Author Topic: My Story (will update)  (Read 1974 times)

Offline Kokeshidoll

My Story (will update)
« on: June 03, 2020, 11:08:59 AM »
« Last Edit: September 06, 2021, 07:51:22 PM by Kokeshidoll »

Offline Oisin16

Re: My Story (will update)
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2020, 11:31:10 AM »
Hello, thanks for sharing your experience, I have a question, were psychics that you were calling in 2014 right about the military guy? Did they pick that he was married or were they feeding you with fairytales and false hopes?

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2020, 01:23:08 PM »
Hello, thanks for sharing your experience, I have a question, were psychics that you were calling in 2014 right about the military guy? Did they pick that he was married or were they feeding you with fairytales and false hopes?

Hi Oisin, NONE of them ever saw the marriage during that time... After I found that part out myself, and asked the psychics about it, they said that he was supposedly soooo good at "blocking" that out of his mind and lying to himself, that the wife never showed around him. Right... Well it was basically all fairytale-like because they only saw positive and strong feelings for me, etc.

But if everyone failed you and all of them were wrong about the guy in 2014 do you still trust some of them? After my experience last year and everyone being wrong I crossed many of them off my list and I maybe trust 4 now and not 100% trust.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2020, 11:21:42 PM »
Hi thanks for sharing your experience the way I see it is that this guy is very immature to have reacted this way about your concerns. not sure how old you are or he is when I say immature I dont mean chronologically but emotionally. I also dont know what his red flags were and how you addressed them but know you are well within your right to do so. This relationship is new and if he is serious about taking it somewhere he should be interested in removing any concerns you have about him at this time. His reaction tells me that perhaps you picked up on something that is indeed a red flag and pinched a nerve. Take heart perhaps you avoided a bigger issue by not getting involved with someone who could have turned out to be a issue later. Women have strong intuitions and they are usually right. Dont reach out to him if he doesnt call you back leave it as that. Disaster avoided

Offline Psyche1111

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2020, 06:02:49 AM »
Hi thanks for sharing your story. I don't know if you believe in astrology but venus has been in retrograde so communication has been an issue for lots of people I know. The thing about online dating is when we meet the person things can change. I have a better sense of where things are going after I meet them. I don't know what the disagreement is but if someone can't have a discussion and disagree then if it were me I'd question the person. I have disagreements with friends and family but we don't walk away from eachother. Ultimately the person you end up in a relationship with has to also be your friend. Of course, only you know how you really feel about this guy and if you think there's a connection and some time has passed, you can always reach out to him again or trust he will reach back out to you when he's had some time. 

anything