Author Topic: question  (Read 4147 times)

Offline glasshalffull

question
« on: February 14, 2012, 02:46:34 AM »
Today I had a ramdon encounter with the one I want. 1.5 months had passed since I saw her. We had a pleasant and warm exchange. Some psychics had suggested bumping into each other. She had the opportunity to avoid me as she saw my car in the parking lot but she didn't so I take that as a positive. Tho it could also mean that she's so over me that she couldn't care less. :(

A couple of hours later I decided to call PS. I actually made a round of four calls (you may guess at the effect this lady has on me).  None of the four was able to pick up the fact that we saw each other and talked just a couple of hour prior to the calls. None of them was able to tell that she was about to board a plane "as we speak" or that she was on her way to another state. No one was able to see that was traveling for health reason (I know they aren't allowed to talk about medical issues).

My question to the psychics  was 'I'd like to know about xxxx in the present'.

So, friends, was I expecting too much? Did I ask the wrong question(s)?
They all said 'you haven't communicated in a while, right?' -
I thought the current situation was where true psychics are good.

Thank you.

Offline sunandmoon

Re: question
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2012, 02:09:28 PM »
You can add this to your thoughts to ponder..... I started calling in June 2010. I had gotten divorced in March 2009 and the affair with my ex had started in late 2006.

If they are so good at past and present, why did so few of them pick up on the affair or the divorce? Never mind the fact that I was still letting my exh (who was engaged by Oct 2009) control how I saw and acted with my exbf in public? (ie I was still treating him as though I was still in an affair with him almost a year after my divorce)

I'm so sorry you're not getting the answers you're looking for. That what we all want isn't it :(

anything