Author Topic: Faithful Answers on Keen  (Read 4195 times)

Offline Pisces2020

Faithful Answers on Keen
« on: May 24, 2020, 10:35:12 PM »
Anyone read with her before. If so, did anything she said come to fruition? I did a chat with her and she answered my question and ended the chat at 2 mins. Wth? I don’t think she was accurate either.

Offline Scammedbykeen

Re: Faithful Answers on Keen
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2020, 01:43:17 AM »
She did the same to me - just cut the chat. My guess is so you won’t be able to leave 1-star feedback her ass being wrong.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2020, 10:19:21 AM by Scammedbykeen »

Offline honeybee28

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2020, 05:21:09 PM »
I read with them a few months back and it was so bad. Like they were suuuuuper negative about my poi with like 0 details and very vague right off the bat. Like one of the most negative readings, and I was asking about a TRIP my poi he mentioned that he wanted to plan as a little getaway for us. And she was like, doesn't mean he likes you. Ended the chat, and blocked me I'm pretty sure. I got the credit refunded. And at the time I read through the reviews and it seems she gives negative readings often? I'm not sure.

Anyway, poi and I are doing well so *shrug* I don't what this reader is about.

Oh! And I think she had a different name before because when the chat started it had the previous chat available from like a year ago; it was ClaireEmpathVisions

It was a copy+paste job pretty much of what she told me then vs the most recent reading. It was inaccurate then and things still haven't gone the way she said, not even close.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2020, 05:24:42 PM by honeybee28 »

Offline Pisces2020

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2020, 06:21:27 PM »
@honeybee28

Wow, what a Biotch! I’m so happy to hear she was wrong and that you and POI are doing well!!🙌

Offline Pisces2020

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2020, 06:23:10 PM »
@Scammedbykeen
 Lol, I love your username!😆
Yeah, no wonder she’s got a good rating! She ends the chad before you get rate her. What an idiot.

Offline Pisces2020

« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2020, 06:24:35 PM »
@Pinkamena

She sure sounds like a jerk. I doubt she is psychic, she was totally off on the question I asked her.

Offline Brandonstarnes

« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2020, 05:19:05 PM »
She did the same thing to me. Said poi didn’t want to get serious with me and ended the chat. Ugh. Rude. 5 days ago.

Offline Saratahan

« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2022, 03:36:14 AM »
She was initially mostly accurate but they were simple stuff.
Then started contradicting herself and I emailed her previous chats and she tried to justify.
Her predictions didn’t pass for the last few months and despite me giving her 5 star based on her previous predictions, she kept bumping me from the chat cue or disconnected within 3 minutes so I would not leave feedback and eventually blocked me.
She knew she was not really predicting but guessing and it was a matter of time I would leave a feedback and waited to block me after my feedback which was still a 5 star.

anything