Author Topic: Milania  (Read 4545 times)

Offline spiritualbinger

Milania
« on: May 22, 2020, 03:33:30 AM »
Has anyone read with her?

Offline Freefinally

Re: Milania
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2020, 03:53:47 PM »
I read with her...I liked talking to her. She was good with the present and her predictions line up with most others for end of summer thru October.

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2020, 11:33:46 PM »
I think I trust her. She’s good. I’ll report back when all predictions come to pass.

So far she’s had 3 hits for me. Waiting on 4 more.

Offline sexyp

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2020, 06:23:23 AM »
I read with her...I liked talking to her. She was good with the present and her predictions line up with most others for end of summer thru October.

which others does she align with?

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2020, 02:25:06 PM »
She made future predictions and they already came to pass. 

Aligns with Stephanie Teresa, Ari and Queen of Cups.

Offline Freefinally

« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2020, 06:23:45 PM »
She made future predictions and they already came to pass. 

Aligns with Stephanie Teresa, Ari and Queen of Cups.

Im so confused Stephanie Theresa, Milania, and Ari made different prediction hmmmm

Aligns with means that they all said the same thing...that they were in line with each other

Offline calista

« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2020, 04:08:22 PM »
Has anyone had predictions manifest with Milania? She was very accurate with the present on my reading and I am wondering if she is good with the future. Overall she is very no-nonsense and realistic and did not feed me fairy tales or tell me the standard psychic lines. I did quite like her!

Offline Candy

« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2020, 04:44:19 PM »
Has anyone had predictions manifest with Milania? She was very accurate with the present on my reading and I am wondering if she is good with the future. Overall she is very no-nonsense and realistic and did not feed me fairy tales or tell me the standard psychic lines. I did quite like her!

I’ve had two readings with her, the first about three months ago, where I was really impressed that she was able to pick up current situation very well and had an overall good grasp of the big picture. She said contact was “now,” which did not happen. I didn’t really hold her to it because timing is hard. Then a month later, I called her back for an update, and her big picture was similar, though her prediction of one particular, significant  situation changed almost completely, and she said contact was around the holidays in Nov. That also didn’t happen. Timing aside, I was disturbed that her prediction about a work matter was almost the opposite from the first reading a month before. She gave predictions on both work and relationship, flip flopped on work, and neither predictions has happened, so I’m not confident about her predictions. She seems realistic and gets the overall picture well. I don’t plan on calling back because I wasn’t interested in the current situation, and her future prediction has not been accurate for me.

Offline calista

« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2020, 04:59:10 PM »
Thanks @Candy. Milania was pretty accurate on the present for me too, so it sounds like the future may be less reliable. At this point I am like is there anyone reliable on CP.

Offline kandyna

« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2021, 07:40:58 PM »
I had two spaced out reading with her, in both reading she keep saying she feels confused about the cards. she did pick certain stuff corret.. but idk if ill be reading with her anymore