Author Topic: Zitta CP  (Read 8558 times)

Offline MikeNY

Zitta CP
« on: May 30, 2020, 03:50:56 PM »
I didn't see one for her. But here we go. 

I asked her 2 questions.

1- was a career related question she got wrong

2- I asked her about a POI. She got wrong

Anyone have her get anything right.

Offline Sparkle002

Re: Zitta CP
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2020, 03:58:42 PM »
Hey Mikey - try Tulsa , Celeste or Venus or River (Tulsa usually comes on in the middle of the night)
« Last Edit: May 30, 2020, 04:21:28 PM by Sparkle002 »

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2020, 05:11:42 PM »
River was awful for me and really really rude.

So far, I like Nevada (again a present deep dive reader), Venus (doesn't seem to be good with timing), Tulsa (self admittedly isn't good with timing), Marin (good remote viewer), Kallista and Luciana (mmm well I could take or leave her, think I prefer Marin. She seems to channel and goes into a bit of a trance - it's hard to interject).

Have you tried non-CP readers? Like Kisha or Yona?

If you want solid predictions I'd try one of those two. And use CP/platform readers as "filling in the gaps" types of readers as they aren't very reliable.

I.e., we know Yona is SHIT with timing. In my last reading she gave a Tower prediction for my POI and after/during that they were shown as reaching out to me.

So I use these readers to see if they can pick up a "Tower" like moment to gauge timing a bit better.

For example when I read with Nevada she predicted my POI going through "chaos" and during that time she also picked up that there would be a transformation in our communication during that time and gave a timeline.

Etc. etc.

Wow River was rude? Sorry to hear that - she was a sweet southern lady to me and her predictions have passed.

But I agree - Use Kisha or Yona and CP to fill in the gaps that works best for me (I also use Cookie for details)

Offline MikeNY

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2020, 12:43:29 PM »
My ex gf texted me last night to see if I'm ok. I'm a cop and she texted me to see if I was safe. That was the gist of the convo. Maybe Zitta was right. But I won't know for sure till the next few weeks

Offline MikeNY

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2020, 01:54:01 PM »
SeeDoSay.  Where are those people you told me to try

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2020, 02:50:21 PM »
Have you tried the readers I recommended?

Offline MikeNY

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2020, 03:55:48 PM »
Thank you

Offline MikeNY

« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2020, 09:12:43 AM »
I'm trying Kisha Tomorrow

Offline MikeNY

« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2020, 09:04:13 PM »
Kisha is from CP?

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2020, 09:05:46 PM »
Kisha is from CP?

No. This person is copying and pasting the same review on every thread on here because they didn’t like their reading.

Offline MikeNY

« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2020, 09:18:27 PM »
Oh ok.  Zitta was right about a contact. But let's see if she is right about everything else

Offline Freefinally

« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2020, 11:18:20 PM »
I read with her a few weeks ago...she said she felt better communication by the end of the month but she said she was getting Sunday for some reason. I thought Sunday was odd just knowing my poi. Sunday came and went...nothing. More communication than normal starting Wednesday after the Sunday she said. Was still before the end of the month. So I’ll give that to her as a hit.

Offline MikeNY

« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2020, 12:33:38 AM »
I didn't think she was going to contact me. She said it would be just a check in. And she was right. June will be where it happens

Offline Heather

« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2020, 12:02:16 PM »
I used to read with Zitta a year or so ago, and she’s okay but I can’t understand her queue being full because she’s not that good.

Offline MikeNY

« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2020, 02:38:39 PM »
She said something with my career with a date. The date was moved back. Not sure if that was anything big. Also, the last minute timeline she gave. My ex contacted me the last minute. Also, I just keep refreshing waiting for a spot to open when she is on

anything