Author Topic: When it's a negative outcome for finances  (Read 2042 times)

Offline Abundantia

When it's a negative outcome for finances
« on: June 01, 2020, 07:38:32 AM »
« Last Edit: February 14, 2021, 03:49:23 PM by Abundantia »

Offline Jenjen

Re: When it's a negative outcome for finances
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2020, 04:45:26 PM »
I was having a really bad day yesterday and called some readers. I really regret it as a reader I trust warned me of financial difficulty coming. I am not in financial difficulty now in fact it's the most "together" my life has been but was having problems with my workmates on a personal level (but over all everything is good and the manager is on my side).

I'd like to think I can change the outcome and create our reality but I can't shake off this warning. I wish I had stuck with my new stance of wanting to believe in manifesting etc not predictions in which most do not come true. It's a reader who is normally really positive and upbeat about career and finances (and previous predictions have panned out). I could have gotten her on a bad moment as she signed out straight after our reading so maybe she was tired. She has been accurate for career predictions before but not accurate for love.

Then I called someone who was new but don't think she was real. Everything was like typed into some sort of horoscope software like "You are X starsign which means..." but she also said a drastic life change was coming. I don't think it was real as I asked about a POI and she was like "You are X starsign and he is Y starsign which means it may or may not work out" (!!!) but even if she was a fake it's like I can't get the "drastic changes" prediction out of my mind. I guess she thinks most people asking for a reading want a change but I actually don't. I have been working so hard to build my life to where it is now.

Anyways it's one of those days I just can't get these readings out of my brain!!

I have had some reading were it was true doomsday. Hard to get reading off your mind especially when it is open ended! Drastic changes really? Can drastic changes be positive...as stated earlier try to get refund and do not call this reader back! Sad this happen to you.

pfizer

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2020, 10:39:47 PM »
hummmm... you haven't verified she was wrong then i wouldn't go ask for refund
instead i will actively start saving money and work on some  financial procedures to prepare in case just in case something would happen
thats what readings for!!
i have my own business and sometimes i would get very negative predictions and since my experience was: they coukd be accurate so i just tried to find ways to prepare myself better.
i know its very scary to get negative predictions but i would rather aware of it ahead, in case it happens i wouldn't be hit that bad. but i also wont stop my life just to worry.

its a learning experience.

Offline Catlover86

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2020, 09:33:17 PM »
I was told not to get readings when I am frustrated because at this moment the reading is bringing up fears and dreads, not something real.

I honestly think this is what happened. It's not that I am not aware that finances can get hard in life but there is just this niggling feeling I can't quite shake off. I saw in another thread that your predictions haven't come true.

Yeah nobody has accurately predicted us being in a relationship. The timeframe that we’re given all passed and actually we were in a shitty place from Jan-March. Only a few have predicted when contact would start back up after almost 3 months of shitty interactions/contact.

Offline Catlover86

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2020, 09:36:05 PM »
I was told not to get readings when I am frustrated because at this moment the reading is bringing up fears and dreads, not something real.

I honestly think this is what happened. It's not that I am not aware that finances can get hard in life but there is just this niggling feeling I can't quite shake off. I saw in another thread that your predictions haven't come true.

Yeah nobody has accurately predicted us being in a relationship. The timeframe that we’re given all passed and actually we were in a shitty place from Jan-March. Only a few have predicted when contact would start back up after almost 3 months of shitty interactions/contact.

Omg lol I am so sorry I thought this was a reply to me!! Lol!  Sorry guys, carry on.

pfizer

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2020, 10:16:32 PM »
hummmm... you haven't verified she was wrong then i wouldn't go ask for refund
instead i will actively start saving money and work on some  financial procedures to prepare in case just in case something would happen
thats what readings for!!
i have my own business and sometimes i would get very negative predictions and since my experience was: they coukd be accurate so i just tried to find ways to prepare myself better.
i know its very scary to get negative predictions but i would rather aware of it ahead, in case it happens i wouldn't be hit that bad. but i also wont stop my life just to worry.

its a learning experience.

Oh I wouldn't ask for a refund from a trusted reader. Now that I am feeling much better 1. I feel I do have the power to change the outcome and 2. I feel this outcome actually could fit my situation depending on how I could look on it. Not the outcome I feel is best but I feel I could change it or work with it somehow. I have seen you give positive feedback about a different reader about career and I agree with you. She has always been so positive and upbeat and accurate too. I always feel in the best possible space afterwards too. (I don't like to name names any more of readers on this forum)

im so.glad you feel better
we definitely can change outcome, keep faith. it will work out just fine.

Offline Psyche1111

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2020, 05:44:26 AM »
I wonder if its possible a reader is picking up on our negative emotions and that's what they are actually picking up on? When I'm in a good mood I tend to get different readings than when I'm in a bad mood.   ::)

anything