Author Topic: Free Will = I Don’t Know!  (Read 4978 times)

Offline Fairydust123

Re: Free Will = I Don’t Know!
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2020, 08:51:42 PM »
She read for me in january. Gave me super positive read and it did not happen. I think she pays people to review her and give positive fake reviews

Offline AstridSky

« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2020, 09:14:38 PM »
She read for me in january. Gave me super positive read and it did not happen. I think she pays people to review her and give positive fake reviews

There was a few reviews years ago about how she swindled a woman out of thousands for spell work. Another guy mentioned she’s a con artist well known in Canada. A guy on Facebook a year ago flooded her reviews and called her a con artist. Honestly, Amanda is a gypsy con artist! She’s rude as hell too.

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2020, 09:24:31 PM »
I would not mess with her then!!!

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2020, 08:49:21 PM »
She is a fraud and script reader indeed. She gave me and my friend the same reading minus a few details different--even the timeline was the same and I asked at least other Etsy members who got the same timeline that period. Stay away, her predictions only come to pass in random because she gets it 50% right in random, as all script and cold readers.

Offline AstridSky

« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2020, 11:37:53 PM »
Has anyone tried Witchy Renee Bradshaw? I find most Etsy readers share info and write scripts.

Offline JAG20

« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2020, 01:26:33 AM »
In response to the original posting, I begin to believe and lean towards set in stone intertwined with free will..... in recent months I've had many people from the past contact me. Some of whom I thought would never speak with me again cuz of how the situation between us was left off. I've had a few experiences in my life where I feel we cant control our pathways and when we veer off something or some one life always manages to put us back on to the path we were meant to be on. I lost a close friend last year, we had a huge bust up and didn't talk for 9 months. It ended really sour between us both and I truly expected never to speak again with them but they did contact me out of the blue to apologize for the way they acted. I realized ~ or believe that my pal and I's paths weren't ended with each other and he explained to me that he'd been going thru some shit and stressful times. Strangely enough an ex of mine from 4 years back contacted me a month ago also to apologize for their ways and how she felt bad for cheating on me and it took her some time to fix her self and her issues to realize the wrong she did in our relationship years back. I believe certainly that people use their free will on their paths to learn the lessons they need to and experiences in life to grow, but ultimately your chapter with that person may not be over yet... even if it's simply to apologize for treating you shitty. As a pp said further upward in this thread... you may choose to have a certain option or a certain action, but ultimately what is meant for you or your path further ahead will be on your life path even if it takes months or years to go back to that area. Personally that shows to me that two people have came back in to my life after learning their experiences and doing what they had to do to look back on our relationships with each other and probably other areas they messed up / needed to learn

Offline Psyche1111

« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2020, 06:02:46 PM »
I agree its a cop-out. I also think its actually really hard to know for a fact the future. My understanding is a "good" psychic can read "energy" and should be able to tell you where you might encounter obstacles and advice on how to deal in those times to help you open to the road but getting a black and white yes or no answer is I think a unique "gift." Also, sometimes spirit doesn't want you to know all the answers at this time. Hence the psychic can act as a guide or you can turn to your guides and intuition. Sometimes in life, things are about free will and luck and I believe we can put ourselves in a better position to receive luck BUT ultimately the "Fates" continue to weave the rug. 

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2020, 01:17:29 PM »
I agree I hate the free will aspect/talk. If it were all about free will than there wouldn't be such a thing as being psychic. I feel we come into this life with a pre destined future and that is why some that have the true gift can see things and that is why we all have had a good psychic hit on predictions. It is hard to get out of the negative mindset which I think can slow things down. I feel we have lessons in life and until we accept them we slow the timeline down, but as for free will thats a total copout.

Offline AstridSky

« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2020, 04:19:02 AM »
Free will is a total copout. I had readings that I got 10-15 years ago that took years to come to pass but they pretty much came to pass exactly as stated just much much later than expected. This is why I no longer put any stock in timeframes because 6 mths can end up being 6 yrs no joke.

Wow, really? Were the predictions positive or negative? I hope none of the negative ones come true for me. Kinda don’t know what to think about psychics at this point. Seems they’re hit or miss.