Author Topic: My story- readings  (Read 5997 times)

Offline Carmendiaz

My story- readings
« on: May 16, 2020, 10:54:11 PM »
I think I am ready to put my story out there and if you guys can help me decide what to think. This is regarding a POI. We are not a relationship and have not been and the situation is complicated. I am actually really confused. I read with everyone, except uli and cookie and still waiting to read with cookie. I am only going to list the heavy hitters or the one who I feel connected to the current situation. If you have a questions about any other reader, please reach out :)

Yona: he is interested and has some feelings. We will meet, have a breakthrough event. Have intimacy, she is not sure what kind. I will lose interest due to inconsistencies from him

Kisha: 1st read: stuck in thinking. Has attraction but feelings are underdeveloped. Said we will meet up and will travel together
2nd read: said same about feelings but we will not meet up.

Kelly callaghan: interested but done, will not meet. Nothing will happen

Lady P: feelings and connection is there. Resisting it, he will open up, we will meet up. Sees some kind of relationship.

Matilda: connection and not deep feelings. Will meet up.

Sandra Logan: connection is there. All she really said is that this relationship will happen and is meant to happen

Soul connection: feelings are there and attraction is there. We will not meet up. Nothing will happen.

Stephanie Theresa: some feelings there. Will not grow. Will have a short relationship. I will walk away from it.

Qoc: changes every time as far as outcome but she is consistent with his interest, no feelings there other than physical.

I also read with tons more: lotusoflight, emma jean, michael ryan, carla, micah, lisa dianne, jenna, solara....

I am not sure what to think or who to believe. Any insight would be appreciated.

Offline maggs30

Re: My story- readings
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2020, 11:00:09 PM »
Yona Matilda and QofC seem to agree. Physical attraction not much else. My gut says they are telling you this dude is good for nothing but a hook up. ST also seems to see something happening but not much. Reads like a hook up or FWB. RUN

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2020, 11:09:22 PM »
Yona Matilda and QofC seem to agree. Physical attraction not much else. My gut says they are telling you this dude is good for nothing but a hook up. ST also seems to see something happening but not much. Reads like a hook up or FWB. RUN

They also said connection. I specifically ask if he is after just sex and they all said no.

What i am confused about is wether something or anything will happen.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2020, 11:18:47 PM »

They also said connection. I specifically ask if he is after just sex and they all said no.

QofCs nails current don't trust predictions. Yona and Matilda won't come right out and say no this is a hook up they sprinkle sugar on it but nudge you by saying you will walk away. These are the three I trust with a grain of salt.

Offline Candy

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2020, 03:48:22 AM »
I think I am ready to put my story out there and if you guys can help me decide what to think. This is regarding a POI. We are not a relationship and have not been and the situation is complicated. I am actually really confused. I read with everyone, except uli and cookie and still waiting to read with cookie. I am only going to list the heavy hitters or the one who I feel connected to the current situation. If you have a questions about any other reader, please reach out :)

Yona: he is interested and has some feelings. We will meet, have a breakthrough event. Have intimacy, she is not sure what kind. I will lose interest due to inconsistencies from him

Kisha: 1st read: stuck in thinking. Has attraction but feelings are underdeveloped. Said we will meet up and will travel together
2nd read: said same about feelings but we will not meet up.

Kelly callaghan: interested but done, will not meet. Nothing will happen

Lady P: feelings and connection is there. Resisting it, he will open up, we will meet up. Sees some kind of relationship.

Matilda: connection and not deep feelings. Will meet up.

Sandra Logan: connection is there. All she really said is that this relationship will happen and is meant to happen

Soul connection: feelings are there and attraction is there. We will not meet up. Nothing will happen.

Stephanie Theresa: some feelings there. Will not grow. Will have a short relationship. I will walk away from it.

Qoc: changes every time as far as outcome but she is consistent with his interest, no feelings there other than physical.

I also read with tons more: lotusoflight, emma jean, michael ryan, carla, micah, lisa dianne, jenna, solara....

I am not sure what to think or who to believe. Any insight would be appreciated.

