Author Topic: Have you been able to change an outcome?  (Read 1844 times)

Offline bee.23

Have you been able to change an outcome?
« on: May 25, 2020, 07:17:34 PM »
So my question, is… have any of you been able to completely change the outcome a big hitter or reputable psychic predicted, because you knew it was going to happen and knew how to react (instead of choosing the reaction that you would have naturally had that most likely would’ve ruined the circumstance) ?

If so please share your story

Offline Natashanyc

Re: Have you been able to change an outcome?
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2020, 07:25:29 PM »
So my question, is… have any of you been able to completely change the outcome a big hitter or reputable psychic predicted, because you knew it was going to happen and knew how to react (instead of choosing the reaction that you would have naturally had that most likely would’ve ruined the circumstance) ?

If so please share your story

Idk if this counts but the few times I got a read I was told my ex would come back and being that I don’t want him i blocked him recently. I was for a few weeks being supportive of deaths in his family but then I thought about it and I don’t feel right talking to ex’s because it gives them hope that I don’t want. So I decided to cut him off . In turn I guess those parts of the reading won’t pass anymore because I don’t really wanna be in contact with him and the hurt he caused anymore . I have healed but I feel awkward in his presence because it’s almost like a reminder of what happened so long ago

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2020, 08:39:00 PM »
I think that mine has to do with contact. I always get impatient and reach out first therefore I believe it pushes things away. When I don’t reach out and hold out, the contact does come in and it is warm. So I think when I reach out I negate or drag out predictions. I have not been reading for a while so I still have all big predictions pending and this covid has not been helping either

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2020, 03:17:03 AM »
You always have control.  Walk away or stay and wait.

Sometimes I think we cause our own pain listening to predictions and waiting on them.  Rather than seeing what’s in front of us.

Years ago I was told my poi at the time was unhappy without me. Would reach out. Nobody else around him. He wasn’t interested.  He was happy. In a relationship instantly and used to reach out and lie about how he felt.  I stopped taking his calls to see if he tried to fix the situation.  He didn’t. It was where he wanted to be.  He’s now married with two kids. Therefore I broke my heart three times. Once when he broke up. Once waiting and believing psychics and once when I found out he was marrying and when I didn’t give in he wasn’t strong enough.

pfizer

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2020, 04:39:22 AM »
i always did
first i never take readings too serious; it's just for reference and a game
when i learnt about the predicted result i will try to do something to change the outcome and it always work
especially businesswise
as for relationship, i trusted my own intuition, readings just helped to reinforce what i have been feeling as it always matched
so i knew whats coming anyway

anything