Author Topic: What if it’s just not time.....?  (Read 1027 times)

Offline Brandonstarnes

What if it’s just not time.....?
« on: May 29, 2020, 05:51:03 PM »
Hey friends, 

I’m a 36 year old Male in the states.  I’ve never been in a meaningful relationship. The longest relationship I ever had was a year, and I felt more like a parent, and that was 15+ years ago. I met someone 2 years ago and we’ve became best friends. 

I so wish that we could be more, but this persons life is not in a great place. So, I try (and struggle) to enjoy it for what it is, I get insecure, resentful and then I bring myself back.  I’m grateful for the friendship and I hope it can become more in time.  Over a few drinks, poi will be very endearing... genuine things, not fluff... I think poi has issues with emotional maturity.

But at any rate. I like to be in control. And we don’t get to decide when the universe unfolds things for us, we just have to make sure we’re not in the way.

So. My question/ point... I wonder how many times we give up because we call (obsessively if you’re like me) psychics and they offer up timing and they do t get the timing right?  Trust your gut. Love without expecting things in return. I know that it’s easier said than done, but I’m writing this to keep myself accountable lol.

Hope everyone is doing well. Be blessed.

Offline aries1995

Re: What if it’s just not time.....?
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2020, 12:08:41 AM »
Hope it works out for you as you seem like you really care for this person. I hope they see that too :)
« Last Edit: May 30, 2020, 08:37:33 AM by aries1995 »

Offline Brandonstarnes

Re: What if it’s just not time.....?
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2020, 01:30:42 AM »
Thank you so much. Time will tell. We all have good coming to us.... in our own time I suppose.

anything