Author Topic: Translating  (Read 2411 times)

Offline Smiley1

Translating
« on: May 18, 2020, 02:28:33 AM »
I’ve realised that many of my predictions have happened but not in the way the psychic explained it or saw it happening.

Has anyone else had this experience.

The best ones I’ve had all said the same sort of thing but turned out dates wrong, person wrong, my assumption on who was wrong and they made assumptions too.

Cleo, yona, Tara, Walter, Matilda all got things right but once you sit back and understand how different the right is it makes you realise they see things differently.

Also anyone I’ve ever asked a question of has got it wrong but if I just listen they get stuff right.

Offline Sparkle002

Re: Translating
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2020, 02:41:56 AM »
I’ve realised that many of my predictions have happened but not in the way the psychic explained it or saw it happening.

The best ones I’ve had all said the same sort of thing but turned out dates wrong, person wrong, my assumption on who was wrong and they made assumptions too.

Cleo, yona, Tara, Walter, Matilda all got things right but once you sit back and understand how different the right is it makes you realise they see things differently.

Also anyone I’ve ever asked a question of has got it wrong but if I just listen they get stuff right.

Omg yes! This happens ALLLL the time.
I always say this - especially when several readers predict the same things - I look for "themes" and realize the theme would come true but not exactly the way they predict it OR at least the way you INTERPRETED their prediction.

When it happens you go back to review the reading and you're like OHHHH thats what they meant.

Happens almost 99 percent of the time.

Also the tricky thing is how readers interpret information - the way they describe things (certain readers have "isms") on how they interpret -for those who have isms - if you understand how they work (the reader) as far as what they are saying to you, you can can a little bit better understanding of what COULD happen.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2020, 02:43:37 AM by Sparkle002 »

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2020, 06:05:40 AM »
I also think that as we move into the years after readings we can see how far out readers see for us.   I also think that after years of readings some years ago, then a really long break from readings that stuff came in years late and the more readings I had the longer it took to happen as in what they predicted took to happen.

Also I lernt to never ask questions never ever ask questions before if you are meant to know it you will be told it, any reader I asked a question from got it wrong completely

Omg yes! This happens ALLLL the time.
I always say this - especially when several readers predict the same things - I look for "themes" and realize the theme would come true but not exactly the way they predict it OR at least the way you INTERPRETED their prediction.

When it happens you go back to review the reading and you're like OHHHH thats what they meant.

Happens almost 99 percent of the time.

Also the tricky thing is how readers interpret information - the way they describe things (certain readers have "isms") on how they interpret -for those who have isms - if you understand how they work (the reader) as far as what they are saying to you, you can can a little bit better understanding of what COULD happen.

Offline Joy

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2020, 12:05:01 AM »
Yesss! I just wrote in another thread about that. I cannot say nothing ever happened. On the contrary, I have had predictions that happened with astounding accuracy, but were either far out, like 2+ years out or involved another guy. In fact, in all 3 readings I've had with Walter, he made very correct predictions, but in each case it was not my POI. The last one was not even someone I liked and he had a girlfriend and there was nothing romantic between us whatsoever. The situation was tragic, I had a very indirect relation to this person. Walter interpreted it as something about my POI and in a romantic way. Things happened, all right, but so far from anything romantic or from the guy I asked about.

BTW, some of these guys I was given predictions about when I asked about my POI, God, I don't even remotely like them. There was even one that was all I profoundly dislike in a person.

I have to say that even readers who have best feedback and I can say hands down they are good, have mixed energies and timeframes for me. I just realized the other day Mattie mixed 3 people while responding about my POI. I realized it because of specific things that were said. Back in the day, when Poema was cheaper, I had longer reading with her and she went all around the place with my POI. I only later realized some of the things were about other guys. She, too, had given me readings that were supposed to be about my POI, but they were other people, not necessarily romantic interests. It was after one such realization that I thought, "Gee, I wouldn't have minded paying the price for this reading for the question I had about my POI, but I actually spent it on this person I don't even remotely like."

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2020, 09:01:05 PM »
Yes! And also when I was a reader I would have trouble with this. Prediction came true but not exactly as they INTERPRETED my words. Or they projected additional words in. Its not a SCIENCE.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2020, 03:25:11 AM »
Yes! And also when I was a reader I would have trouble with this. Prediction came true but not exactly as they INTERPRETED my words. Or they projected additional words in. Its not a SCIENCE.

I think people adding to or choosing what they hear leads to the disappointment.   I saw on here someone say a prediction happened 10 days after so psychic a fail lol or some saying that poi would be say something but it was someone else. 

I’ve been guilty of when a reader describes a new poi jumping up and saying it matches
My ex it must be him.   Lol