I read with Sandra Logan twice over a two year period. She was very, very sure of herself, and she definitely picked up some specific info. The first time she said I will meet someone I’m supposed to marry, described the guy, circumstances of meeting, etc. I called back almost a year later and asked if the guy I met is who she saw, and she said yes, we’re supposed to be together but she changed her predictions 100%, saying we were supposed to be together but free will means it will not happen because he’s not strong enough to overcome issues, like distance and career decisions, etc. A work prediction she was so sure about also was the opposite of what she predicted. I would say she’s good at picking up feelings — a good empath — but she flip flops on predictions. Really sweet lady but she didn’t work for me and I wouldn’t read with her again. I haven’t read with the others on your list. Best of luck to you!!

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2020, 07:34:27 AM »
Just some advice from an old lady:  Feelings and no deep connection.  Seems like it’s a casual relationship at best.  Like think about it, do you want that?  Your better than that.  Walk away and own yourself up to other potential suitors as you are focused on this one POI (I’ve been there several times). When a relationship of any kind becomes too difficult or we have to reach out to “readers” than it’s not the right relationship.  I’ve learned the hard way, but happy to say, once you close yourself off, that’s when the right person can enter your life.....let go and let destiny take its course:)

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2020, 08:26:17 AM »

I 100% agree with maggs. This has FWB or casual relationship written all over it - “physical connection”. Just because a reader says there’s a connection doesn’t mean it’s committed relationship or love. A connection could be anything, even something as simple as just knowing a person. Your POI could like vibing with you now and then, in addition to being intimate, without full on taking it any further. That’s what it reads like to me, unfortunately. 😰

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2020, 10:07:44 PM »

I 100% agree with maggs. This has FWB or casual relationship written all over it - “physical connection”. Just because a reader says there’s a connection doesn’t mean it’s committed relationship or love. A connection could be anything, even something as simple as just knowing a person. Your POI could like vibing with you now and then, in addition to being intimate, without full on taking it any further. That’s what it reads like to me, unfortunately. 😰

Thanks girls :) I know I may be one of the few but I kind just want to see what this connection is about:)

I am going to start posting my experience with all the psychics I spoke and I will update as I go along.

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2020, 10:11:12 PM »
Sincerity[b[/b]: I ve read with her more times that I can think. I really like her because I feel she connects very well to the present. She is like QoC but on steroids. I can’t speak to her predictions but she does see us meeting up and actually something happening between us.

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2020, 01:15:34 AM »

Thanks girls :) I know I may be one of the few but I kind just want to see what this connection is about:)

I am going to start posting my experience with all the psychics I spoke and I will update as I go along.

Oh yes, by all means do so! As you can see from this forum. A lot of psychics are more wrong than right and I hope that’s the case for you. I hope the connection is the one you’re wanting :)

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2020, 06:19:18 AM »

We always assume that psychics that give us the best outcome are right, like lots of them at the same time.

Unfortunaltey it is usually the ones that give the unpopular prediction that is ultimately right.  We just hang on "just in case"

This is where taking things as they happen rather than if they happen protects us

Oh yes, by all means do so! As you can see from this forum. A lot of psychics are more wrong than right and I hope that’s the case for you. I hope the connection is the one you’re wanting :)

Offline listenlisten

« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2020, 03:16:43 PM »
Sincerity[b[/b]: I ve read with her more times that I can think. I really like her because I feel she connects very well to the present. She is like QoC but on steroids. I can’t speak to her predictions but she does see us meeting up and actually something happening between us.

where can I find this person?

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2020, 03:39:15 PM »

She is on keen

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2020, 03:47:58 PM »
Tara (CP) I have read with her 3 times. She was right for me on 2 contact predictions. All her readings were consistent as far as predictions and timelines. She does get a little judgey so if you can get past that, she is good. Personally, the tone of the reader does not bother me because I only care about content.  Again , I can’t speak to her predictions because they are end of june and fall. I do feel like she connects really well to present. She also picks up third party or if there anyone else around POI ( anyone that he could be connected to, talking to, ex, living situation). I will update as time goes along.
Also, as things somewhat progressed between POI and I, her readings of present changed in that way. I called her early on, she saw some connection and friendship. As time went by, she saw feelings and connection growing stronger and also how much POI puts his thoughts into this.

Offline listenlisten

« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2020, 03:14:54 PM »

She is on keen

https://www.keen.com/search?st=sincerity
is this her? its the only one that comes up when you type in sincerity..

anything