading but when she said proposal, she said she sees a proposal or she said you will have a proposal? sometimes when she says , this "could" happen, you "can" get to that point:)) I don't know what to make of it. I mean ya I can, but will it is what I want to know:))

« Reply #1101 on: May 07, 2022, 08:42:52 AM »
I actually feel the same if she says things like you can or has the ability I feel sometimes those aren’t solid predictions. I also think on keen or any platform for that matter it’s hard to consistently connect and drain your energy for person after person but that’s just my thoughts on it.

ok so not sure if you still remember that reading but when she said proposal, she said she sees a proposal or she said you will have a proposal? sometimes when she says , this "could" happen, you "can" get to that point:)) I don't know what to make of it. I mean ya I can, but will it is what I want to know:))

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #1102 on: May 12, 2022, 10:09:29 PM »
I actually feel the same if she says things like you can or has the ability I feel sometimes those aren’t solid predictions. I also think on keen or any platform for that matter it’s hard to consistently connect and drain your energy for person after person but that’s just my thoughts on it.

Gonna chime in. I was engaged years ago. She told me we would marry and have a son with dual nationality (bf was British) but a few weeks later we broke up. We briefly got back together, it didn’t last, and obviously no marriage and no kids. It was long ago tho. Kisha and I had a pretty significant falling out over it and didn’t speak for a year.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #1103 on: May 13, 2022, 05:03:13 AM »
Oh no:( that is a BIG ASS Miss. I mean I'm shocked she didn't see a break up so close to the call.smh. so did you ever ask her about it? so you went back to her, is it because you still trust her guidance?

Gonna chime in. I was engaged years ago. She told me we would marry and have a son with dual nationality (bf was British) but a few weeks later we broke up. We briefly got back together, it didn’t last, and obviously no marriage and no kids. It was long ago tho. Kisha and I had a pretty significant falling out over it and didn’t speak for a year.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #1104 on: May 13, 2022, 06:26:51 PM »
Oh no:( that is a BIG ASS Miss. I mean I'm shocked she didn't see a break up so close to the call.smh. so did you ever ask her about it? so you went back to her, is it because you still trust her guidance?

Yeah I still talk to her, pretty much only her
She messes up occasionally but she’s more right than wrong and better than most

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #1105 on: May 16, 2022, 04:45:57 AM »
I am like you! She is more right than wrong and I basically only talk to her ... She recently had a few big hits for me.... she gave me a 6 and said it may be 6 weeks or 6 months, but it was on the 6th day of a certain month.. it was something that has been dragging forever... This same even came in another prediction, showing that it was going to be a turning point in my perspective, and surely was.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #1106 on: May 16, 2022, 07:38:16 PM »

Sorry I forgot to say, yes I emailed about it. She does not like being told she was wrong just fyi she will fly off the handle. I’d have to dig out the email about it but it wasn’t good. As I mentioned, she blocked me for about a year. I never asked about him again.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #1107 on: May 17, 2022, 07:00:03 PM »
oh she blocked you :-\ wow I didnt know she did that. thanks for your response.

Sorry I forgot to say, yes I emailed about it. She does not like being told she was wrong just fyi she will fly off the handle. I’d have to dig out the email about it but it wasn’t good. As I mentioned, she blocked me for about a year. I never asked about him again.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #1108 on: May 22, 2022, 05:30:43 AM »
I wasn't devastated we had only been dating for a few months but she just picked up that there was alot of chemistry and some other things but then said she saw an engagement and it just wasn't to me lol. It was also a long distance relationship at that time. This was a phone reading, probably between 5-7 years ago.

Ugh that is horrible I’m so sorry that happened to you was this in her email reading or general love other? Or was it while she was on keen? I’d be devastated.

« Reply #1109 on: May 23, 2022, 03:44:38 PM »
Oh ok did she say she saw it for you two or just said she saw an engagement and it was probably while she was on keen? Have you read with her since that? Just trying to see she’s been highly accurate with my relationship and seeing things but lately even been out of touch so idk if things will pass … sigh

I wasn't devastated we had only been dating for a few months but she just picked up that there was alot of chemistry and some other things but then said she saw an engagement and it just wasn't to me lol. It was also a long distance relationship at that time. This was a phone reading, probably between 5-7 years ago.